Video of press conference with Karr

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Scarifier, Aug 17, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, wombat, it's out of our hands, that's for sure. We're just going to have to watch as this crazy freak show plays out.

Whatever is going to happen, we know that with Keenan and Smit and Tracey and Stine and the RST at the helm...we'll all be going down with the ship....

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Okay--I just watched this clown's video. Hee hee! He'll admit to killing JBR, but doesn't want to say how he knows the ramseys?!! Why not?

4. South

South Member

There is no way this guy was at Fleet's on Christmas. If he had been, he would have been caught 9 years ago.
    Seeing how screwed up the news is on all this makes me wonder if a person can believe anything anymore.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yepper, BobC. I noticed that, too. Like, he freely admits to the murder, but he has no comment about lesser things? He is in serious trouble, and his story is falling apart.

6. koldkase

Karr said "This is not what it seems to be."

hahahaha I bet!

7. koldkase

NO.

8. Watching You

It just can't get any weirder than this.

:floor: :floor:

9. koldkase

OK, NOW on CTV, Merrit says, and others agreed, that Keenan HAS to have MORE than JUST a confession to get International agencies involved.

So...either Keenan has a case against the man...or she's about to end up with HUGE egg on her face....

10. Watching You

Oh ******** - this is Keenan-Lacy we're talking about, right? The same Lacy who announced she agreed with a judge who had a one-sided case presented to her that an intruder committed the crime? The same Lacy who attended Patsy Ramsey's funeral? The same Lacy who bowed down and kissed Wood's whatever when he demanded she take the case away from the BPD investigators? The same Lacy who's been known to rush to judgment on at least one other case, only to fall flat on her face because she didn't have the evidence she needed, even though she trashed a lot of people doing it?

I think Lacy would do this without having the evidence to back it up. Yes, I do.

11. koldkase

Craig Silverman just said the same thing: he's known Keenan for years professionally and she wouldn't bring a case like this without evidence to back it up.

I guess we'll see in a very short while....

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now he is saying that he drugged her and then had sex with her before he killed her per MSNBC.

Someone should let him read the autopsy report before he speaks further...

RR

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Thai police are saying he's admitted to drugging JonBenet, having sex with her and accidently killing her.

Really? Where's the forensic evidence to back this up??

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

RR, simulposting! :yay:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, right now all she needs is a confession with Karr throwing in little "details" he's gleaned from all his e-mails. That's enough to get him brought back to the US.

I went and had a look at some of the headlines and thought I was going to be sick. The San Francisco Chronicle is already calling for everyone to apologize to the Ramseys.

What is wrong with the friggin' media?!? They've already convicted Karr. And they're preaching to US about the Ramseys were unfairly convicted?

:banghead:

16. Cherokee

This proves exaclty what I said earlier.

Karr is delusional, and he's been obsessed with JonBenet since her death. He WISHES he were the perp. He WANTS to be the perp. He is IN LOVE with the idea that he had sex with JonBenet and accidentally killed her.

Therefore, he confesses AND MAKES IT REAL.

17. Cherokee

LOL ... yeah, because he's going to screw his confession big time if he doesn't.

18. wombat

wombat Member

AND gets three hots and a cot for a while.

Great mini-analysis, Cherokee.

One desperate person, not even a good con man, blows up the WHOLE MEDIA. This is amazing.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:highfive:

I posted my thoughts on KK's thread! JonBenet's little body had no evidence of drugs or sex other than the staging with the paintbrush.

RR

20. Watching You

I think it's really cute the way Karr says he "had sex with her." Like, consensual sex? This guy is gone in the head. JB didn't have sex with anyone, especially him, unless he had a penis the size of a #2 pencil. She was violated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice