When Patsy Dies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 10, 2005.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

You know I have to reconsider my thoughts,

on Johnny boy. If he places all the blame on Patsy after she has left this earth then couldn't the authorities come back at him for obstruction of justice or some such? When Nedra died there was a silence of sorts about it all. I am beginning to think that maybe there will silence of that same sort about Patsy when she goes.

2. Tez

Tez Member

I think the statute of limitations is seven years of obstruction of justice. Now, maybe they can charge him with murder since there is no limits there.

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

All the loves she leaves behind....

Of all the characters Patsy leaves behind, John will come under the greatest scrutiny. People will be so curious about his every move. The case will be rehashed and he will not stay quiet for long. It will be simply impossible for him to allow those inevitable slings and arrows to hover overhead, without comment.
    I cannot envision PAM re-entering the spotlight. I believe that she has folded her tent and will not re-emerge until years later.
    That idiot, Koby, will not be able to resist sticking his pointed head into the spotlight one last time. I believe that he feels like a historic figure; the only "sensible" official in Boulder. And, certainly the only ones who knows the Constitution. LOL.
    Carnes will probably surface to “explain†her silly intruder comments.
    Smit, Hunter and Douglas (the three knuckleheads) will not say much, at first, but will later join the chorus of improbable theories and outlandish conclusions.
    Woods and Jams, the heir and the spare, will continue seeking the Kingdom of Spin in the wasteland of sin.
    And, of course, there will always be the nuts. If not the Ramsey case, they will find something else to occupy their time.
    As for that Englishman, with the silly grin, well, I recommend that he join the French Foreign Legion, or something like that. Maybe that will take the crock out of him.
    Pasta Jay and Susan Stine will ride their bats and brooms into the sunset, just in time for Halloween.
    Enough. Shut up Greenie!
    :leaf:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Interesting ideas, all.

I believe they'll TRY to keep it quiet. I doubt if they want cameras and tabs all over the funeral sevices and lining the gravesite.

But I also believe there's a very good possibility that someone like the Charlevoix maid "B" will be the snitch. She'll at least tell jams...and jams...well, we know, FOR THE GOOD OF THE RAMSEYS, she'll be trying her best to pocket some money one last time....

Tracey probably already has something in the works. I mean, his cheesy crocumentaries are about the only thing he ever got aired, and if you notice, his screen credits are not that big. What else has he got, but JonBenet's murdered corpse to wave around in a hissy fit about "unfair journalism" in America?! HA! THIS, from the man who helped CRUCIFY A DEAD MAN AND A MENTALLY ILL INDIGENT by implicating them as child killers to the world!

I tell you, the lowlifes the Ramseys have attracted in their defense through the years says it all, doesn't it?

But I believe Patsy is hanging on tooth and nail, and has all these years, because she knows on the other side of this life...if she believes her own "Christian" rants...HOT HOT HOT!

In order to point the finger at Patsy, John would have to say she confessed on her deathbed or some such. That way, he could say HE NEVER KNEW....

But I don't think John wants any more of this. He's got his golden parachute from GE squirreled away in the Cayman Islands or some such offshore account, probably, and Burke has his slap suit earnings securing him for some time, and the rest of the family is still falling in line for the scraps they might throw their way...well, at least, Aunt Pam is.... No, I don't expect the Ramseys or their relatives to ever say word one about this case again if they can help it.

But the "old friends" and employees and neighbors...one day...they may need a few bucks. Children grow up and things suddenly come to them they forgot, or they make sense out of things that were meaningless at the time.... We may hear some key witnesses finally come forward some day.

But it won't matter. IMO, at least one person deeply involved in the murder JonBenet will be working out her karma somewhere else by then. I'll leave it to the powers that manage the mess of the human race to determine how that works out. I'm just glad it's not my job.... :censored:

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

As wierd as it may be, I hope someone does a Patsy funeral satire with all of the above mentioned characters playing some part in the whole sordy ordeal.

We, from FFJ, could choreograph the entire event from death bed proclamations all the way through the interment at the cemetery in advance for them, since some people will say we drove her to her grave anyway. Think of the fun!

Should Susan Stine sit watchdog over the remains at the viewing?

Sick....sick....sick, I know, but it's Friday.

6. New 'rag mag' story

I just saw the headline on the National Examiner about Patsy having two weeks left to live. I didn't get a chance to read the article, since I never believe them. Although they're not always true to thier word, does anyone know how much longer Patsy has to live?

-L.A 90'

7. Tez

Tez Member

I got the new National Enquirer today and there wasn't anything in there about Patsy. I never read the National Examiner, but I usually read The Glove. I will have to go pick up a copy while I stand in line at Wal-Mart. I'll make sure I pick the longest line so I can read the whole article. LOL

8. koldkase

This must be the issue of the Nat. Examiner that sent gutter candy into convulsions and RUINED! RUINED! her wait in a cashier line.

A poster at the swamp says Patsy "was seen" last weekend and looks "great."

I have no doubt Patsy will be dragged into hell kicking and screaming. :devil:

9. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

I just saw Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey at the Charlevoix Applefest this weekend and she definately is not "near death." She was downtown walking and shopping and talking with people. She does look quite bloated, yes, but overall not bad, and definately not near death as has been reported. The cancer and treatment sure has taken its toll on her appearance though.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I woder if the kind of cancer she has is one which doesn't kill quickly. I know of a bloke who has been receiving chemo for many years - one and off, but it's a very slow progressing cancer. I understand people can live for decades with the kind of cancer he has. An aunt of mine had cancer of the bladder for almost 20 years and that wasn't what killed her. She had unpleasant treatments every 6 months, but it was a slow progressing cancer too.

11. Aurora

Aurora Member

Freespirit

Do you live near Charlevoix? I didn't know about the Applefest or could have went down there with ya. Those Rams won't miss the festivals in Charlevoix...especially the Venetian Festival. Didn't you want to go up to someone that she talked to and casually ask....how Patsy is doing? *grins*
    They walk around free when we all know where they both belong. Kind of makes ya sick...doesn't it? They may have fooled some of the people in Charlevoix....but some of us...know better. What you sow...so shall you reap.

12. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

You know, Aurora, I really don't feel that way at all.

You are right though when you say that we reap what we sow, but this doesn't apply to only the Ramsey's. It applies to all of us. I am very aware that it applies to me, and when I keep that fact right in the forefront of my mind I am very much apt to mind my own business.

13. koldkase

Never mind....

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy's Still Alive?

Isn't she in the gazillionth stage of her cancer? :yow:

15. Tez

Tez Member

That's what I thought also Lurker!

16. Kelly

Kelly Member

Aurora, if I was anywhere near Charlevoix, I would love to go to the festivals with you!

17. Elle

Elle Member

Hello again Freespirit, long time no see. This is the news I have been waiting for, that someone would eventually see Patsy Ramsey up and walking again, in spite of all the rumours about being near death.

From what you're saying here, it doesn't sound like Patsy is back to normal, but she is not on her deathbed yet. That must have been something for you to actually see the Ramseys in person. I remember you took a photo of their house. Here you are again a few years later, actually seeing them.

I think the same as a few of the other posters here, that should John Ramsey be left without Patsy at some stage along the road, it won't be long before another woman is taking Patsy's place. I think he will be happy to put all of the past behind him. I think Burke will have a rough time, because his sister died such a horrific death, and people will always want to ask him questions about it.

18. Eagle

Eagle Member

Burke

I too sympathize with Burke. He looks so awful in that picture someone posted somewhere, I forget which forum, can't find it now. He was younger, and looked more miserable than anyone I've ever seen.

What happened to the pictures? I was thinking they were at WS, but maybe they were here. That's great news about seeing PR at the Apple Festival. Thanks for sharing it.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Is this the picture you were talking about Eagle?
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6366&highlight=Burke

Hey maybe Patsy figures an apple a day will keep the doctor away! :tsmile:

She better quit the public appearances if she wants people to still think she is in Stage IV...A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Elle

Elle Member

That was the last photo I saw of Patsy,Moab, and then all the bad news just kept on being printed about her.

This photo of Burke is the first one I've seen since he was a young boy. He looks good. Can't be easy for him, facing all the other students who must know his history. Thanks for posting these again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice