We have to discuss this

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay, time to come clean:

Last week, I took home an entire legal pad AND a pen. Okay, there's more: ALL my pens come from work! :nervous:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Personal Vendetta is the name of the game, Little. Unbelievable! I wish we could sign a protest form.:verdict: NOT GUILTY!

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just wanted to say hello Elle. You were on vacation and welcome back! I missed you

It's just so very blatant that this is a personal vendetta from someone that I can't believe they are going to retry the case. I would think at this point, with what they are charging him with that they would be too embarrassed to do it again, but hey, what do I know??

:rs:

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

DamnitalltoHell...I hate hung hurys!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha ha. Ha.

Smartazz pyrate!

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Now that I re-read it...perhaps the hury was hung by the chimney with care.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

"While hopes of JBR's caught killer soon would be there..."

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

As fascinating as the work of a medical examiner is, they are sometimes under tremendous pressure to put a "spin" on their conclusions, especially in high-profile cases. People like Dr. Wecht publish unpopular and dangerous conclusions on murders in the news. I am sure he has a LOT of enemies.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Barbara. Nice to be back. I just can't believe what Dr. Wecht has come through, and maybe facing more of the same. Something far wrong going on here (?). Isn't there anyone in a high position willing to stand up and put an end to this charade?

10. koldkase

I'm glad to see you back, too, Elle. We missed you.

Obviously, no one is going to reign in this spurious legal prosecution. At least, they haven't yet.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, KK. It's nice to be missed. :)

I suppose if there is any special person who could have stepped forward, they may well be afraid of what could happen to them as a result, because these bastids are hell bent in ruining Wecht's career, and life.

12. koldkase

I agree. The price of telling the truth in this world is immense.

13. heymom

heymom Member

But the price of NOT telling the truth is much higher...not necessarily in this world, but in the next...

14. koldkase

I'm looking for somewhere to discuss this, if anyone has any ideas about some pics I am studying, so I guess this is as good a place as any because again, my questions are from crime scene pics, or Smit's copy of the PowerPoint he blackmailed Hunter to own after the citizens of Boulder paid Smit $60K to produce it as work product for Hunter. (They didn't call Smit "the fox" for nuttin', apparently. Guess they called Hunter ChitHead. :fan: )

I'll start with this one because I found it tonight while looking for a couple of other pics, but more about those later. This one has something in it I never noticed before, and it's probably not important except that I never noticed it before. Considering that it appears to have a long, white cord draped haphazardly over an area in view of the cellar door, it just struck me as odd that no one has ever mentioned it:

[​IMG]

Does anyone else see it, in the bottom left corner, almost lost against the white countertop and cabinet, with cellophane and cardboard...packing material?...in the background?

http://www.realsundancekid.com/

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I'm not seeing it. I see the thick gold cord that looks like a tasseled drapery tieback. There is something that appears to hang down a bit over one of the drawers. Is that what you mean? As inept as some of the investigation was, I can't believe no one would have noticed that cord if it looked like the cord JBR had around her neck.

16. Karen

Karen Member

I see it! It's on the white dresser or countertop at the left hand side of the picture. On top under that printer or fax machine or whatever that is. It looks just like the cord around JB's neck! Good find! Remember [B]there is a lot of evidence we don't know about but LE does.[/B]

17. Karen

Karen Member

That gold cord looks like it might be part of a sombrero. That could be a sombrero. But it looks like a lampshade sitting on it. Stacked on top kind of. Remember the picture of Patsy and JB with the sombreros on?

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Am I THAT blind?! Give me another clue, please and thank you while I get over having to look at those golf clubs.....:steamed:

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I see it but it looks like there is a lamp towards the very front of the picture and that it could be the lamp cord.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

It is either the cord from the lamp or the computer. It is plastic or rubber.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice