Westword: Michael Tracey - How the Ramsey-obsessed professor found his latest patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I wondered if you and Little would be going through the same as us, WY. So pleased you missed it. Being without power for 4 days was just awful. We are so spoiled.

Fort Erie has lost many trees, with hundreds being damaged. Some basements are also flooded here. I've never had that scene. Fingers crossed.

Should all these posts be moved to another thread WY? I would help to move them if I knew how. I just wanted to let Jay know why I hadn't replied to her post. I still haven't. :-( At least I now know what thread it's in. :-(

2. Elle

Elle Member

It would be good to get the truth out.

I just looked them up, Jay. There were a few Ofcom sites. I think this may be the right one. http://www.ofcom.org.uk/ I'm wondering if they do this without charging a fee (?) Would they actually investigate before a documentary is actually produced, and have the power to stop it? Such a big undertaking. I can't see them doing this for nothing, considering the work involved (?).

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, they are the public regulators. They don't charge anything. We have much stricter media control here than in the States. You can read about their role here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofcom

ETA Ofcom are what we call a "quango" - kind of like a private government body. The Government funds them, but they are independantly controlled.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'd take 10 winters over one hurricane the odds are better for surviving a hurricane!

I like the first snow....then not anymore, but alas the stinkin' weather won't listen to my demands.

RR....I'm calling all tourist to invade your area in January!!!!hehehehehe

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ramsey Tough
    The nutty professor: With "Made for Each Other," in the October 12 issue, Alan Prendergast has written the best, truest account of the unethical propaganda put out by Michael Tracey and his team of self-promoting opportunists since the first documentary aired. Many people have been shocked to watch our justice system fail a murdered child so thoroughly -- in no small part because it was undermined by people like Tracey and his mentor, Lou Smit. In their fervor to "clear" the parents of JonBenét Ramsey with disinformation designed to create intruder suspects, many innocent people have been run over by that bus through the years. It's happened so many times now that reading an article like Prendergast wrote is a shock in itself.

Thank you, Mr. Prendergast. But never expect Tracey or David Mills or Smit to accept responsibility for their scams. It would shatter their fragile egos to open their eyes and see how willfully they've been fooled.

XXXXXXXXXXX
    Georgia

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2006
  7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah, there's me matey, always watching me back.... :pirate:

Look, I wrote it and I'm going to own it.

Tricia takes all the heat and she does it with grace. I was given the opportunity to support her and the reporters at Westword in their efforts to reveal the truth. I accepted the offer. It's the least I could do, in the scheme of things. I am always criticizing others for not doing their part, not coming forward to witness. So, I hope I'm not that much of a hypocrite, to not give my support when I can.

Thanks for posting this, Sabrina and Show Me.

I hope we NEVER forget that A CHILD WAS MURDERED AND PEOPLE FELL ALL OVER THEMSELVES TO PROFIT FROM IT BY MURDERING THE TRUTH! :justice:

(hehehe Inside joke included....)

8. heymom

heymom Member

Very nicely done, KoldKase! Thank you for submitting, and I'm glad WW published it! :bowdown:

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice