What do you see in JBR crime scene photos?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by INSIGHT, Oct 19, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Not as long as there are slow days in the news room. There are the 10 and 15 year aniversary dates coming up which the media should exploit. And hopefully JR will stupidly make another run for public office, which will keep the case in the news since he's the sole surviving prime suspect. There might even be a chance someone else will write another book.
    And we can always count on another crock popping up in the future from Tracey...:floor:

2. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

WONDERING ABOUT FIBERS and this senero?

I wonder if the "Black" fibers on JBR's Body were from her "BLACK" nappy jacket and if they were transfered to JR.? The very same Jacket we have been discussing, located on JRB's Spare twin bed with the scarf? Let me set this up and see what ya-all think:

1.)Lets say that JBR was awake when the family got home on the 25th for the night.
    2.) Lets say the kids were prepared for bed probally Patsy dressed JBR in the red turtleneck and White bottom sleep slacks. Burke probally dressed himself in jamies.
    3.)Lets say BOTH kids were hungrey and allowed to eat a snack. Also, Patsy got the snack out of the fridge, fingerprints, Handed the bowl to Burke, Fingerprints, who set it on the counter. Let's say JBR ate with her fingers right out of the bowl. NO prints. And Got pinapple on her red top. Patsy gets angry again!
    4.)Lets say, Burke went in the LR with john to build a model. Also, Patsy was trying to get JBR up to bed to change again and get to bed! Saying... that's enought, now I have to redress you! Maybe a rebuttle as if "Why does he get to stay up."??? They reply from Patsy, "That's not up to you now get the HE__ up the stairs. Fire to fuel.
    5.)Patsy puts in some force manually and is rough and tugs that RED turtleneck on JBR and it won't go easily over her head, stuck. JBR Is fighting her way out, away from Patsy, it's a push and pull. The turtle neck comes off JBR's head is whiped front to back, knocked off balance, causing
    her to hit into the Bed's footboard top. Notice it is round and smooth.
    6.)John hears the loud noise maybe even screams and tells Burke "Don't Move", work on this, I have to see what the yelling is about. JR finds Patsy putting JRB on the spare bed, front first, face on the Jacket making the button marks. JBR remains in that position while they look over the side and back of her head. They see it bad and there is NO response from JBR. They talk about what happened, is she alive? John flips JBR over, causing the 2 round marks found on her back from the jacket. He may have said, she's gone, go upstairs, not a PEEK either! JR needs to make this work. JR's business mind turns on CEO hi-gear.
    7.)JR sees the scarf and uses it to stop the breathing, but since it is soft, it doesen't leave much markings, but it does thre job, it kills her. Patsy already thought she was dead, and never fings out the rest.
    8.)JR takes JBR, wet bottoms and all, puts another top on her and puts her in a blanket. Carried her up the R's master BR.
    9.)He goes down, tells Burke some BS about girls fighting again!! Puts Burke to bed as if all is fine.
    10.) The phone calls, The letter, the garroting to get a visual for the story.The the staging begins. All night.
    I am picturing "THIS IS A ONE ROOM EVENT". Simple isn't it?
    This is JUST an Idea. I have many on this case. But I feel that PR -or- Flip side-BR , another story I have to list here. Later. My opinions are just that, opinions for discussion. EVERYONE IS INNOCENT!!

3. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

more pics, thousands of words

The subcounscious has a harder time telling lies. In this rendering by Patsy an older brother does appear to be strangling a younger sibling, his arm is around the neck, not on her shoulder...

and that pesky cord... It was not found to be manyfactured by Stansport, merely imported, packaged, and resold by them. It was of Asian manufacture. The investigation stopped when they found it as Stansport. Never once did they set foot in a craft or sewing store to look for that cord sold under other names. It wouldn't be so crooked on the jacket unless it was 'homemade'.

The painting that was removed by Aunt Pam has a great possibility to have been the source for the cord used to strangle JonBenet. It was painted in Charlevoix and likely the cord to hang it was applied there as well. Cord purchased locally for arts and crafts and around the home projects.

Everything Pam removed is of great significance and the fact the Boulder DA has never looked into the matter indicates they have conspired in the hoax of an investigation.

Questions remain unanswered.
    Evidence remains uninvestigated.

ARREST JOHN RAMSEY
    QUESTION PAM PAUGH

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2006
  4. rashomon

rashomon Member

What I find very puzzling in the right autopsy picture: there is a second reddish circular mark/bruise around JB's neck below the cord.
    How did this mark get there? It seems it was not caused by the cord, for the cord is in another place.

Had something else been pulled around JB' neck before?

Or was the cord first pulled around JB's neck to strangle her, and afterwards the knot was tied? And as the knot was being tied, the cord was pushed upwards?

I also read something in a crime fiction book which might explain the type of marks on JB too. From Donna Leon "Fatal Remedies", p. 127 (Donna Leon is a very popular crime fiction author here in Europe).

[the victim, Mitri, has been strangled and there are two circular indentations in his neck. The coroner Dr. Rizzardi coroner comes to the following conclusion in his report]:

Maybe something similar happened with JB? The perp tried to tighten his/her grip, loosened the cord and shifted it, and that's why there are two circular marks around JB's neck?

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Perhaps you are right and Patsy placed the cord/rope and then John took over to make the knots. That would account for two circular bruises.

Good point

6. heymom

heymom Member

In that picture, it appears to me that there is a large area of bruising from JonBenet's collarbone to her chin, within which is the cord, about in the middle of the larger bruised area. In that picture, it appears that something MUCH larger has been around her neck, and the cord is at a different angle from the other bruising. I don't know if the cord slipped upward as she was being choked, but why would it go from bottom to top and then end up in the middle? This is a very disturbing photograph. Does the autopsy explain these bruises?

Heymom

7. heymom

heymom Member

And the "boat-shaped" marks, if they came from a button on a jacket or other clothing, might have been from JonBenet's face being pushed into the bed, forcibly, as she was being strangled or otherwise quieted. It would have had to have been forceful in order to leave a mark like that. Or she was so dehydrated that her skin took on the impression and held it until she died...

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

I don't remember seeing that picture before of JonBenet, that autopsy photo. That is more gruesome than some of the others I've seen.

9. INSIGHT

Yes!

I think you hit it ! Pushed into the bed, in to Jacket! Attempted strangling with the scarf that is RIGHT there. See my other thread on the scarf. The Abrasions on cheek and back are from the button impressions and the scarf to strangle her. Was this innitial strangling done to keep her from yelling? Screaming. If so, then who is the one that would be in her room not wanting her to move or yell?
    I also feel that Patsy probally made JBR go potty before bed, gave her nothing to drink, so she could get work done for the trip and wake her up later that night. Dehydration and those buttons marks are a dead ringer too. dehydration and the marks would have made the impressions last until death. Whata-think?

10. INSIGHT

Photo

I never saw that photo either. Are their more, I want to look for evidence!

11. MlazyV

Maybe she had the jacket and scarf on together... and somebody got hold of her via the scarf and this pushed the metal button into her jaw leaving the impression. If there was enough friction could it even heat up and burn? The triangular red mark could just be the edge of the collar cought under the tightening scarf. It could have been one person with a tight hold on the scarf that was suddenly let go sending JonBenet catapulting into the counter/bannister/hard surface crashing in her skull.

Yes, the pictures are gruesome. I think that one in particular had different lighting and the bruising is far more apparent. It's obvious she was strangled with some other device before that little old cord was wound round her. I'm sorry if they offended anyone but death is never pretty and with a child's body is even more disturbing.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-thebody.htm

I did rotate the image so it could be seen in comparison to the piping on the jacket, maybe that makes it appear as an image not seen before?

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well Mlazy, I have a lot of respect for your input and I think you raise a lot of good points about the doll situation. Why would a dead child need a doll? Why oh why isn't anyone listening to reason in Boulder? And yes, CAP needs to be questioned on her looting.

13. MlazyV

Thank you for believing me Thor.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

My personal POV is that the strangulation marks on JonBenet's neck indicate that "someone" just didn't have the "heart" to squeeze the last breath of life out of hir daughter. It had to have been TRAGIC and HORRIBLE to whoever had to do it. It was PERSONAL!!! ... and very, VERY hard to do ... and hence, took more than one attempt.

... a killer would have CRUSHED her windpipe in a second!

This was like a Sopranos killing of a family member ... but without the requisite snuffing expertise. When the Sopranos need to murder a friend, they KNOW how to make it happen ... and happen quickly. JonBenet's murders didn't have that "experience" ... and the death was slow, gruesome, and FULL of anxiety. But it HAD to be done ... and was.

It HAD to be done. And to MY way of thinking, there is only ONE reason why it HAD to be done ... in the way it WAS done ...

... to hide PRIOR sexual abuse.

A parent doesn't go through that to "cover" for a 9 year old, non-prosecutable son.

A parent doesn't do that by accident.

... a PARENT does THAT to HIDE the real story behind the death.

No one else has ANY reason to go through these contortions.

Prior sexual abuse IS the key here ... and EVERYTHING that the RST do is to attempt to distract from that simple fact.

...YumYum

15. tylin

tylin Banned

I thought the same thing.

16. MlazyV

Warning

Because of the raction to that autopsy photo I applied the same prinicple to more images. They are basically just turned 90 degrees to offer a different perspcetive. And considering they were originally released by Smit (?) he may have chosen... well you know.

They are gruesome, it is a dead child...

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/jonbenetneck11.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/jonbenetneckback.jpg

Does anyone else see a red hand print on her back in the above one?

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/jonbenetskull1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/garrote3.jpg

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The picture shows that JonBenet's mouth was open. This bothers me due to the killer's need to tape her mouth shut with the duct tape.....or was it the killers need to set the stage........again.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Yum Yum, I love you.

Your Biggest Fan, Heymom :laffbig:

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes, sure looks like a hand print to me!

20. Elle

Elle Member

This painting has nothing to do with Patsy Ramsey's subconscious. This was not an original painting of Patsy Ramsey's, Ml. This was a copy of an original painting by an artist, Betty Morris Hamilton in Alabama.

http://www.denverpost.com/jonbenet/ci_4064157

So, Patsy Ramsey painted the exact picture, which were Betty Morris Hamilton's thoughts, not Patsy Ramsey's.

http://www.art.com/asp/display_artist-asp/_/crid--25509/Betty_MorrisHamilton.htm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice