What Kind of Parents WOULD STOP SEARCHING FOR THEIR CHILD'S KILLER? GUILTY ONES.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sorry Elle

I missed this post. I was away for a few days on a business trip last week and I kind of lost track of some of the threads as a result.

Please don't worry about it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were jello posts which got deleted after you posted about them here. Especially if the contents were pure fabrication anyway. It's one of the reasons why I refrain from reading any of the BORG threads these days. To me, it would be like using the tabloid gossip columns as a reference for a piece of academic research! jameson & co can write/say whatever they like about me on those threads and I won't be reading them or dignifying their comments with a reply.

My time is in shorter supply these days and I am interested only in facts. Hard, verifiable facts with sources. Not hearsay, gossip and quotes taken out of context with no links to the sources. Sadly, one doesn't find much of that at jameson's forum - unless it is pro-Ramsey. I like to read both sides of an equation.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I understand perfectly, Jay. I think all of us have been torn apart over at the swamp, and only go there when we hear unusual news; the latest being Jameson's decision to discuss the negativity of the Ramsey's behavior.

. All the made up stories from WS just sidetrack everyone from the reason why we're all here. I'm very much surprised at the personal jealousy involved with certain posters.

3. Little

Little Member

Sisu posted this at Crime & Justice

Source:http://www.lewistownsentinel.com/articles.asp?articleID=2238

I have no comment.

Little

4. Little

Little Member

Sorry - I just read WN's post on another thread with this same article. Please delete it if you need to.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice