Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Maybe it is Sneezy (you know, maybe from snorting whatever wackadoodles snort?)

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Author Marc Eliot wrote a biography of Walt Disney entitled "Walt Disney: Hollywood's Dark Prince." Eliot was obsessed with Disney for years. Following Waackadoodles' logic, Eliot is the perfect candidate for the nefarious intruder.

1st Clue - Marc Eliot was born in New York City. Patsy visited New York City not too long before JonBenet's death.

2nd Clue - Marc Eliot's first name is CRAM spelled backwards which was a coded message telling the Ramseys that Eliot was evil personified, that evil is greater than good, and the Ramseys should "cram it."

3rd Clue - Marc Eliot also wrote a book entitled To The Limit: The Untold Story of The Eagles. Don Henley was the drummer for the Eagles. Don has a home in Aspen, Colorado which is only four hours from Boulder, CO.

And finally, the most important 4th Clue - Marc Eliot dated Crystal Zevon, the ex-wife of singer/songwriter, Warren Zevon. Zevon once wrote a song titled "Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner." The threat to "behead" JonBenet in the ransom note obviously refers to the word "Headless" in that song.

There. I've solved the Ramsey case with a "body of evidence." We can all go home now.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Very good stuff, guttahites!

Goofy, dopey, sneezy, and Walt Disney: it's the foreign faction!

Not ELVES...as another wingnut continues to rant about in disconnected paths through her neural wasteland...BUT DWARVES! That's how they got in through that little window! See! It fits! That's how they did all that without being detected! There were seven of them!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! I think it was THE SEVEN DWARVES! We always knew those perverts kidnapped Snow White and enslaved her for god knows what decadence! But the Wicked Step Mother thwarted them, saving Snow White from them, didn't she? They needed a replacement! Of course they wanted JonBenet!

Take that, Evening2! You're not going to run away with the Wackadoodles 2006 title without a fight!

4. Little

Little Member

LOL - Love the title of this thread. I thought it was going to be about some wild and crazy fun night. Looks like I at least had the wild and crazy part right.

I have a file titled "way out there theories", but I think in honor of WY's wit I will rename it "Oooooodles of Wackadoodles".

If this wasn't about something that can't be any more serious, the death of a child, it might make a good Saturday Night Live skit.

Little

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Double Standards

The following are some examples of posts by "members" of jameson's. All ignored by the Mods.

Beachbum is obviously a regular member's flame hat because he/she only ever posts to attack visitors or to flatter jameson LOL!

I noted with interest that on some of these threads, visitors were "warned" for far minor posts.

Pay $50 to join a forum of THAT standard? Good Grief.

Of course we know that Candy has carte blanc to post whatever she wants owing to the possibility that she has "valuable" documents that jameson wants to get her hands on. Candy likely knows that if jameson does get her hands on those documents, then she'll will be booted out before you can say "forty thousand smackeroos". Since she is banned from practically everywhere else, she'll not be sharing those documents with jameson - but she'll enjoy the kid glove treatment for as long as it lasts (and we can all enjoy the sitcom).

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: Oh gosh, I laughed so much I almost peed in my pants!! LOL!! Thank you for making my day, Cherokee!!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! you guys!! I can NOT stop laughing here...

I LOVE IT!! :cheerful:

8. Jayelles

Doesn't that strengthen her theory though? Dwarves .... elves .... Santa... See? Yet another connection.

After all, JonBenet was murdered at Christmas. Christmas = Santa ... (or should that be ,,,?) case solved.

9. koldkase

You speak the truth, Jayelles!

I swear, I'm going on a fundraiser to buy Evening2 a period key! I want to buy her a case of period keys, as a matter of fact, just in case she wears them out fast.

Have you ever noticed how occassionally DonBradley breaks out in commas in his posts? hehehe Maybe he loaned his period key to Evening2 and she wore it out, as well.

10. koldkase

It's the crack, Niner. Amazing what it does for the sense of humor.

Think we should send gutter candy a pound or two? God knows it couldn't hurt....

11. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

12. Jayelles

Evening2 thinks she has solved the Ramsey case through analysis of the historic writings of McSanta and Mrs McSanta. She attacks anyone who questions her bizarro theories. Yesterday she started a thread to attack a poster called Shalimar - she stated in this thread that she believed that Shalimar was Mrs McSanta because her writing was full of "hatred" - like Mrs McSantas (E2 see hatred where no-one else does).

What happens? Shalimar responds with an LOL and post of disbelief and SHE gets deleted and banned!

No wonder that forum went down the tubes. It has become a place where any whacko can post their nonsensical ramblings for $50 oper annum. Dave thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a "lunatic". Evening2 sees clues in essays which were written 20 years before jonbenet was born. Poor Sweet Mikie thinks he will solve the case through astrology or patterns on wood. jeff johnson ... well Jeff is into numerology - he spends most of his time performing calculations on dates to "prove" that Fleet White did it. HoraceMills aka Bill salisbury and Ashley are also hellbent on Fleet White doing it - don't ask them for evidence - they just "know". Margoo also "just knows" the Ramseys are innocent therefore an intruder must have done it.

And then there is jameson - who is in it for the ca$h. She spends her time wondering where to make the next buck from the ramsey case. She makes a few bucks from membership fees and she's made a lot of bucks from selling Ramsey info to the tabs. Alas she got caught and her sources dried up so she wrote a play and she's going to try and make a few bucks from a new book of transcripts which is basically going to be a reprint of the first book of transcripts PLUS the odd few bits the National Enquirer decided to leave out. She says if no publishers are interested she'll maybe try and hawk it on Ebay.

If jameson is looking for some more money making ideas she could always advertise her forum to mental institutions - that for $50 per annum, the inmates can come and post anything they like on her forum (as long as it isn't questioning Ramsey involvement in their daughter's death or questioning their lack of co-operation in the investigation). I doubt anyone would notice the difference.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jams is mad because shalimar has challenged her several times on several points. Anyone who does that and wins doesn't last long, there.

I notice jammy sue getting a little testy with Candy. Weird how jams lets candy stick around and spew her BORG views. It's either because Candy has something jameson wants, or Candy has something on jameson. Probably the former.

14. Jayelles

I know you speak the truth. Candy appears to have immunity from moderation over yonder. Twice in the past two weeks, I have noted visitors being ticked off for an "LOL" yet Candy can refer to "jameson's BS" and worse and no-one will say a word. They have clearly been instructed not to upset her and I think there is no doubt that this is because jameson is hoping that Candy will share something with her. I don't think for a nanosecond that candy has any intention of sharing anything with jameson. She's just enjoying a place to post against the "gutter" for free.

15. koldkase

I saw that thread, Jayelles. It's really quite hilarious. The clearly delusional Evening out and out accuses shalimar of being Janet McReynolds because Evening has "studied" Janet's writings extensively and recognizes shalimar's writing as identical. Shalimar responds with some kind of incredulous response, which jams deletes and then posts shalimar's response was deleted because she was rude and "seems" to have denied being Janet. Gutter candy pipes in SHE KNOWS shalimar is NOT Janet because SHE has spoken to Janet on the phone, and that is somehow proof that what shalimar writes is not the same as Janet talks on the phone! (Is there no one in this case gutter candy hasn't harassed on the phone? I doubt it.) So the thread goes on with shalimar being deleted and banned for responding to being attacked as someone she's not, that someone being a person accused several times a day of being a child killer.

It's just priceless there. I hope Tracey includes the swamp in his book. Everyone who has ever wondered about exactly WHO thinks the Rams are innocent should see it for themselves.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think the swamp is a great example of what is meant by the "other end of the gene pool."

17. koldkase

:floor:

18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

05-23-06, 09:12 AM (EST)

54. "RE: 911 Call December 23rd"
    In response to message #53

Santa had special little friends, so I can't discount him ,Evening. Peter Pan didn't take just one child to Neverland, either.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sissi
    unregistered user
    05-23-06, 09:22 AM (EST)

55. "peter pan refresher"
    In response to message #54

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0670841803/102-5006454-2324152?v=glance&n=283155
    No one familiar with the peculiarities of J.M. Barrie's personal life should be surprised by the book's moral. Mainly, that growing up is bad. This is the kind of moral kids like to hear and grown-ups, who idealize children in unhealthy ways, think is good. J.M. Barrie was perfectly aware of the cruelty of kids, but seemed to think it a good thing

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    05-23-06, 11:07 AM (EST)

58. "RE: peter pan refresher"
    In response to message #55

sissi,,,thanks for that refresher. I hope everyone takes the time to do so. The puzzle comes together tighter and tighter the more we look.

And Evening2's screws get looser and looser with every one of her cockamamie "The McReynolds did it" posts.

-Tea

19. koldkase

Oh, that thread is priceless for an example of swamp logic.

First, they suppose--something along the lines of White didn't work so he was jealous of John. Then the supposition is turned into theories built on that supposition--because John was successful in his own business, White's jealousy is the motive for what he did to JonBenet and the Rams. Throw in quite a few totally incorrect "statements of fact": White wasn't liked by anyone, was weird, had a "chubby" daughter who might have worn the size 12 panties, was accused by a certified crazy woman of things there is no evidence at all he ever did, and called 911 on the 23rd at the Rams in some nefarious attempt to time LE's response, and you have swamp logic: IT WAS FLEET WHITE!

At which point Evening will jump in and declare no! White used the phone and McSanta picked it up and called 911 about the same time in another room! So White thought he did it! But it was all part of the extremely elaborate plot the McReynolds came up with to let everyone KNOW it was them! If only you have enough crazy juice in you to make out the clues!

Oh! You'll love this. Here is what passes for intelligent analysis at the swamp: Evening ASSUMES that Fleet THINKS he made the 911 call on the 23rd, but NO! IT'S MORE LOGICAL THAT IT WAS JANET! Why, a reasonable person asks? BECAUSE JANET WROTE THE PLAY "Hey, Rube," which Janet states later the title words in the play were "A CALL FOR HELP"! (I swear, I'm not only not making this up, I couldn't make this up, not even if I were on serious drugs.) From there, Evening embellishes her theory that the McReynolds are CLEARLY the perps because she's studied their writing going back years before JonBenet was even born. Therefore, SHE KNOWS IT WAS THE MCREYNOLDS and proclaims HER PROOF becomes "tighter and tighter." I swear, I am NOT making this up: a thought becomes a speculation, which becomes a certainty, leading to "making more sense," ending in fact: it was the McReynolds!

But they love Evening at the swamp. She's led the accusations against a dead man and his widow for some time now. Evening has actually convinced others that a non-member who posted for a week or two at the swamp is Janet McReynolds. And "Janet" got banned for protesting. hahaha But they continue to speculate about her identity, proclaiming yes! That COULD BE HER! She, of course, cannot even deny it now. And they call us the lynch mob! Oh, yeah, that forum of DISINFORMATION is ever the hoot. Unless you're the McReynolds family. Or the Whites. Or related to the many other victims of the RST.

And the littleheads just bob their heads up and down. NOT A RAMSEY! They'll bite!

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  20. koldkase

Good lord. One minute Mikie has a lucid thought. The next, he's on another planet:

Someone go tell Mikie that I've met Pachaly and I've seen his father, as well. I have documents of some of Pachaly's business history in S.C., in the form of law suits and his criminal record there: he had some petty crimes, one which placed him in Flordia writing a bad check at a pharmacy very close to Dec. 26, 1996. Another time he was sued because he bought a refrigeration unit for a pizza business and then when the business quickly tanked, he didn't pay for the unit. Another time he got into the buying and selling of land that he played fast and loose with, for which he was sued. When he lied on a bank loan application, which he received the rather large business loan, he got into Federal trouble. That's what he went to prison for a day and a year over. I was at the sentencing. Mostly Pachaly seems to be someone who tries to con Peter to pay Paul. He and his father were in poor health. To imagine Pachaly in the diabolical role that Mikie and RHGC do is truly the textbook definition of mentally incompetent. I wouldn't trust either of these men to use an eraser alone.

Let me tell you something fun: when I was reading these court documents in S.C., one of the women who worked there remembered RHGC! She was thoroughly convinced by RHGC that Pachaly was some terrorist mastermind who was being tried and sentenced right there in their Federal Building! I can't tell you how funny that is, when you learn that all the Men in Black who were around the courtroom that day were there BECAUSE OF RHGC! He'd contacted the DA prosecuting Pachaly and some of the bank employees as well, and the DA felt that there was enough of a threat from RHGC to Pachaly to have extra security on hand. I'm not making this up. RHGC is a known wingnut in more than one jurisdiction. Pachaly shared some of his long time perscution at the hands of RHGC with me. He told me to contact the PD up North where RHGC has called and harassed LE long and hard to arrest Pachaly for this and that murder. I found the number of that PD myself, and they confirmed for me that RHGC is a whack job. RHGC documents himself that LE thinks he's a nut job on his very own website where he writes the demented ramblings of his paranoid mind.

Of couse, Mikie will just then extrapolate that Pachaly's father whom I saw is actually NOT his father...or whatever works for the weird and strange mind of people who can just veer left or right when straight ahead won't do.

:pills:

Last edited: May 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice