Whackadoodle Evening2 - THREAD #2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

:floor: :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What are you rolling around in the floor for, Jayelles. I already told you, you're NOT INVITED. Not without an apology sent directly via tinfoil hat! And you must SWEAR on Mel Gibson's kilt that you will NOT sit in the corner and eat all the haggis like you did the LAST time!

I love the new ad, Zotto. Tell your ad agency good job! I've been getting in shape for the TV promo: I can now throw dishes and hit a bullseye from 50 yards. Plus I can shatter crystal with my shrieks at will.

I'd love to hang around and brag some more, but Naomi Campbell is coming for some tantrum lessons in a bit. She's already 2 hours late now, so she's quite a talent in Divadom!

See you at the next wake! No earplugs allowed! Ciao! :bateye:

3. Jayelles

4. Jayelles

The apology will have to wait.

My tinfoil hat melted in the recent heatwave we had. I went into Argos during the week to order a new one, but they said they'd had a rush on them and won't be getting a delivery in till a week on Monday. I tried improvising using a crocheted teacosy and a coathanger but I just kept picking up some gardening programme on Radio 5.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

I am no expert on stun gun marks. But I really think you are on to something, especially with the apple. Very very impressive. :video:

6. Jayelles

Thank you.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Bwaahaaaahaaaa! :floor: Those are some of the worst cases of stun gun marks I've ever seen!

8. Cherokee

Well, SBoyd, the apple may be impressive, but my vote goes to the stun gun marks on the dalmation.

Attached Files:

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Exactly and dalmations cause Chaos, and magic is referred to as Black Magic, so sure...I think you solved it...wonder if the dog's name was Bill?

10. Cherokee

No, the dog's name is Janet. Anyone can see that it's a girl.

Just because the photo is cut off doesn't mean you can't follow the clues and figure it out. You just imagine what you want to be there, and poof! it's a reality.

11. Jayelles

This is Janet's best disguise yet.... under the pseudonym of "Spot", she has written several best-selling feminist shaggy dog stories. Also, rumour has it that the real reason that Bill stopped being Santa was because Spot (aka Janet) chewed up his costume.

However, even although it's a good disguise, you can see from the nose and the arch of the eyebows that it's Janet McReynolds...

12. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Absolutely brilliant sleuthing everyone.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Anyone can see it is the Armstrong woman, so that PROVES they are one in the same.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well "I" connected the dots, why can't you? They are as plain as the nose on someone's face!

15. Jayelles

Fer sure

The chaos Magic seems to have become a new "fact" in E2's theory and she has decided to place on "ignore" any poster who is asking her to produce a source to back up her many ludicrous claims.

Woe betide anyone who asks her more than once for a source because then they will simply be accused of "baiting" her.

Where will it end - I wonder.

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is how she gets all of her "facts" she makes them up.

Like this one, which was the same question she was asked at CL right before it went down, and she never answered (although later in the thread she says she did answer it - because there is no longer a thread for anyone to dispute.

<table class="tborder" id="post22524" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">Yesterday, 10:06 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <!-- user info --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2">[​IMG]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> thewhitewitch1 <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> [​IMG] <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_22524", true); </script>
    Resident
    </td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jan 2008
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> [​IMG] <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_22524"> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> [​IMG]
    <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Evening2 [​IMG]
    That's one of the sources I was referring to. There is another. I posted it at CL on a thread I began which was titled, "Christmas is Everyday" which was Bill McReynolds mantra. It's where children who wanted Christmas to be every day were compared to pigs!

Between those two sources, I just don't see Bill McReynolds loving/liking children at all. I say this based ON those sources, my experience as a mother and grandmother, and human nature in general.

Now, if it is YOUR opinion that Bill simply adored children, then you have a right to it and I would suggest you refer to my signature to remind yourself that I also have a right to mine.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->But the problem is, you stated that he said that he didn't love children.

Originally Posted by Evening2 View Post
    Actually, he DIDN'T love children. He even said so.

That is NOT an opinion.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Now, because she won't answer it and has the posters on ignore, the mods are asking THEM to quit baiting.

Whackadoodles is such s convoluted ***!

17. Jayelles

The accusations of baiting when she is asked to produce a source isn't new:-

If anything, a forum should uphold the requests for sources. Believe me - if roles were reversed and it was TWW1 or Rashie who wasn't producing a source, the others would be pouncing on them and would NOT be accused of baiting. Instead, TWW and Rashie would be disciplined.

It's just all so.... wrong. It should be a level playing field for intelligent discussion. It would be interesting to see how the discussions would go if the posters names were hidden from all but Admin. There could be no tag teaming then.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is an excellent suggestion, and I am sure they would go much differently, or there would be one really busy admin PMing Whackadoodle who posted what!

Knowing her though she would develop some little code or phrase to indicate who was speaking.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Poor puppy. Look how those stuns left those silver "arcs" that look like small links around his neck and chest area. I think Smit said that stun gun injuries makes you want to lick other peoples' faces too

I can't open those links for some reason

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice