Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Just for you Matey!

:wnut:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Interestingly, Evening2 didn't always do her rather odd three commas thing. She didn't do it at all in her early postings.

However, TGRB (The Great Reverend Bayes) used to use three commas in his posts.

3. Tez

Tez Member

I remember when you went and met Pachaly. I always thought RHGC was out of his tree.

Your last comment about not trusting either Mikie or RHGC to use an eraser alone has me ROFL! Thanks for the much needed laugh koldkase!!!!

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Good grief!

I was gone for a few weeks, and when I came back, I was all ready for some serious sleuthing. And, what do I get? Wackadooles!

Good grief!

:leaf:
    GL

Attached Files:

5. Jayelles

LOL!

Could you do the judge-husband in the background? Maybe shaking his head in despair?

6. Greenleaf

thanks, Jay..

I didn't know that her husband is a Judge.

My old pen won't go there.

7. Jayelles

Well she said that her husband had "sat on the bench" for some time. To a Brit, this would suggest that he was a footballer - but not a very good one! LOL However, I understand that in the States this phrase means he was a judge. I'd guess if he was a judge then he isn't a very good one otherwise he'd stop his wife from making her ludicrous, libelous posts on the Internet.

I think you are a good artist BTW. Goan have a go at the judge :)

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Whackadoodles Evening2 sounds like one of those showpiece wives - the kind that old duffers like to have on their arms - all boobs and no brains.

9. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Yeah, but the interest here says she's an old bird since this is an older case, and you couldn't convince the twentysomethings I know to be interested in it. Maybe she's more the older, KneeKnockers style of blonde.

10. Jayelles

I kind of imagine her as Granny Daisy Moses...

11. Greenleaf

spiritual guides

Spiritual guides assisted me in my sketch of Wackadooles. So, you no longer have to wonder what she looks like.

12. Jayelles

Evening2's logic

She tells off other posters for making posts which aren't "fact based", yet she came up with this little gem:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1817.html

Of COURSE! If someone speaks about Kennedy's assasination ... they really mean John KENADY - Boulder citizen and petty criminal and not the former President of the United States of America who was assassinated. How could we have missed that?

Evening2's posts are always "fact based" dont you think?

Another one. She claimed that ST said the following on LKL:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1850.html#15

This absurd statement sounds as though Thomas was demanding an explantion for why John was in the house when his daughter was found dead in the basement. (which would have been a ridiculous question of course).

In fact, what Thomas actually said was:-

When accused of twisting things, she said

.... ROFL!

She's supposed to be a judges wife! She believes...no, ACCUSES the McReynolds of murdering Jonbenet based on her "evidence" of texts they wrote years before JonBenet was born and she gets nasty if anyone poits out the weaknesses of this.

Fact-based indeed :)

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

A judge's wife? Poor, poor bas***d.

14. Jayelles

Indeed. I wonder if he is aware of her online activities? I simply cannot imagine a legal person of any quality standing back and allowing his wife to libel people o the Internet? They are usually more careful than most.

I'm assuming he's..."capable" of course.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Off topic, Jay. Are you watching the Soccer World Cup today? Starts in 10 minutes!:)

16. Elle

Elle Member

Are you related to Charles Schulz, GL? Luv your sketches!

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hahahaha. Can you imagine? I know she lives in Florida because she threatened to come to an LE training session I attened once.

What a fruitloop.

18. Jayelles

NO WAY!!! The rest of the family are watching tho'. I'm anti-football. Both my parents were avid football fans and when I was growin up, I was dragged to every game they could manage. My mother is such a staunch footie fan that she'd even stop to watch schoolboys having a kick around!

As a result of my upbringing, I have grown to hate football.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Actually, Tricia, I'm thinking E2 lives in Alabama. She talks about living there. When yet ANOTHER swamp whackjob was posting for swampsters to call her at a pay phone in Alabama, E2 was one of those who was discussing that. One of them actually called the number and made contact with the person. hahaha The pay phone scammer apparently had a wild tale of knowing the killer--of course, no names forthcoming, and it involved an obvious mental illness in the person making the claims. You know, one of those "my murdereous neighbors are following me around the parking lot of Walmarts" types. Or the "everyone I've ever laid eyes on in my life belonged to the child sex ring that molests me even unto my 40th birthday" kinda' mind. Not to mention, the "it was Pachaly and he committed every famous murder in this country since Marilyn Monroe, not to mention, he runs a small foreign faction all by himself" mentality.

It's really quite lame of anyone at the swamp to criticize us because someone asks a question here about case information they've forgotten or didn't catch the first time around. I thought that's what we were supposed to do on these forums...follow the case and learn. Who doesn't have questions continually, with the neverending mysteries arising from it? It has been 10 years, and if there is ANYONE who knows everything about this case and all the sideshows that have played out in those 10 years, I've never seen him/her. As we can now see, even those who have written BOOKS on the case are forgetting the facts.

Gutter candy doesn't know plenty about this case--SHE STOLE TRICIA'S REFERENCE TO THE GRAND JURY DOCUMENTS REGARDING THEIR SWORN SECRECY AND POSTED IT AT THE SWAMP...but she has the nerve to repeatedly LIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIE about members here, saying we know NOTHING about this case. That's the kind of MURDERERS OF THE TRUTH that hang at the swamp. :floor:

Mame knows even less. Once she's out of krebbie spin, she's completely lost. Jams knows what the RST wants her to know, and that's all she's ever going to know, and she'll lie about evidence and attack BORG until she drops to prove it.

Consider the number of certifiable mental cases at the swamp through the years. From personality disorders all the way through to your basic schizophrenic, they visit and/or thrive at the swamp. All they need is a theory that involves one or more intruders, no matter how convoluted and unsupported...and bam! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! GOOBA GABBA ONE OF US!

Well, you have to admit one thing: they've put your common tv sitcom to shame. Nowhere on prime time TV can you find the laughs you can get at the swamp.

:mame: :kranky: :6: :jclap:

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well said as always, KK

IF there is someone around who, after almost 10 years can recite chapter and verse and quote people and articles without having to ask questions or do some research, quite frankly that person would creep me out!

The difference between us and them is that we are neither ashamed nor afraid to show that we have forgotten things over the years or just never noted a particular incident or quote or whatever. I am sure I am not alone when I state that I couldn't tell you where all my JBR books are or who I loaned one or two books to. I am sure the books handy in my house must surely be dusty. I no longer refer to them constantly, no longer having the time, strength or inclination considering where the case is today

We don't pretend to know all the answers and look like pompous idiots.

Therein, lies the difference. It takes intelligence and humility to get on the forums after so long and still ask a question that you KNOW has been asked and answered a thousand times. That's what makes this forum so nice. The replies to questions are given with no browbeating and no harsh judgements, and with the DESIRE to give accurate information back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice