We have to discuss this

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jan 24, 2008.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

John was let go. I am not sure when. I think Thomas reports that LM did not like that he would not submit to a test.

2. heymom

heymom Member

:floor:

My thinking is that Hunter blocked just about everything that would be considered evidence, and allowed Pam Paugh to tote off most of what was in the house. I don't think LM would have been called by anyone but John - it would have been his responsibility to let them know, as an employee or contractor would have to do in the case of a natural disaster. If this had been a real kidnapping, he would certainly have called it in. So I think it was his choice to call or not, and law enforcement wouldn't have even known there was a policy or even that John was a contractor for LM.

For the justification...Well, Boulder has never been big on prosecution of ANY crime, at least crimes committed by rich people. The Ramseys were certainly big in Boulder, and I have no doubt that John Ramsey was a very commanding person, and probably controlled the situation at the house that morning pretty well. I think with all of the things that were happening, many people were confused enough about what REALLY happened, enough that the Ramseys got to leave the house and get away, which was the main mistake that LE made, the one that really sealed the outcome for JonBenet.

So, my answer would be:

1. JR's experience with John Douglas profiling books.
    2. JR's narcissistic personality and possible sexual abuse of JonBenet.
    3. Boulder PD's inexperience and over-awe of wealth.
    4. Boulder culture of "love the criminal, hate the crime." or something like that.
    5. Hunter, Bynum, et al. being on the Ramsey's team which would be CORRUPTION cubed. Someone allowed Pam Paugh to wear that police jacket and raid a CRIME SCENE. Someone ordered it to be done.
    6. Sheer stupidity like Lou Smit.

Forgot to add: Did anyone check to see how much money JR had contributed to the Democratic party in Colorado? Right there is a BIG reason they would not have been prosecuted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice