What was this about?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 14, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I did notice in John's '98 interview, when I was reading it yesterday for the info on the film from his camera, JOHN SAID:

How ANYONE can believe Patsy wasn't in this up to her PUBLICIST'S EYEBALLS is beyond me. That ransom note is PATSY PATSY PATSY.

2. Karen

Karen Member

koldkase :hug::beats:

3. koldkase

Awwwww...thanks, Karen. Back atcha'!

And while I'm off topic, among this latest debacle's threads, with so many posts to catch up on, icedtea found that little poodle playing with the ball on someone's avatar, and I meant to say THANKS, ICEDTEA for finding that poodle! I love that little poodle and have missed it since the poster quit posting.... :cry:

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

This is true. Every article ever written about her by those who claim to have known her best have also proven that Patsy was a master at manipulating a public image, whether her own or that of other people. It was a skill she clearly had the energy and drive to exercise. It was, indeed, the very reason she put JonBenet in the pageants; to manipulate the judgment of pageant judges so that they would end up giving her the money and prizes she wanted in the false name of "oh, just letting JonBenet play dress-up." Does the record of the winners in various pageants show that the judges favor blondes? Then JonBenet will be blonde. Does a crime need a ransom note in order to advance the proof that "an intruder must have done it"? Then there will be a ransom note. Will the officials who investigate the crime still eye her suspiciously? Some will, but some will not, and as Patsy knew, if you cannot get everyone on board with your goal, then at least get some people on board with it and let the internal fights among those other people begin, because every moment they fight with each other is not spent investigating Patsy's guilt.

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

For the record, all cameras allow for removing the film before the roll is complete. In particular, cameras that use an automatic-rewind have a button on the bottom which one presses and which rewinds the film at any time, even if one has only taken a single picture. (After all, this is how professional photographers create the tried-and-true double exposure shot!) John did not have to take any pictures. He could have just rewound the existing roll and handed it to investigators.

6. Elle

Elle Member

It think it had to be the dramatical Patsy heymom who thought of the ransom note.. She was a creative theatrical type of person - always planning something ahead. I think the whole scheme came easy to Patsy, and I'm sure they were both amazed at getting away with it.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Are you thinking John Ramsey purposely finished the roll of film for a reason Why_Nut?

8. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you Why_Nut! I did not know that. I wonder if JR knew that?

9. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it ridiculous hm? He's not fooling anyone here, is he? Frustrating to go over this type of twaddle. They should have both been presented with an Academy Award.

10. Elle

Elle Member

That ransom note is definitely PATSY PATSY PATSY!

11. AMES

AMES Member

Reminds me of the flashlight...it "looked" like their flashlight...but, it was a "different color" (that was due to the process it went through, for finding prints).

12. heymom

heymom Member

Too bad JonBenet's last dress-up role was that of a corpse left under the Christmas tree.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Let's not forget the tissue box that "wasn't theirs" as well as the pineapple and its bowl (although they had items "just like them").

14. Elle

Elle Member

I think there was also a mug or a cup with a teabag in it and Patsy didn't recognize this either, Dee Dee (?).

15. koldkase

To hear Patsy tell it, she walked into her house everyday and said, "Where am I? Who lives here? What's that? I don't recall these things...."

16. Elle

Elle Member

Trouble is KK, she got away with it. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice