What about the Pineapple?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sheila808, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't think they are lying about the pineapple itself for the sake of pineapple. I think they just got locked into the story of JBR being sound asleep and were forced to deny the pineapple to keep the rest of their story straight.

2. philmein

philmein Member

I see the following posted in several threads:

" A red-ink drawing of a heart was on the palm of her left hand, and a gold cross hung around her neck. She also was wearing an identification bracelet stamped "JonBenet 12-25-96" and a ring on her right hand."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/r...cene/index.html

404 Error
    The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The link doesn't resolve, could someone post it please?

3. Tril

Tril Member

4. philmein

philmein Member

Thanks for the article Tril! I was looking for the pic too...

5. Tril

Tril Member

6. sue

sue Member

I think Burke did not have anything to do with it for 2 reasons.

- The 911 call. If you agree that it seems like Burke's voice is on that call, he can't have been involved. The comments attributed to him sound like someone who has been awakened by his parents talking/ making noise and is trying to figure out what is going on.
    If the coverup had been to cover something he had done, he would not have needed to ask "What do you want tme to do?" or "What did you find?" at that time of the morning.

- Where he was after 7am on the day JB's body was found. He was sent to the White's house. If he had been involved in the death and the parents had covered for him, I don't think they would have sent him to the White's house. True, they would want him out of their house, but sending him somewhere else would risk someone hearing him slip up without one of the Ramsey's being there to catch it.
    I think they had already talked to him, found out he didn't really know anything at the time of the 911 call and then sent him back to his bedroom with instructions to pretend he was asleep until one of them came to get him.

7. philmein

philmein Member

8. Tril

Tril Member

sue, that's fine. I'm not here to push or debate the BDI theory.

9. sue

sue Member

I wasn't meaning to debate.
    I just re-listened to the 911 tape yesterday and had some things I had not thought of before and wanted to put them somewhere (but someone else has probably already thought of them before and posted them in a past thread).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice