Whackadoodles 3, et al, too

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 22, 2008.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

I don't know that I would classify him as intelligent either Jayelles. I know he could figure out how to get home from the bus station, but the fact that he can spurt out what he does without reading an iota of a book on the case tells me he is less than. And those pesky facts he had were not always facts. So I may have to disagree here.

Love, Solace

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I agree. I don't think Marple is as intelligent as he THINKS he is. He reminds me of a pompous windbag professor who is never wrong and never listens. His self-perceived superiority over other posters really rubs me the wrong way. Those who are TRULY intelligent (who have emotional, social and psychological intelligence) do not lord it over others, or act like they are the only ones with the answers.

Marple refuses to look at RDI arguments with an open mind. He has already decided the Ramseys are innocent, and no amount of evidence to the contrary will ever sway him. His claims to being a fence-sitter are laughable and insulting to those who read his Ramsey-biased posts. If he honestly cannot see his own prejudice, then his blind spot is truly bigger than his IQ.

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

Well said.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Does anyone know what happened to Sweebie? Did she just go back to real life?

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

ITA agree with your assessment of Marple, Cherokee. His claim to be a fence-sitter is a joke - in truth he is an IDI to the core who, for whatever reason, refuses to admit it. It stuck out a mile in every single one of his posts at the Crimelibrary JBR board.
    His biased Wiki site only completes the picture.

And oh, how Mr. Marple liked to hear himself talk! He has a narcisstisc streak imo. One half of his posts were usually about himself. His posts mostly sounded 'avuncular' and condescending. I think he got a bit peeved because he didn't get the admiration from the posters which he expected, but was challenged instead. But a forum is no college campus where Mr. Marple can bask in his students' adulation because he is above them in the hierarchy. A forum is a discussion among peers, and he could not handle the peer situation well.
    Marple ranted against Steve Thomas's book and later had to admit he hadn't even read it! Must have been pretty embarrassing for pompuos MM. :D
    Marple seems to have vanished from the JBR boards altogether after abruptly leaving the CL forum. Wasn't it he who founded the Starting Over forum (closed now). He hardly was present as a moderator there either before it was closed.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I got an email from her a little while back. She is pretty busy with real life and asked me to sday hi to you all (which I did at the time).

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Jayelles, do you have a specific suspect?
    Also, who do you believe redressed the victim in the size 12 Bloomies?

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Jayelles. I must have missed that...or forgotten it...because of my mental pause, of course.... :balloon:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Please give her my best regards when and if you hear from Sweebie again. Many moons ago, we e-mailed a bit and I always thought she was just the nicest lady and still do of course

10. rashomon

rashomon Member

Die-hard IDI Sleazy Shill has slithered out from under his rock, ready to leave his scent marks at the Topix JBR board.

Looks like he got bored at Sycamore - My guess is he hopes to get away with his insulting behavior at Topix because that board is virtually unmoderated.
    Hardly surprising, one of his first posts there was an insult.

He wrote to me: (# 48 post on the just the facts thread)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TI6TA01IE2IFGTTOM/p3

Shill: "Du bist ein dumbkauff liken Steve Thomas" ('you are a dumbhead like Steve Thomas')

If he thinks he can insult in another language, that Dummkopf (dumbhead, fool) should at least get the spelling correct. :D

Shillie is in for a hard time at Topix. Can't what to see how Solace ('Right On the Money' at Topix/'sboyd' here) and other RDIs who know him well will deal with him. :D

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

Oh honey, I am going to enjoy this.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

I knew you would, Solace! I've already read some of your post over there. :)

I'm tempted to ask him whether that rommate of his is a 'cellmate' ... :D

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

Do you believe what he wrote to Colorado. Even Shill has sunk lower than I expected. So anything goes. I can't wait until he responds. I may have to get nasty.

;)

14. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

If this posts it means that I am safe with many friends, and many more whom I look forward to sharing our mutual interests in seeking justice at long last for JonBenet. For those of you not yet familiar with the hat coloradokares I am from the Boulder area and I hope to be able to contribute in a positive way to this forum. I have the highest respect for this forum and I will do my very best to honor FFJ's excellent reputation. Yes I am from Colorado I used to at the time live even closer to the former Ramsey residence than I do now. I promise you honesty every time. From the heart CK coloradokares:jumpie: YEA!! I am here at last!!

15. Little

Little Member

Nice to meet you coloradokares.

Little

16. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

A big hearty welcome Coloradokares, we like likeminded folk here :)

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Hi Colorado! I wondered when you'd be joining us here! I recently came over from Websleuths myself, so you know me already. So happy you're here.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to Forums For Justice, CK. We're glad you joined us.

19. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Thanks CK

20. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Thanks for the welcome! I will try

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice