War on Crime radio - July 17th 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Levi, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

rashomon,

I'm thinking along the lines of Patsy being tired and frustrated with all that was going on. Christmas in her own house; Christmas party at the Whites; leaving for Charlevoix the next day, but picking up John's family in Michigan before that; etc., etc., etc., and then is confronted with a dirty diaper - a trigger which set her into an angry mood. It's possible!

I don't think she would have gone all the way to the basement and back for a paint brush to inflict more punishment. Punishment like that is inflicted right on the spot. My thinking has JonBenét already dead and in the basement before this brush shaft was inserted into her vagina. I do think it was meant to cover up previous intrusions; whether this was from vigorous cleaning or Patsy in a bad temper, or sexual play by a family member, I don't know. I cannot see Patsy Ramsey doing this to JonBenét while she was still alive; the screaming would have been horrendous, and she would have wakened Burke and John.

The transfer of black fibers from John's sweater to the underwear tells me he may have redressed her(?).

How DA LAcy can clear John Ramsey with the above fiber transfer not solved, leaves a lot to be desired(?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice