Whackadoodle Evening2 - THREAD #2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2008.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

You must be talking about Sycamore. So who is surprised. Freshwater ran CrimeLibrary like she was from North Korea. We all know this. I understand someone got an infractin for using the word "obviously".

One more time who the &*%$ does Freshwater think she is. :video:

I am waiting for her to send out tapes of her theories to members to be listened to at the same time everynight or else.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What I don't understand is - if someone has a really good theory and evidence to support it - why not just take it to LE? Find someone in authority who will listen and who can get the right people to investigate it.

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

What is a ***?

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Piece of chit.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, let me consult my crystal ball: :cb:

Hang on...it's coming....

"Crime Library will become a RST forum; all RDIs--and you--will be banned."

Okay, then!

Jayelles, Fresh has made it clear on CL she's entirely IDI. She had web pages where she wrote Smit's BS as if it is fact, ending with an IDI.

What do you expect at her new forum but even more of the same?

I'm sure jams hates sycamore, though. Swamp II. Competition.

As for Whackadoodles, she's simply the RST ideal: arrogant, hateful, delusional, and dumb as a rock.

That "chaos magic" stuff she and Eagle have come up with as proof of...something...in fact only proves they have their tin foil hats on too tight.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Because then they couldn't continue to slander and libel innocent people left, right and center!

Look at Professor "Ethics" himself, Michael Tracey. Did he even bother to go to LE with his John Gigax smear before he published it the world over in his crocumentary? NO! Tracey didn't check with LE in order to see if Gigax could be a suspect, OR IF GIGAX WAS EVEN IN COLORADO AT THE TIME OF JONENET'S DEATH!

No sir. Mr. Ethics just ran with his lame and libelous theory, never bothering to ask if any of it could be true or even POSSIBLE! In the meantime, Tracey irrepairably damaged an innocent man's reputation and livelihood.

Has Michael Tracey ever been man enough, or had enough ETHICS to try to correct his malicious mistake? Once again, the answer is a resounding NO!

Unfortunately for him, John Gigax got in the way of the Michael Tracey Ego Machine and Lou Smit's Let's Make An Intruder Corporation. He was merely collateral damage in the on-going onslaught to prove the Ramseys innocent NO MATTER WHAT THE EVIDENCE and rehabilitate their public image.

7. koldkase

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

ROFL!!! Don't let Mikie see this - I'm sure he'll add it to his 'stun gun mark' list! :D
    Thanks for a good laugh, Jayelles!

jmo

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Oh, Jayelles...I am cracking up right now, I can not breathe.

You nut.... :yes:

10. Jayelles

The thread in question has been "cleaned up". Interestingly, the majority of posts that have been deleted have been Daffodil and Whitewitch's for being "off track". More interestingly, LindaA's post where she chastised Daffodil & co for repeatedly asking for sources when E2 was ignoring them was allowed to remain.....Not just that, another post of LindA's where she chastised Daffodil was also allowed to remain. The quote of what daffodil actually said was removed but LindaA's remark "Was that really necessary?" was allowed to remain - leaving what was removed entirely to the imagination.

What is the purpose of removing posts claiming they are "off track" yet allow posts which are completely unrelated to the topic and which focus only on the posters whose posts have been removed to remain?

That is blatantly unfair - but then we expected this to happen...

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

If things go on like that, posters seriously interested in discussing this case will be driven off that forum and it will end up becoming a boring IDI nest where the posters stew in their own juice.

Whitewitch and Daffodil are very well-informed, fair and polite posters - if I were a forum owner, I'd welcome such people with open arms, no matter which side they are on.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  12. Jayelles

Rashie

I have discovered that "Cloaked Shadow" is an anagram of "Whackadoodles" and I think it could be a clue ... because..... a)if Bill McReynolds was indeed a chaos magician then he would have worn a cloak. AND b) he had a shadow.

I won.

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Cloaked Shadow/Whackadoodles connection unraveled!!!

Very, very compelling circumstantial evidence I must say. Superb sleuthing, Jay! That Cloaked Shadow - hmm - is definitely a clue imo. We should email Evie about that at once! :D

Bill being exposed as the chaos magician would explain the ransom note of course:

S. B.T.C. means Santa Bill "The ChaosMagician :jester:

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I don't know if I'm seeing things or what, but it looks like the "She saved my soul" thread over at 320Sycamore has been deleted.

-Tea

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

Good riddance!
    I think it now dawns on the mods too that delusional fanatics can drive a forum against the wall if not reined in, and they have deleted that crazy "She Saved My Soul" thread.

16. Jayelles

E2 seems eto be completely missing the point about the deleted posts/threads. She claims that she provided sources for her chaos magic posts but the more important issue is that she did NOT provide a source for her claim that the McReynolds were chaos magic practitioners! That was the crux IMO. She said she had 8 posters on ignore and one has to wonder why because only Eagle seemed to be showing any interest in her posts. Daffodil, Rashie & TWW were responding to them but only to ask her for sources!

Now she is exhibiing some of the paranoia she demonstrated before her banning from CL - she was suggesting moderator conspiracy and cover-up them too. (And what's with the comment about people not remembering that her hobby is fishing? What's that got to do with the Ramsey case? LOL)

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showpost.php?p=24078&postcount=424

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

I think E2 used the fishing hobby comparison to point out that she will 'fish for' info on the boards also (dig out old posts, etc.). It was something like a threat on her part ("Be careful! For I will fish out stuff!").
    Eve offers an interesting psycological study: she can't bear anyone disagreeing with her and throws a fit whenever this happens.
    Quite ironic isn't it, that people like Eve vehemently deny Patsy Ramsey could ever have flown off the handle, while at the same time she herself publicly flies off the handle all the time over simple disagreements on a message board.

If Eve could, she would not only put posters on ignore, but also the evidence against the Ramseys. :D

And in a way, she does that by constructing her delusional 'Bill and Janet did it' universe instead.
    Interesting that Eve has now begun lashing out at the moderators too, the same Athena and Freshwater she held in such high esteem only a few weeks ago because she believed she would be given free rein by them to post her stuff on Sycamore.
    I hope the mods on 320S are aware that Eve has thrown down the gauntlet - imo she clearly wants to start a power struggle over who calls the shots on that board. And from what I know about Eve, she needs more than having her stuff softly and quietly deleted without getting any warnings or infraction points, and demurely explained to her why this has been done. Eve will merely interpret this as weakness on the moderators' part.

Imo Eve needs a hard slap on the wrist, with the mods telling her in no uncertain terms who is in charge there and that she has to follow the rules, and if she doesn't, she will have to bear the consequences. If this isn't done, it is the board which will pay the price, not Eve, for types like her are going to find enough other 'virtual meadows' on the net on which to deposit their 'delusional mental manure' on.

It is up to you now, mods on 320S! :D

S. B .T. C. (Stop Buying That Cr*p) coming from E2. It is not Santa Bill, but E2 who is the 'chaos magician' here! If you don't react now, that board will attract other 'chaos magicians' faster than you can push all those 'delete' buttons to remove threads and posts!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  18. Jayelles

You are right about it being the board which will pay the price. The most interesting and lively discussions take place when there is polite input from both sides. That will NEVER happen as long as the Mod is one-sided.

I note that YET AGAIN, Athena has deleted an RDI post but allowed her IDI buddy posts which quote it and chastise it to remain. The JBR case is a highly emotive topic and there will always be "sides". Members need to have confidence that the Mods are going to treat everyone fairly and equally and that just ain't happening at Sycamore.

19. koldkase

Well, it appears the worm has turned:

20. heymom

heymom Member

Looking at your new photo I'm inspired - maybe SBTC means "stalked by the cat."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice