1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've got a .22 pistol and a little automatic hand gun. I love to target practice, and I don't do it nearly as much as I'd like. The city is too close these days.

But speaking of the city, good gawd at the traffic. Ok, I'm off to watch Paula in Texas on CNN.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Little...

John Mark Karr is much prettier than Susan Stine.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Another one bites the dust! :) So you like target shooting too, JC? Lucky you!I guess one needs to be in a gun club and head for the woods or enclosed sections like the cops use. I love those rifles at the fairground. I want a whole stand in my back garden. :)

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Correct as always!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

We head for the country and shoot at beer cans. One time I nailed a newspaper picture of someone I was :(:(:(:(y with at the time, can't even remember who now so I guess it helped work out my :(:(:(:(yness, and shot at it.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Who is that??? Pray, tell!

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

True, AND he may even have bigger boobs

8. Elle

Elle Member

Talk about "Annie Get Your Gun." I would think this would be a great way to get rid of stress JC. I think this beats punching pillows. :)

Thinking about "Annie Get Your Gun." I'll never forget the look on Doris Day's face when Howard Keel walks into the scene, And Annie holds on to her gun as she almost faints. :)

9. Elle

Elle Member

Is this the way Susan Stine looks today, Little? She has lost a lot of weight. She looks like a light redhead (?).

<LEGEND>

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No you're not. It was almost one of my first thoughts when I saw a picture of him back in August:-

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=111181&postcount=46

Gary Numan is pretty clean living and hasn't been arrested for anything to the best of my knowledge. He's only really made the headlines for crashing his plane. Nowadays he's more into producing than performing.

I saw him in concert back in the 1970/80s. I had some silver body art done for the occasion too!

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

It's Susan Stine, Patsy's friend and "pit bull." Susan is the one who sent e-mails to people like Steve Thomas and other major case players impersonating Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner. By using a fake identity, she was trying to get information that would help the Ramseys and hurt their opponents like Steve Thomas.

When Susan was found out, nothing happened even though it's against the law to impersonate a police officer. I guarantee that if you or I had done that, we'd have been arrested and charged. But not Susan Stine. Oh no. She's big friends with Hunter, Lacy, Tracey, Smit et al. Susan said it was all just a joke. That she was a jokester. Ha ha.

12. heymom

heymom Member

His Wikipedia entry talks about him having Asperger's Syndrome. Very interesting person. I'm glad he's not the perv I was thinking of.

13. Jayelles

Unlike Gary Glitter - Ugh. Now he IS a paedophile. Gary Numan just looks like John Mark Karr :)

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'm having a Twilight Zone moment! Two days ago my son played me a song he liked off a "sampler" CD he had. The song was by Gary Numan. So I gave him the 2 Numan CDs I own to listen to. Yesterday, he bought Numan's latest CD, "Jagged", (which sounds a little too much like the first 2 Pink Floyd albums for my taste--spacey industrial music).

The photos posted of Gary Numan are from decades ago. Gary has gone bald and now wears an 'Elton John style' wig. His face has aged appropriately, he's almost 50. Check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogGiraXtpo&mode=related&search=

And Jayelles, I still consider the Gary Numan "Pleasure Principal" concert to be one of the best I ever went to. :D

15. Jayelles

That is such a bad wig! Why do men do that? There is nothing wrong with bald!

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Looks like he fought the vultures for that road kill!

17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

If a bald man wants to impress a woman, all he has to do is tell her that he is not really bald, it just looks that way because his hair gets rubbed off on the headboard. :D

18. Jayelles

ROFL!

Is it not true that bald men have higher levels of testosterone?

19. heymom

heymom Member

Another photo off YouTube:

Attached Files:

20. heymom

heymom Member

It's pathetic when men feel that their hair defines them, and they have to resort to wearing wigs of any kind, let alone BAD wigs. Tragic, really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice