Whackadoodle Evening2 - THREAD #2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my gosh! Donald Trump and Howie Mandell are the foreign faction! :eek:

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Don't forget Howard Hughes. He wouldn't shake hands either. So there's your "three kidnappers". (Guess Howard participated from the "Other Side". )

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I forgot to say it's this use of the word "refused" which gets me. IMO, refuse is a pretty strong word which is being misused in this instance. There are things I will point blank refuse to do and always with some basis. But E2 is eliminating choice from her viewpoint. In her mind, the fact that Santa chose to hug over handshaking means that he refused the shake hands. She is completely missing the point that Santa is choosing informality over formality. A hug is more intimate and "friendly" than a handshake. The fact that McReynolds referred to himself as Santa (as related in her original versions of the story) proves that he considered himself to be "in character". Perhaps he was being introduced as "Bill McReynolds - the santa in the JonBenet case". Had he been introduced as "THis is Bill McReynolds, my old university professor" and McReynolds responded as Santa, it would certainly have been rather odd, but even then hardly sinister.

If I have a packet of chocolate buttons and a bar of chocolate and a colleague asks me if they can have a chocolate button and I respond by giving them the entire bar of chocolate, I'm just being generous and friendly - it doesn't mean I am "refusing" to give them a chocolate button.

I suspect E2 is spinning this story A LOT to suit her own malicious agenda.

(Incidentally, I'm not saying I'd like to be hugged by a stranger - I don't particularly like being hugged at all but I accept it as a common social trend and as long as it's done in good spirit, I wouldn't be offended by it. I think Bill McReynolds was probably a little bit nutty with regard to his santa role but we cannot ignore the warm tributes from people who actually knew him in life (and E2 didn't)).

4. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, Howie Mandell...is correct. He has that thing (can't remember what its called) where a person is afraid of germs. That is why he bumps fists with people on the show, Deal or No Deal.

http://www.phobias-help.com/Germ_Phobia.html

5. AMES

AMES Member

VERY well said!

6. koldkase

I don't believe there is any doubt that E2 is, indeed, as this thread title accurately points out, CRAAAAAAAAZY!!

She spins so many crazy stories about the McReynolds, based in nothing but her demented imagination, and seems to actually BELIEVE them, I don't think anyone can argue successfully that she has a firm grasp on reality.

I mean, of ALL the crazzzzzzzy things E2 STILL promotes as THE TRUTH to this day, "accusing" Janet McReynolds of being the author Louise Armstrong, twisting the facts of their lives into some CIA-worthy "double life" and cover up, with nothing more to support her conclusions than "it could be this and that", is so bonkers that if I had a relative making such insane ramblings, I'd have her "evaluated" and QUICK!

But there E2 is, at sycamore, with all the rest of the mental cases (maimed is practically moderating the forum now), still saying the same nonsense and they all just love it there. ( Anyone who can be deemed an "intruder" is good, no matter how insane the basis for their "suspect" status, doncha' know. If you can't pick between their pet suspects, then just come put with a theory how they ALL were in on it! Oh, yeah, they absolutely DO have that theory there! :yes:) How E2 rectifies the "touch" DNA NOT matching the McReynolds, I don't know, as I can't waste that much time there. But I'm sure she's found SOME WAY to work it into the WORLD-CLASS evil duo's criminal genius.... :rolleyes:

It's pure RST heaven there these days.

7. AMES

AMES Member

There were actually some posters over at CL that use to follow me from board to board, copying and pasting my posts onto CL...and of course adding and deleting where they deemed fit. (To ft their twisted agenda).

8. Jayelles

Louise Armstrong's obituaries have been posted and she STILL isn't convinced that LA isn't Janet McReynolds. I once posted proof that Louise Armstrong had been in the UK guest-speaking at a major conference in the weeks prior to Jonbenet's murder - when Janet McReynolds was dressed as Mrs Claus and holding up a recuperating McSanta as he did his annual rol-play and it didn't make the blindest bit of difference to E2 et al. She was more convinced that Janet McReynolds was jet setting back and forth on a fake passport and wearing her Louise Armstrong disguise. Honestly - you couldn't make it up!

Sycamore is indeed a sad place these days. The website itself is riddled with bugs and my firewall goes nuts everytime I visit there and blocks pop-ups galore. Because of the scripts which are running on the site, the back button takes about three attempts to work because the first two clicks on the back button are probably just undoing blocked pop-ups. Now there is another problem with the site and an error message displays when you try to access the site at all. Many members are expressing frustration and concern about this but Freshwater doesn't seem to have responded to any of the posts. Judging by her complete non-responses to other concerns which have been raised in the past, one can only assume that she doesn't care.

There have been hardly any posts on the JBR forum these days with Mame accounting for the vast majority of them (yes she is throwing her weight around and acting like she is Mod but I think the real Mod is keeping a somewhat lower key on the forum these days :)) If you disregard Ladyfisher who only ever seems to visit to post her incessant "happy graphics" then there's only really really about half a dozen people posting at all.

I honestly don't know why Rashie and TWW bother posting there because the snide ad hominem attacks on them (especially Rashomon) are disgusting. Bless her heart, Rashie resists taking the bait and all the biased Mod (who seems only capable of closing threads and whining that she doesn't have the time to Moderate LOL) can do is close threads and make generalised warnings. Someone asked why they don't just ban the perp who is getting the threads locked but if they did that, they'd have to admit that the perp is one of their own.

Freshwater has the precisely the forum she wanted.

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

E2 had "this friend" who did "that" and "that friend" who knew Santa and on and on. She is a basket case gettin older. Reminds me of C. Routier's mother who came on tv last year in a doc and said we have proof positive, but we just can't talk about it now. MacDonalds lawyers said the same thing - something like this "five minutes would be too long for a verdict when we show the jury what we have to exonerate MacDonald". I think I saw that about four or five years ago.

E2 absolutely DOES make up things as she goes along, especially if she is backed into a corner and that is often.

But I think her reputation precedes her and everyone is very much aware of it.::cool:

10. Jayelles

Sycamore has now banned discussion of the garotte...

This has to be a first. A famous murder discussion board where they are forbidden to discuss the infamous murder weapon?? What next? The banning of Jonbenet's name?

:floor: :floor: :floor:

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=89593#post89593

11. koldkase

Good lord. And here they praise the forum so much and make like it's just one big happy family.

As long as you don't say anything they don't want to hear. Step out of the RST allowed propaganda, and it's not so nice....

:gavel:

12. koldkase

Good lord. They need to ban that Amethyst SICKO and now. Obviously, he is trying to make everyone THINK he's PERV KARR, while simultaneously denying it. He compliments PERV KARR endlessly at Sycamore and topix, but he then claims he KNOWS PERV KARR "will never hurt another child (again)."

Then when people take the bait and infer he's PERV KARR...he says no, he's not.

Yet he never stops trying to DRAW ATTENTION TO KARR, the media whore.

Whether he is or he is not PERV KARR, he's a PERV, that's clear.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Uh, nothing to do with this, but I saw Liz Taylor on the news this week. As I told my bro, I admire her courage to get out there in support of her causes, but looking at her now gives me a pretty good idea what Patsy would look like if she were still living.

OH! He just about hit the ceiling. He went up one side of me and down the other about how the two should not be mentioned together.

I said, "don't get me wrong. I love Liz. Always have. But there's a similarity that I just can't ignore. How that came about was that in the book, I point out how JonBenet is probably the most famous dead blonde since Marilyn Monroe (I don't phrase it quite that way), and how that is fitting since Patsy tried to make JonBenet into Marilyn, even dressing her like MM at one pageant, complete with namebadge.

What most people seem to overlook is that one of the big reasons why MM is so legendary is because she died young. MM died at the peak of her fame, her beauty undiminished by time. She was not allowed to grow old and obscure. Neither was JonBenet.

And that got me thinking: I said to myself, imagine what Liz Taylor's legend would be like today if she had also died young (and for a while in 1960, it looked like she would), before her illnesses and failed marriages damned her to tabloid purgatory (which is one of the few places we hear of her anymore). And that, in turn, got me thinking about Patsy: dark hair, really lovely in her day, poor health, failing marriage. It just mutated beyond my expectations.

Okay, that's enough ranting.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She is indeed crazy...from Topix...

Evening2
    AOL
    Reply »
    |
    Report Abuse |
    [​IMG]Judge it! |
    #30 6 hrs ago

Rashomon wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Let's talk about the Patricial Letters. I have read every single one of them on the ACandyRose site.
    Don't you know Gsquared got one (final)Patricia letter while Karr was in prison?
    Rash, you can then see how SHOCKED I was to learn that according to Mame those Patricia Letters WERE written by JMK and it's a FACT, and she has PROOF! LOL

15. koldkase

Punisher, good observations. But I'm having trouble following your structure. The "OH! He just about hit the ceiling..." part: that's a bit of a non sequitur. Whose "voice" is that? And to whom is the "He" part referring?

And are you quoting yourself in a conversation with this: "I said..."?

16. koldkase

Moab, obviously you have a life, so you didn't have time to get the "backstory" of this post. Luckily, you know a pyrate who is willing to waste HUGE chunks of time on these trivial and ridiculous arguments.... :pirate:

Wackadoodles/E2 was actually saying that tongue in cheek. She's been in quite a few dustups with the maimed one recently, on account of maimed has debunked E2's claim that Janet McReynolds is Louise Armstrong. Turns out Louise Armstrong died recently, but of course, convincing E2 and Mikie that wasn't a FAKED DEATH took some mighty emailing and phone calling from maimed. The upshot is that maimed finally got Mikie to cry "Uncle!" Well, at least that's what he CRIED, but one may wonder if that's what he really BELIEVES, since he and E2 have even worked the McReynolds into the devil cult called the Shakers.... :yes:

Well, the Shakers was/is actually a devoutly Christian sect almost extinct because of their belief in no sex, but E2 and Mikie certainly have no problems getting around those tiny details.

So turns out the maimed one is a true Shaker-lover...so to speak. She and a few others at sicklymost demanded repeatedly for evidence the McReynolds were in fact Shakers, and E2 and Mikie provided it...after much prompting, of course. Their evidence was as sound as their usual stuff: the popular Shaker song I mentioned before that McReynolds sang--which has been used in famous music scores and modern dance, as well, according to maimed's research; McReynolds using the word "sect" or something similar once in his life.... As I said, the usual from them....

So E2, to cut to the chase, is really pizzed at the maimed one for providing sources that in fact Louise Armstrong was a woman with family and friends and professional accomplishments easily traced, and that she's dead now and NOT Janet McReynolds. And hence, E2 is dogging maimed over the Patricia Letters issue, being sarcastice because E2 is not buying maimed's "unnamed sources" as real "evidence" that PERV KARR is indeed the writer of those.

Maimed is claiming it's PRACTICALLY a done deal. E2 is laughing at her, because of course, maimed is NOT providing her "inside sources" for credibility. Since we know that her sources tend to be the likes of carnival barker Smit and his fellow Ramsey shills, I can't much blame E2 on this one. But it's pure spite on E2's part, I imagine, because otherwise, E2 eats that kind of unsubstantiated hocus pocus up, doesn't she?

So now you know THE REST OF THE STORY.... Well, I TOLD YOU it was a time waster! :floor:

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No, as I said, this was my brother ranting at me over the observation. That's who "He" is.

And yes, the "I said" part refers to what I said.

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

KK, I think the "He" here is ThePunisher's brother. The "I" is TP replying to his brother after he "hit the ceiling".
    For some reasion, TP's brother seems to have been very upset about TP comparing Patsy's probable looks - had she stayed alive - to the aging Liz Taylor. :)
    Interesting that Liz has become a legend all the same, although she did not die young.
    Liz has always been one of my favorite actresses. I liked her intensity. She has always had an instinct for choosing good roles; I can't think of any bad movie she has played in.
    Liz also had the courage to play roles later which showed her looking like she did after after decades of burning the candle at both ends. Her performance in "Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf" was simply awesome. Taylor and Burton - what a couple!
    As a child, Liz was the victim of an over-ambitious stage mother who pushed her beautiful daughter into an acting career. Her mother even made her do painful back excercises which allegedly were to "stretch" the vertebra so that Liz should look taller. I have read somewhere that the chronic back pain she suffered from all her life had its origin in those "exercises".

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  19. koldkase

Ooops. Sorry, for some reason, I didn't get that your "bro" was actually your BROTHER. Can you tell how old I am? I went into some kind of confusion mixing it up with your book.... I guess part of it is that I don't think I've ever heard the men in my family ever discuss women like that. Too primative, I guess. They just grunt and belch.

Sorry.... :blush:

Edit to add: Thanks, rash, you're correct, of course. Some days all my pistons just don't fire....

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

These were exacerbated, according to La Liz, by a fall from her horse while making "National Velvet". What a young beauty she was in that movie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice