Westword: Michael Tracey - How the Ramsey-obsessed professor found his latest patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Oct 11, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

I'm listening to the show now, and it's fantastic. In fact, words completely fail me. Denver is now getting the real deal. Boyles is the little Toto who is pulling back the curtain on Boulder and showing who is really behind it. God bless you, Peter Boyles! I am thanking God for you, for Tricia, for all these forum members who are so dedicated to justice for JonBenet. To the end that no other child should be murdered and the murderer never even questioned.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :scale: :cop: Busted Tracey!!! You sham.

2. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Fakey Tracey

I also sent this to Westword.

Finally, someone really gets it! Thank you Westword and Alan Predergast! But this really bothers me:
    Tracey and Mills are now hard at work on their fourth Ramsey documentary, and Mills says it will answer lots of pressing questions.

"The whole Karr episode needs to be properly and adequately explained," he says. "Michael Tracey has been attacked. Mary Lacy has been attacked. The reality, as far as we have been able to establish it, is that there was no alternative but to take that individual seriously. To bring him in at a cost of only $24,000 was an incredible value. When you really look at the evidence, this is exactly the sort of lead that needed to be followed up."

So the underhanded, vile, crockmentary maker is making another crock about the fraud, he won't admit he commited, laughable if it wasn't so disgusting and sad. Fakey Tracey making another crock about, what will no doubt be, a "I'm a hero, seeking justice for JBR and proving someone other than the Ramseys did it", I hope this new crockamentary is never picked up in the UK or US, or anywhere for that matter. He should be fired from his position which he hasn't hidden his disdain for (insuborination sp), and the REAL DOCUMENTARY WHICH SHOULD BE MADE IS THIS ARTICLE, BY MR. PREDERGAST, THE STORY OF FAKEY TRACEY, AND HOW HE'S COMMITED FRAUD UPON THE WORLD, AT THE EXPENSE OF A MURDERED CHILD , AND THE DESTRUCTION/DISRUPTION OF MANY INNOCENT LIVES FOR HIS OWN GAIN! !

Edited: I've asked they add this to the last line so it reads as above :AND THE DESTRUCTION/DISRUPTION OF MANY INNOCENT LIVES FOR HIS OWN GAIN!

Edited to add: Remember, a while back, I had started a thread about how Tracey knew in the beginning Karr wasn't the murderer and how he should have know, but the thread died. This wonderful reporter covered many of those aspects in this article! He's so much more articulate than I could ever have been. I'm just soooo pleased at this article, it's the first time in many years that I'm happy about anything to do with this case :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2006
  3. Elle

Elle Member

I'm listening too! I thought I had missed it! :) I am so pleased this is going out to the public. :toast: Three Cheers Tricia. Thank you!

Heard the funny song about Tracey and Lacy. Listening to Tricia too! :)

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

5. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Acr

Hey hun, I know what a wonderful stickler for accuracy you are, so thought I'd mention that I'm pretty sure Tracey asked Karr when they ate the pineapple in one of the phone calls. I think, (don't have my notes on them anymore), it was on the tape in which Tracey is discussing how even Burke was considered a suspect by some people. If you need me to, I'll listen to them all again, and let you know which one it was, but it'll take time!

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I hope they aren't going to try and sell their Doc 4 in the UK after the last one. It's a pity they weren't reported to Ofcom for misleading the British public with Tracey III. Ofcom take inaccurate documentaries very seriously. Documenary makers get fined and often find it harder to sell future programmes.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Boyles just said he needs to get Tricia back on the phone, so those of us who missed the first part of the show may get to hear her talk now! Hooray! Go Tricia!!

Yeah, Tricia is back on the air. So cool!!!

H.

8. BobC

Tricia's on now

9. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Jay

Would it be a good idea to send this article to them now? I'd be more than willing to do so! I've just gotten an email from Westworld asking if they can print my letter to them which I copied here. I think I'll send a copy of this article and my request about doing what the real documentary should be (as I've posted here) to A&E, since they were conned by airing the Tracey docs as well as other news sources.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

As Shannon is doing and YumYum suggested ... we all need to be forwarding the Westword article to every news outlet we can think of. If I'd had time yesterday, I'd have already posted how important it is that we take this crack in the Boulder/Tracey dam and turn it into an overwhelming flood of truth.

If you only have five extra minutes today, please forward the article or post the link to as many people/media outlets you can. I will find and post Shannon's list of media contacts as a sticky at the top of the page so everyone can have it for easy reference.

11. BobC

Is it just me or does Craig Silverman have the most grating voice in all of radio? It's like fingernails on a blackboard. He's the male Rita Cosby.

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I Am recording the Boyles show and will dumb it down for easy dialup access. I will have to break it into more than one file cuz it's soooOOooo long. But it is GREAT stuff!

BTW ... it won't be available until later cuz I have to rush out after the show is over.

...YumYum

13. Elle

Elle Member

No, Bob, it's not you. Silverman has a voice which is very difficult to listen to. His voice leans to the feminine side. I'm sure a speech therapist could maybe train him to lower his voice, but maybe no one on the station is too concerned, or they would have asked him to do so, long before now. Trouble is, he is up against good voices of his fellow workers, like Peter Boyle's. He does have a good speaking voice for radio.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2006
  14. heymom

heymom Member

It's not just you. I sure wouldn't want him to do a voice commercial for my company. Poor guy, he sounds like he's been inhaling helium. Gosh, Rita's voice freaks me out. I would walk away from the TV if Craig Silverman is on, but RUN away fast if Rita comes on! :yuck: :headache: :yow:

I keep forgetting that this is on the internet, and I keep trying to turn on my radio in other rooms, but ha ha on me! It's not there. But it IS cool to listen to the Denver stuff - makes me a little homesick.

H.

15. heymom

heymom Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: AWESOME!!! :highfive: :highfive:

FOR TRACEY :punk:

Tricia, you made my day:sunny:

To Peter Boyles and Alan Prendergast, excellent work and congratulations:toast:

Everyone take a:bow: :bow: :yay:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles

Jay,

Maybe you could make a phone call and let them know you'll forward the following story by Alan Prendergast. Coming from you, who played a very big part in the Steven Gigax identity, would mean a lot more to Ofcom. David Mills and Tracey are going to put their fourth documentary before the the UK public, if they get the chance.

http://www.westword.com/Issues/2006-10-12/news/feature.html

17. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Oh okay, thanks Shannon, I'm sure I will find it.

I just didn't read it in the reportedy four years of hundreds of e-mails. :)

ACR

18. heymom

heymom Member

The truth about the JonBenet Ramsey case, at least the aspects of Tracey and Lacy, has now been exposed in a very credible way. So if the people of Boulder continue along on their merry way and do nothing, we will know that it's because they are in denial and STOOPID, and not because they don't know the truth.

Heymm

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That is a terrific article. This guy should make a documentary!

I *really* hope we don't get Tracey 4 here. Ofcom will investigate fraudulent documentaries but they do so openly and will print the names of the people making the complaints. Gigax is the one who should have made the complaint. It's not too late - if he want to sock one to Tracey, that's what he should do.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Did you read my post #36, Jay? So, you're not going to do it yourself? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice