What do you see in JBR crime scene photos?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by INSIGHT, Oct 19, 2006.

1. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

CSP Observation

Well, my latest thing is photo # 005 on ACR sight. This is a photo that shows something VERY intresting. It is on the twin bed that JRB didn't sleep in, The spare bed that sometimes others used:
    1.)Note the Black Brushed denim Jacket With silver buttons that stick out. Notice the position of the buttons, that are Large snaps or Button (Fly) type on the jacket. Now, remember the ROUND impression bruises on JBR's Cheek and Back. If you look at the position of the Jacket, one sleave is up in the air, by the face are with one button showing (Actually Probally 2 are there). Lower there are 2 Buttons on a pocket, this is in referance to her 2 back marks. The area to the the SAME distance apart as the Bruises on JRB's face and back.
    2.) Remember the :Sailboat" inpression on the wounds?? Well both the gap and Naudica had these boats on their buttons 10 years ago. I bought one exactly like it for my niece. SLAM DUNK!
    3.) This would mean JBR was on her Back on the Jacket them turned over for her face, posibally then she would be face down, chin turned to the right.
    4.)The fatal blow occurs at this point. By a doll or a Trophy or other things available. ALL... OF..BOTH of these 2 collections, I must add, were removed by Aunt Pam.
    5.) In JAR empty room, there was a rope under his bed, maybe retreived earlier to use for the strangulation or right then, His room was right next door!. Once the blow was done, and JRB was gone, she was moved to the cellar. any of the 3 could have caused this much. Once discovered, JBR's body was taken to the cellar by the parents. The garrot was twisted on and the paint brush inserted to cover what happened to her earlier, more than once. The juvie type perpetration.

IN JBR'S CLOSET THERE IS A NINTENTO!!! WHO WAS PLAYING , WHO'S GIFT WAS THIS?? Then it is gone for BPD evidence.

I really feel the jacket is the real thing for this!

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hey justchillin-

The area you are talking about on her shoulder- couldn't that be from finger marks where someone had their hand over her shoulder and sqeezed tight enough to cause those petechiae? The delto-pectoral groove is actually on the front of the shoulder, if we are considering the same pattern of petechiae.(sp) Do we have a spell checker on here? I was just thinking if we are writing about the same area, that it would be awkward to slap someone in that place.

3. INSIGHT

Nope Texan

Not her Shoulder, Not the same wound. I am not bitting your tootsies here!! :did: I'll Just say the wounds I am refering to are those UN-STUN Gun Marks! I know I spell like SMIT! :pcguru: My spell check doesn't work on here. I have tried so much! HELP This intelegent poster that can't type or spell!!!! I have such a hard time typing at all, Illness+++++++. So if you can hook me up with a spell check, Cool. If not, Sorry. Be kind. Life goes around once. I am here as a friend. :birthday:

4. sue

sue Member

I just want to point out that the dolls that were removed by Aunt Pam are dolls with firm, but not hard vinyl heads, arms and legs. They have cloth bodies that are fairly firmly stuffed with fiberfill. I have been hit on the head with one of the American Girl dolls when I was sitting on the floor and my daughter above me swing it around and got me on the head. I would estimate the dolls weight only about 4 pounds (if that) and getting hit with one hardly hurts (much less leave an injury). The picture I attached is a Samantha doll, like one of the ones removed by Aunt Pam.

As you are looking at the photos of JB's room, look at the fairly substantial ends on the footboards of her bed. Falling backward with force or being pushed against one of those could easily cause an injury.

Attached Files:

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Insight

Insight-
    Oh, I know what wounds you are talking about and I think you have a very interesting point but I guess you missed that I was addressing the question to justchillin. I put that in the title of my post but perhaps I should have put it in the body of the post too.

I was asking about the spell check because I am the one who needs it - I have alot of trouble with the word petechiae.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Does anyone, besides me, think that JonBenet said or did something to provoke Patsy and the end result was the blow to the head?

-Tea

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Me. But I don't think Patsy killed her intentionally. I think it was an accident.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I figure that if JonBenet saw a slap coming she could have ducked or dodged, and then any old where that the hand fell would have gotten a slap mark. Sometimes abuse marks show up in the dumbest places.

9. heymom

heymom Member

I go back and forth between Pasty, unintentionally but still in anger, and John, out of anger. I don't think either was intentional but I do think one parent caused the headblow.

Heymom

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

What I want to know is the "sail boat" image in/on the bruise-from whence does this interpretation come? Is it personal opinion or "officially documented", as I did not see it in the autopsy or any of the "official" writings that I've indulged in thus far...for that to have happened both dorsal and ventral, the buttons would have had to have either been on a hard surface with a traumatic hit (front AND back?...illogical to have two hard hits from two diametrically opposed directions, conveniently upon a marking factor like a button...) or to have been pressure related as in the beginnings of "skin breakdown", like a pressure sore does...still, that seems like a stretch. Did anyone consider that a sharp corner of some furniture will cause a triangular mark where the corner hits, and there will be diffuse (rounded) bruising from around the edges of the triangular region, where the blood enters into the areas of adjacent tissue as the vessels within have been broken by said sharp corner...just a thought.

Poor kid. She deserved better than all of this. Life and not death, and childhood instead of being a pawn for the adults' vicarious fantasies.

11. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I almost have to believe that the strangulation came first.....as a sexual thing. (whatever it is called) My spelling isn't great either. And I believe it went to far and she did begin convulsing ....so the major whack to the head was to stop convulsions and end her suffering. Whoever did it couldn't stand to watch her die.......slowly.

12. sue

sue Member

I think that is the most likely. I think there is a good possibility that JB was pulling away from Patsy, Patsy let go (maybe not intentionally) and JB was sort of slingshotted away (because she was still pulling away from Patsy), hitting something like the bedpost or the side of the tub.

13. INSIGHT

Sailboats in Buttons

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Three other pathologists agreed but the Boulder Police are relying instead on this man's opinion."

Erin Moriarty: "How sure are you that it's not a stun gun?"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Well I'm a hundred percent sure because stun gun injuries don't look that way."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Dr. Werner Spitz, a nationally known pathologist who has worked on major cases including the assassination of J.F. Kennedy."

Erin Moriarty: "This was now on her and this was done on a pig skin."

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Are you telling me that this looks to you like the other one, the one that JonBenet has? They don't look like that to me at all. A stun gun injury is an electrical burn, it's a burn essentially. And these don't look like burns."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Instead, Spitz believes the large dark mark on JonBenet's face was left by a snap on a piece of clothing"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "You know like the snaps they have on blue jeans for instance. If you look at this one below the ear, this thing here. If you look at it closely with a magnify glass you will see within this brownish mark is a boat shaped structure which is missing with any of the other injuries."

Here Ya GO!

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

If that had happened, they would have just called 911 and said JB was standing on the toilet, slipped off, and hit her head on the tub.

There was a reason they didn't call 911 and report an accident. That reason was either the sexual molestation or strangle marks on her neck.

15. INSIGHT

My Theroies are..

Well I have 2 theroies, only my opinion of COURSE!!!! EVERYONE IS INNOCENT!!!
    I'm hoping to eliminate one.
    1.) Patsy had been frustrated by JRB right off the bat Xmas Morning when JB wanted to wear what "She" had picked out (GAP clothing) and what Patsy wanting her to wear, that darn matching "Red" turtleneck that was found later rinsed out. Maybe Patsy didn't get her way for the outfit for JBR that morning, but maybe at night for bed, once they got home, patsy made JBR put it on. Maybe Pinapple was spilled on it, maybe someting else in the second theroy. If so, this could have been the reason for the "RAGE" from Patsy. What keeps me on this theroy is that I do BELIEVE "Patsy" had that rage side, BIG TIME. She wanted JBR to "BE" a true reflection of herself. When JBR started to have her own Ideas and opinions, it was in trouble ....with MAMA! As long as JBR was just Patsy's "Doll" (Note Patsy even had a doll made for JBR that looked like little Jonny B. It was JB's "BIG" Christmas gift.) When JB opened it, her mother asked, "Doesn't she look like you!!!" JB said "I don't think so". She put the doll down and started playing with another previously opened gift. Another disagreement, another opinion, another "BAD" thing she did to her Big But_, _itch MAMA! Yes, Patsy was a :BIG PUCKIN' BRAT" who turned on what she percieved as her "Little Brat". She wanted a CLONE not a DAUGHTER! ..............Catchin' what I'm Throwin' Down?

2.) BR and JBR were playing late, they went to the basement and played peek -a-boo at other gifts that were down their, That lead to other adventures. As, this was said by Patsy "I thought I told you not to do that". Well.... Would you tell you husband who was "With" you daughter in a totally unappropriate way???? Now common... quit that. I DON"T THINK SO! NO WAY! NO, you would say that ONLY to your YOUNG son. YES. Another senero in this vein, Patsy caught both kids in JBR's Room, playing doctor or what-ever-you want-to-call-it, went to hit the boy and he dodged the blow. The Baby got it. Hit slapped, the works. The jacket with the snaps are right there on JBR's 2nd bed, where Burke sometimes slept and spent time. LOOK at the jacket again! Thus the blow to the head, chin to the side. Slap, Round "Sailboat" marks. Then... MAMA SCREAMS TO BR.....go to your room! JR hears all this and then the parents staged the rest leaving Burke to ask in the morning "what DID you find" TO HIS DAD NOT MAMA?? John... WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!! So MAD! (You've really done it this time!)This is what I can see as a person of Psycology.

16. sue

sue Member

Not necessarily sexual molestation. (Just because there were injuries to sevual parts of the body doesn't mean it was sexual molestation). I keep thinking there has to be a reason the Dr. Lee said it was a household accident (it's late and I don't have the exact words, but that;s the gist of it).

People do strange things in emergencies - for example, people who are sure they are having heart attack will often not call 911, they will try to drive themselves to the hospital. Does it make sense? Of course not, but people don't always do things that make the most sense.

If JB actually had been standing on the toilet, slipped and hit her head, then calling and saying she had been injured doing that would be one thing. If she was injured trying to get away from Patsy (or accidentally strangled by Patsy grabbing her shirt to catch her), the injuries would be pretty suspicious to call 911 for.

17. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

(or accidentally strangled by Patsy grabbing her shirt to catch her)

It seems beyond belief but on 12/25 JonBenet likely wore that long multicolored scarf seen in the photos with the black jacket. It never appears as anything that was seized or searched for and removed from the home. A scarf is a common tool for strangulation. The police and DA were supposed to be investigating the strangulation death of a child apparently last seen alive wearing a scarf which they didn't even consider evidence.

Maybe Patsy stranguled her with the scarf accidently, you know had a strong, pulling hold of it and when she let go JonBenet and her head went flying and crashed into something like the bannister? Or Burke... or John...

In any event, the investigation is now, and has always been, a hoax.

18. INSIGHT

MLAZY.. Yep... THART SCARF.

I saw the SCARF TOO AND THOUGHT, THAT MAYBE This too Item is involved...BUT I DIDN'T POST IT. I AM SO TIRED, My Illness. Yes, I feel also the scarf might be the tool too! It has a lot of colors, fiber and yarn thread. I just know that jacket has all the resonds and answers to the Marks with the sail boat. THAT is why, I said, Take a REALLY good look at the CSP's. If we can match anything, maybe we can get something to solve here. PLEASE everyone, LOOK close , transfer the CSP's to you photo file, blow them up. I am doing that EXACT thing.If we can see that this was not logged into police files, then we have a right to know WHERE did the scaft and coat GO! AUNTIE PAM????? I am blowing these Photo's professionally. really they are gonna be poster size! I WANNA SEE!

19. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

It looked to me like the extra bed is where Patsy put the clothing she took off of JonBenet as she undressed her, alive or dead. JonBenet did have green garland as was twisted around the bannister entangled in her hair. Burke was confused from the beginning about if JonBenet walked upstairs or was carried.

BUT

What you find in the pictures will never matter. It won't matter if you find a video of JonBenet being abused. What matters is the Ramseys used money to obfiscate the facts. Used affluence to weave in and out of the judicial system.

I will never get over the fact about JonBenet's American Girl dolls being removed from the crime scene and especially the circumstance that they were not investigated. What happened to the replacement doll delivered to John Ramsey's office after his daughter was dead?

Why has not a single question ever been asked about these dolls?

John Ramsey may have a perverted form of pedophila that includes doll play. I pray he has no granddaughters.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, in the end we are all here talking to each other, basically trying to comfort each other in the knowledge that the case, at this point, is closed. The murderer will never be arrested or tried, let alone convicted for JonBenet's death. Another bus victim might show up, but it might be long enough since the case that it won't be necessary any more. Another 5 years, and 99% of people will say, "Ramsey WHO?"

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice