WENDY MURPHY: The district attorney should apologize to JonBenet, not to her parents!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 19, 2008.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hi tez!! I tried calling you last December and the phone was disconnected

2. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, and Klonopin can be a ticking time bomb, when mixed with alcohol...or if not taken as prescribed. I should know...I live with someone that takes it and has done all the above. Its not very pretty....

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And there you have it- the root of what happened that night. JR admits in his depo that he and PR both take Paxil (another anti-anxiety drug). Klonopin was found in the trash. PR probably had a few drinks at the White's. After all, it was Christmas- even the eggnog might have been spiked. The entire class of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs should never be mixed with alcohol. Take into consideration the fact that women usually drink much less alcohol than men before they are affected by it- and the drugs enhance the effects of alcohol and you have a perfect recipe for an outburst of violence and anger.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Actually, Klonipin is a benzodiazepine, and is mainly used to treat seizures, but has an anti-anxiety quality. It is not an anti-depressant, but can calm down someone who has panic attacks. If one were depressed along with being anxious, another type of drug would be needed for that. It does make you sleepy, which is why most people are told to take it at night. If you take Klonipin, and drink, you can overdoses since it is a central nervous system depressant. Not a good combo.

5. AMES

AMES Member

No, it is definately NOT a good combo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice