Whackadoodles Evening 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle

Elle Member

My three sons played soccer, through their school and university days. Football is played with the melon like football, as you know. I don't understand this sport too well, but three sons played that too. Soccer is a great game, Jay. Over here, they even have the little ones playing, boys and girls, and I love watching our two youngest grandchildren playing, boy and girl, 7 and 4. My little granddaughter came running over to her mother in the middle of a game, crying ..."I don't like this game any more!" She is now attending ballet classes. :)

P.S. The Italians won!

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I can't figure Candy out. I always thought the enemy of my enemy was my friend.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gutter candy is nobody's friend.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Aha.......now you understand why she is in Isolation at the Swamp as our Enemies - are in reality - her friends and paychecks.

You should have been around back when Candy ADORED me! Now those were the days......begging me to please keep up the good work for the Whites and for Steve Thomas plus at the same time, still battle the justicewitch mame.......and now look at the little quickerpickerupper sucking up to The Sucker that the Winds of Patsy's passing blew in.

Now - she only brings sheer joy into my life. mame too. And they will never know nor understand why which IS the icing on the top for this Rat!

Good morning -
    RR

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Who could we get to star as Candy in our film?

BTW, I've been watching BB here and a character has entered the house who is EXACTLY as I imagine RS to be like. It's uncanny. She joined the house where housemates had been living for 6 weeks already and immediately started laying down the law and insulting anyone who stood up to her. \She farts and burps constantly and she thinks she is right all the time - even when she's obviously wrong.

Her name is Jayne, but she's been nicknamed Jabba by the media.

6. guppy

guppy Member

Jayelles

> Who could we get to star as Candy in our film?

How about Charlize Theron? I mean, she is "eye candy".

7. Jayelles

I thought that was a bloke.

8. guppy

guppy Member

You must have seen her in, "Monster". She did look kind of blokeish. Not so in, "Aeon Flux".

9. Jayelles

Well I think "our" Candy is in the market for a man... so if you're interested in applying for the job.... I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

10. guppy

guppy Member

It's an idea that Johnny Lee might approve of.

11. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Omarosa?

Who should Omarosa from Apprentice One play ... Mame, Candy, or Jambo?

[​IMG]

...YumYum

12. Jayelles

I don't know a Johnny Lee, but I do know of a Tommy Lee - maybe he could play Candy?

Attached Files:

13. guppy

guppy Member

Johnny Lee sang the "Urban Cowboy" song, "Looking For Love in All The Wrong Places."

Tommy Lee is having trouble playing himself on his new show, "Rockstar: Supernova."

14. RiverRat

Yeah but, Mary is all about the nose-candy. :lier:

RR

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Charlize Theron! Ahhhhh....

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

No question - she should play mame.

17. Watching You

It just gets better and better:

I'm not quite sure who "birth" is. Does anyone know?

:wtf: :coffeeup:

18. RiverRat

Believer
    In
    Ramseys
    The
    Homiciders

?
    RR

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

20. Watching You

Good one, RR. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice