Whackadoodle Evening2 - THREAD #2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here's an interesting set of coincidences :-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T96734KITEGR6II33/p17

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TGOM0G6F45UC7T2R4

(Mis-spelling of Britney)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TJHJU2CULNBE5F8R0/p4

Of course it must be a coincidence because only a troll would play games like that. Besides, Athena is a moderator at Sycamore and wouldn't have had to post this:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T96734KITEGR6II33/p17

Must be someone else who is located in Jericho, NY and can't spell "Britney". Interesting coincidence all the same ;-)

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Or someone playing ...shall we say...dumb?

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hmmmm, that IS a very interesting coincidence, especially since according to the 2000 census, Jericho, NY only has a population of 13,045.

Of that total, the population was spread out with 25.3% under the age of 18, 4.6% from 18 to 24, 25.4% from 25 to 44, 28.4% from 45 to 64, and 16.4% who were 65 years of age or older. For the sake of argument, we'd have to say the Topix posters were probably not under the age of 18 as there are almost none of that age group who post prolifically on the Ramsey case, and they certainly would not be made a moderator of a crime forum. So, that removes 25.3% of the population from the total. Likewise, the Ramsey case attracts very few posters between the ages of 18-24 as many are in college and have other pursuits, with very little time to post agressively at crime forums unless it has something to do with their major. There goes another 4.6% for a total of almost 30% we can probably eliminate from the Ramsey case-posting crowd.

That leaves us with a loss of almost 4,000 out of a population of just over 13,000 for a total possible pool of 9,000 Ramsey case posters. What percentage of the general public in America posts on the Ramsey case, specifically at Topix? Certainly not 50%. Not even 25%. Even when the Karr circus was at its highest fever pitch, there was not a total of 10% of the American population posting on the crime forums. At a population of over 300,000 million people, we did not have 30,000 people posting about the Ramsey case on the crime forums. There may have been that many interested and reading about the case, but they were not actively registering and posting - and there certainly isn't that many posting about the case now.

A total of 5% registered posters from the general population is still too much now that the Ramsey case (for all practical purposes) is dead, along with its main suspect. Even saying that 1% of the population of Jericho is posting on the Ramsey case at Topix would be a stretch because that would have to involve approximately 130 people, and at this point in time, there are not that many hats actively posting on the Ramsey case at that forum.

So, even if we go with the estimate of 1/2 of 1% of the population of Jericho, which gives us the figure of about 65 people, that is an extremely liberal estimate. That total is still more than the number of hats actively posting on the Topix Ramsey forum. If we slice the number in half AGAIN, we still have a very liberal estimate of 30 people from Jericho, NY who might possibly post on the Ramsey forum at Topix.

What are the odds that of those 30 people, two of them (Just Me and Athena) would be active posters on Ramsey crime forums who both feel that Britney Spears has been exploited, write about it on two SEPARATE Ramsey crime forums, and misspell her name as "Brittney"?

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Actually, it probably was Athena, and she must have realized her mistake since she is now using an IP anonymizer.

Athena
    Anonymous Proxy
    Reply »
    |
    Report Abuse |
    #25 9 hrs ago

5. Cherokee

As if THAT erases her previous Jericho, NY address! :floor:

"And the walls came a-tumblin' down ... "

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Some people might think that no one would go back any further than what is now reflected...eh?

7. Cherokee

Well, maybe it's Just Me, but I think you're right. :rolling:

8. Jayelles

After I made a couple of comments about neutrality and moderation, last night, Athena posted this to me:-

9. Jayelles

I have to admit that when I saw the post JustMe made about me, I wondered about a couple of others. Athena would have been way down the list of suspects for that kind of nonsense. I'd even been saying to another poster that I thought she was quite nice despite my concerns about the level of fairness she seemed to be displaying.

If this IS Athena, it shows a side of her that would sure explain her fondness for Shill.

10. Jayelles

I have to say that when E2 posted this to me a few days ago on CL:-

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showpost.php?p=9092093&postcount=320

I did wonder who "they" (not sure who is all included in "we") thought was me. Now I think I found a possible victim!

A poster called Drew who posts at Topix (IDI poster - seems to be quite friendly with Henri) posted this:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TJTV8UHSJ24EHVHDJ

(And no - I am not Drew).

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  11. sboyd

sboyd Member

The woman is seriously demented. And regarding Athena, I would bet money it is her. :video:

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

I always knew Athena was an idiot. Here we are being blasted with Britney for the past two years, seriously blasted on the airwaves, the news and anything else, and she still cannot spell Britney. No wonder she likes Shill. She is a morrrrrrrrrrron!!! :video:

13. Jayelles

I'm not a prolific reader of Topix, but I've never seen "Anonymous Proxy" showing up on any other posts there. Makes you wonder...

14. Jayelles

You are amazing! COmputer brain.

15. sboyd

sboyd Member

I think I will say hello to both of them or shall I say one of them. :video:

16. Cherokee

LOL Thanks, but I believe that's YOUR sobriquet. ;)

17. Jayelles

Documenting Hatred

Here is one of E2's rants at CL. Note that she hurls insults and namecalls without any attempt whatsoever to justify her accusations. This is significant. E2's McReynold theory isn't based on real evidence. She has built an entire case of murder against two people based on nothing (BTW - I am "Piers". She posted last week that she has decided to call me "Piers Morgan" LOL):-

Note too that she has also questioned that I am a teacher. However she's right in one thing - I wouldn't decribe many of my pupils as "innocent" LOL

The "profound" email she "shared" was a little more than a snide remark about me - mild in comparison to a lot I've seen. Plus, we only have E2's word that it's for real. Judging by her track record for making stuff up - I'd tend to take it with a huge pinch of salt. ANYONE can claim to have received an email saying such and such about so and so. Even if it IS for real, E2 certainly doesn't have a monopoly on such emails. However, most of us would tend to refrain from posting them on a public forum. It reminds me of her claims to have insider information about the McReynolds from sources she cannot reveal. I think she makes much of that up too.

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

19. Jayelles

If you search for the word "alot" on Crimelibrary, there are 494 matches. Of those 494 matches, 114 were posts of Athena's. The odds are stacking against her :bateye:

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

She just asked me if we knew each other. I said yes from CL and that pesky argument about Thomas and Mason where she had her facts wrong. :video:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice