Whackadoodle Evening2 - THREAD #2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 31, 2008.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

Well I can understand wanting to tell each other how fabulous we all are but after a while, I would think boredom would set in; although, it is possible that the IQ level at Sycamore is such that that would never happen.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

When their combined IQ reaches 50, I think they should sell!

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

I concur.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is what I was thinking too!

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

Reminds me of the saying:

"Be careful what you wish for, you may get it." :D

Moderator Athena says she misses the RDIs. Stewing in their own Sycamore IDI juice is boring of course.

But Freshwater, Athena & Co have only got themselves to blame. They have reaped what they sowed.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:spit:

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

Indubitably and therefor and such.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Whackadoodle and :mame: are over at Suckymore having a pi$$ing contest about who is more qualified to contact Dan Glick about McSanta's celtic harp...it is a laugh a minute.

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

Keep us posted. I've been banned for life from CL and Sycamore. :martini:

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Got a link, Moab?

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

12. koldkase

Good lord. Snap, Krackle, and Pop are really fruit loops, aren't they? I can't WAIT until E2 and her "inside source" have their little "confidential" wingnut get together. That would be Pete Peterson, one of the WORST private dicks ever to insert himself into this case, just to make sure it was GOOD and screwed up.... PUNS INTENDED.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thanks for reminding me about this! Makes sense.

14. Jayelles

bumping - in case I forget about this.

15. Jayelles

Just for the record - and before any rumours start. I asked Freshwater to delete my membership at 320Sycamore. Like several much missed posters before me, I'd quite frankly had enough of the appalling moderation of that forum. Athena should hang her head in shame but she probably won't because she is little more than a troll herself and the evidence exists to prove it.

16. sboyd

sboyd Member

I concur!!!!

17. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

You did not see me there for long. Every minute that passes is part of your life. I refuse to waste a lifetime on those not worthy of ten precious minutes!

18. Jayelles

How a lie evolves

I'd like to address Evening2's latest piece of nonsense "evidence" against Bill Santa McReynolds namely that he "refused" to shake hands with people.

Now the issues I have with this is over :-

a) her use of the word "refuse"
    b) her "unnaned sources"
    c) the fact that her story has evolved considerably since she first started telling it

E2 is not a reputable poster and in the past I have psted proof that she makes things up. There is therefore no reason to suppose that her "source" over this at all credible or even that one exists.

When E2 posted earlier about this hand-shaking story, she claimed that when her "source" introduced a friend to Bill McReynolds in the Pearl Street Mall (where McReynolds did his santa act) the friend offered a hand for shaking but that McReynolds responded by saying "Santa doesn't shake hands, Santa hugs".

Here is the original quote from January of this year:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=267&forum=DCForumID79

Now I think Santa was a bit of a "luvvy" and indeed we know he was into amateur dramatics. This is maybe over the top, but it's hardly sinister and it hardly merits a claim that he was adverse to shaking hands PERIOD (which is what E2 is now claiming). Note also that McReynolds referred to himself as Santa.

But her story evolved...

By March she was claiming that McReynolds was in plain clothes but that he is still stating a preference to hugging over hand shaking...

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=33885

HOWEVER, E2 has now dropped the whole hugging part of the story and is simply claiming outright that Bill McReynolds (the man) refused to shake hands PERIOD

Her story about the person who introduced a friend to McReynolds in the mall has also evolved into this:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/537.html

Note that she has now completely omitted the part about Santa preferring to hug!

I do hope that people will be able to see through the malicious nonsense and lies which E2 continually perpetuates about the McReynolds. I note that several of her posts on this subject have been deleted from Sycamore so I guess that was why she started a thread to continue with her garbage at the double BB.

19. koldkase

Oh my gosh! Donald Trump refuses to shake hands! MAYBE HE MURDERED JONBENET!! :eek:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

So does the guy who hosts Deal or No Deal...Howie Mandell, I think his name is!

Jayelles...It makes my day every time I see the Whackadoodle thread...thanks...and you are right...E2 embellishes like crazy until she (herself) is her only source!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice