What is the lawsuit really about?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Bam! Thanks for sharing that; if you had before I'd missed it. I'm thinking radar's posts today have been deleted already, but may be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2007
  3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Undertheradar is really scary to me....I don't like the man.

4. Jayelles

I guess the "truth" will be found in the interpretation of "impairment". Impaired eyesight doesn't necessarily mean a person is blind - or even that he NEEDS to wear spectacles.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2007
  5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Right. But impairment implies some sort of disability, or loss of function. I don't think being the working head of a major financial group is tantamount to impaired employment potential or reality.

At best, that part of the lawsuit is misleading; at worst, it's a lie.

6. Jayelles

If he claimed that he was in fear of his life and therefore afraid to leave his home to go to work - that might be considered an "impairment".

It's all semantics - but that's law for you.

7. Show Me

Testing...having trouble loggin in.

8. Show Me

I don't remember if he had a restraining order against undertheradar.....if that is possible??????

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Mame never lies. She's too good for that. Someone pass me a hanky.

10. Elle

Elle Member

I had problems trying to post, Show Me. The cursor was missing when clicked on "quote" to reply(?). I had to leave and just tried it again right now, and it appeared. :)

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

This undrthradar thing...I may be getting my hopes up, but we might be able to nail Woody to the wall on this one!

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Do, Due, Dew,... tell my friend....

13. Show Me

Elle my problem was sheer stupidity on my part and a lack of coffee consumption to help clear my head.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahaha! I know the feeling, Show Me. When I have problems with Internet Explorer, I sometimes switch to the Mozilla Firefox Browser, and I seem to get into FFJ must quicker, but the problem with this browser is, you cannot copy and paste with a click of the mouse, you have to use the menu at the top of the page, and that's a pain. I can't understand why this feature doesn't work (?). It's inconvenient to have to use the menu.:-(

I sit here until the cows come home trying to fix technical problems all by myself. I would rather do this than housework. :). When I'm stymied I send an e-mail to a techie friend, who very kindly helps me out.

Maybe one of these days, a teeny wee robot with all the answers will also be sold with the computers in the future (?). Wouldn't that be great? :)

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Something might be wrong with your Mozilla then Elle, because that is the ONLY browser I use, (it is far more secure than IE) and I can copy and paste with my mouse!

Try removing Mozilla and re-downloading it!

16. Elle

Elle Member

Will do. Thank you, Moab. I was just thinking of doing this with IE. Maybe I should be using Mozilla all of the time, too. Will do this right now.

I had to delete Windows 7.0 because it was causing problems, and I'm thinking there has to be more lurking around (?).

Wish me luck, Moab. I clicked on the fox and was here in seconds. I'll copy and paste something to test this feature out.

Thank you, thank you, you're a clever girl. :) It works.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think from the post undrtheradar is fully expecting a lawsuit, and looking to gain from it.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I shall tell. Anyone who looks at this thing will know right off that it wasn't meant in any serious sense, and that Woody's threats of a suit are nothing but vexatious, frivolous litigation. That's only the tip of the iceberg. I could make a case that Mr. Wood is walking on the bad side of some serious ethics charges, such as barratry.

19. Jayelles

Rod Westmoreland in the news:-

http://www.dailyreportonline.com/Ed...asp?individual_SQL=2/9/2007@13593_Public_.htm

Sounds as if business is good for Mr Westmoreland...

20. Elle

Elle Member

Why fiddle dee dee Miss Jay, I'm sitting here wondering just why my husband didn't emigrate to Atlanta? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice