Whackadoodles 3, et al, too

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mikie is honestly just the nicest most inoffensive guy. He's really into his astrology and cryptology which I can't get in to at all, but he's just so likeable all the same.

Sycamore doesn't seem to be picking up. There is still a horrid atmosphere there and more and more people seem to be picking up on it. They think a new member called Jack is Solace. It's against TOS to bring "stuff" from other forums or to talk about members of other forums but both LadyFisher and Deb are getting away with it re Jack. Woops I forgot - LF and Deb are IDI so the TOS don't apply to them :fishslap:

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

Nice to hear they are still thinking of me. I can say with absolute certainty that I am not Jack, but I did have a dog named Jack once.

In order for me to get on to Sycamore, I would have to figure out a way to use another IP address and that would mean wayyyyyyy too much work. Alas, I am banned for life.

3. Jayelles

Crimelibrary

E2 has started an "Open" discussion thread on the Ramsey case at Crimelibrary. This is the woman who destroys Ramsey case discussion with her bizarre and aggressively presented theories and who has meltdowns when challenged.

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?p=9098015#post9098015

There are three pages of posts already - but no Ramsey discussion! Just a lot of huffing and puffing about Sycamore and about the RDIs. Most of Shill's harem are there including the lovely Zoey who despite being a "Councilman at Large" at the Sycamore forum, appears to have nothing good to say about the place! However, she DOES appear to have a crystal ball..... She cites as one of her reasons for leaving the Ramsey discussion someone asking whether jameson spoke any foreign languages. Yet Zoey stopped posting at the Ramsey forum many weeks before that post was made there! I've asked her to look into her crystal ball again and tell us whether the Ramsey case will be solved :)

Incidentally, Zoey is the poster who claimed to be a $250 per hour transcriptionist and then had a meltdown when it was pointed out that she consistently misspelt common words! She subsequently posted her lifestory whilst complaining that no-one else was expected to do so. Marple pointed out quietly that no-one had asked her to! She also had a meltdown when she was exposed on a lie about belonging to other forums. She had stated that CL was the only forum she had belonged to. When I said I thought she'd said she had belonged to Websleuths she hotly denied it and challenged me to provide the post where she claimed she had. So I did and she threw a complete hissy fit saying she had "forgotten" LOL The post I produced had been one made a few months earlier where she ranted about having her posts about Fleet White deleted at Websleuths - easy to forget I suppose.... or perhaps she meant that she had "forgotten" that she had made that post...LOL

Anyway - all the lovelies are there. E2, Zoey, LindaA... LadyFisher will be along soon I suppose.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Send them my love.

5. Jayelles

Ugh!

6. Jayelles

They are all welcome to each other actually. It never ceases to amaze me when I see someone sucking up to a poster on the public board when they slag that person off in pms. Grrr!

Makes me appreciate you guys all the more. Hey BaHeid! Geez a kiss!

Now here's a burning question for you. If you were to be told that one of them was a "double agent" - which one would you suspect most and which one would you suspect least?

*grin*

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Evie's meltdowns are legion. She can't deal with challenge. She is the classic case of someone who dishes it out but can't take it when she is being countered.
    She also has discovered a new role: that of the poor misunderstood victim. "You can't believe how I was being treated over there" is her latest mantra. Poor Evie, why is everyone soo mean, not believing her that Santa did it! :D

That someone was me. I couldn't resist saying hi to sweet Zoey:

Imo the main reason for Zoey being peeved is that the RDIs prevented Sycamore from becoming a total IDI nest, and my guess is she hadn't expected that they would hang in there. :)

I too think LadyFisher will join them in the hen yard. We'll see whether their rooster shill will fly over also and cry "cockadoodledoo!" for them! :D

8. sboyd

sboyd Member

The only one Shill could cockadoodledoo for is himself which I would bet money he does on a daily basis. :D

9. Jayelles

ROFL!

A colleague once had a pupil who complained about having to copy notes from the board. The pupil said "But Sir, I am sexually exhausted". My colleague replied quick as a flash "Try writing with your other hand then...."

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I realize you do not have a stand on this case Jayelles, but why is it that all the IDIs are either nuts or of Shill's ilk. I mean it. I have yet to meet one sane one at any of these boards. I am sure that is an exaggeration on my part, but I know I am not alone in this opinion. There is Eagle, Eve 2, Shill, Athena, the mods at Syc are just gone, Miki (who I would let live because of his harmlessness), and the list goes on and on.

11. Jayelles

I don't think it would be fair to say that they are all like that. There are some very nice IDIs too who are intelligent and honorable. I think what we are seeing is a group who have been drawn to each other perhaps after being banned from other forums or ridiculed by other posters. They are certainly the most unpleasant bunch I've ever come across.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

I think you are right.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay then! :fight:

Do you like 'em sloppy? :whiz:

Or how about one of those big, open mouth ones? :laffbig:

Well, while you're decideing, how about a warmup? :hug:

14. Jayelles

Wiki deletion log for Keith Andrews entry:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Keith_Andrews_(criminologist)

This is one of the arementioned "mirror" sites - i.e. it copied the wiki entry:-

http://encycl.opentopia.com/term/Keith_Andrews_(criminologist)

This was the entry which was deleted by Wiki for the above reasons:-

It was written by either Andrews or Slemen. The wiki log showed the IP numbers of the persons editing it and they traced to Liverpool. I have a record of that somewhere.

There is a Keith Andrews LLB listed in the Law Society member directory but it's definitely not the same one.

15. Jayelles

Keith Andrews

He's a "lawyer":-

He's a "local historian" click

He's a "criminologist":-
    http://detectiveandrews.tripod.com/

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I'm serious, Jay, when I say please name an IDI who is intelligent and honorable. I am honestly asking and not being sarcastic. I know I don't visit as many boards as you do, but I cannot think of one IDI who fits in those categories.

17. Jayelles

I think Sweebie was both. Marple is intelligent (credit where credit is due). Then of course there is Moi...

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I was thinking in present tense because you used present tense by "There are some very nice IDIs too who are intelligent and honorable." So Sweebie didn't come to mind. Unfortunately, she's not with us any longer.

Marple may be intelligent, but he is not honorable.

You said "intelligent and honorable," and I thought you meant the two characteristics in combination. I didn't know you meant separately.

As for yourself, I don't think of you as a true IDI because I thought you were a fence-sitter. An IDI says there absolutely WAS an intruder and the Ramseys ARE innocent. I thought you were in the classification of not IDI or RDI, but equivocal.

So, basically, if you ARE IDI, you are the only one who is intelligent and honorable. But I've said that for years.

Sweebie is gone.

Marple isn't honorable.

You're it, baby. :D

19. Jayelles

Well I am a fencesitter but the only theory I've ever had that fits the bill for me is an IDI one (you know what that is).

But I'll accept the accolade anyway. I'll refuse nothing but blows.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

I concur. Can you imagine sitting in that classroom all day listening to Marple drool over himself. -

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice