Warehouse Full Of Evidence....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 19, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

That's what I would like to know. What's taking them so long to go through that stuff?? It HAS been ten years....maybe they could find something that pins the crime on the Ramsey's.....gee..now THERES a thought. Maybe THATS the reason that it hasn't been completely gone through, yet.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

If there is evidence that hasn't been examined with a fine tooth comb, then the only reason it hasn't been examined is for the reason you mentioned....the evidence led back to the Ram's.

3. AMES

AMES Member

That's what I think too. On the "48 Hour's" 10th anniversary JB special...when that statement was made...my mouth flew open and dropped to the floor. Since they are pro Ramsey, for whatever reason...they were trying to act like..."There is a killer out there...and theres still a warehouse full of evidence, that nobody has gone through". When in reality....this would be more like it..."There's a warehouse full of evidence, that nobody has gone through...because, it would tie John and Patsy to the murder." I believe that would be more like it.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Just think, The Ram's have evaded legal prosecution for 10 years. Money....it does a Boulder body good.

5. AMES

AMES Member

Money talks....as they say. And look at all of those celebrities in Hollywood...that got off because of their money. Robert Blake, OJ Simpson...and now Paris Hilton, only has to serve half of her original 45 days in prison...just to name three, but the list goes on and on and on. I don't care what anybody says...the justice system is NOT fair.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

But it is greaseable.

Actually, the BPD only has an attache full of evidence.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007
  7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

To be fair, Erin Moriarty is no idiot.

She DREAMS of one day being an idiot!

8. heymom

heymom Member

:rolling:

To be fair, Erin Whoriarty can't even remember her dreams of being an idiot. That's how stupid she is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice