When Patsy Dies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 10, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, maybe you aren't such a nice person, after all.

2. koldkase

OK, I went back and REREAD your post. I still get the same convoluted logic out of it: EVEN IF THE RAMSEYS ARE GUILTY, you say, what do we expect? They're just acting like killers SHOULD? It's the LE/DA who are to blame for not convicting them--ok, I see where you say that, and now that you have pointed out that you meant SPECIFICALLY you blamed the Ramseys for botching the investigation, but not now...I follow you.

However, obviously it wasn't clear to me in your first posting on this. Sorry. It wasn't because I only "scanned" it. I'm just dumb, I guess.

Nevermind. You're so right. No one should ever say a word against the Ramseys as we weren't there. They're innocent until proven guilty in court, and no one is ever going to court in this case, so no one should ever mention any name for any suspect but to praise them. That way we'll all go to heaven and JonBenet's killer can sigh a big sigh of relief.

In fact, why are we even here?

3. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Koldcase, you are completely misunderstanding what I am trying to say here.

4. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat,

Three Ramseys were in the home on Christmas night, 1996, and those three Ramseys know what happened that night, for sure! I think Burke heard most of what went on in that house, either before midnight, or shortly after it. No intruder other than Patsy and John Ramsey themselves intruded into the life of their daughter by scheming, planning and staging.

All that stupid nonsense of John Ramsey lifting up the heavy grate, removing his suit; kicking the window inside the window well, JAZUS! How I wish I had a camera rolling, catching that awkward scene. Give me a freakin' break! jmo of course!

5. Little

Little Member

Freespirit wrote:
    Well, I understand what you are saying Freespirit. At least I think I understand. It wasn't that the Ramseys were clever, or competent. If the Ramsey's are responsible for the death of their child, it was the (as a very wise person pointed out to me) the incompetence (by design?) of the weakest link in the case the BPD was building - Alex Hunter. He was at the top of the chain of command and, IMO, bears all the responsibility if JonBenet's killer/s is walking free. He called the shots.

Ella wrote:
    LOL Ella - now I'll bet you could get more than 40k if you had that video :)

Little

6. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Yes, Little, you got it. That is exactly what I meant. In fact, I think you said it better than I did! LOL.

:bowdown:

7. koldkase

OK, when you google for anything Ramsey these days, no telling what you might find. I think Clint Eastwood had a movie about this a hundred years ago: this website is some kinda' betting pool for...gulp...when famous people die. And yep, there's Miss Patsy on the "Forest Tucker's ghost" list:

http://www.strongoak.net/YBTL/2005rosters.htm

Anybody know who Forest Tucker is? They have weird names for categories. I guess I can look it up on the site. Maybe they explain them. Not sure I want to know....

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Forrest Tucker was the star of "F TROOP" with Larry Storch. Of course you remember Larry Storch right?

KK, I can't imagine how you came across this site. You have amazing talents my dear friend. Amazing.

9. koldkase

Not Larry Storch nor "F Troop" do I remember. Would I be wrong in thinking maybe something about this Tucker guy's death is...funny...in a black comedy kinda' way?

10. koldkase

OK, looked up Forest Tucker, here's a link:

http://www.answers.com/topic/forrest-tucker

He died of lung cancer, though upon looking at the other names in this "competition," I believe it's just different groups who choose some kind of name that means something to them, in a dark humor way. Maybe the "Forest Tucker" name only means they liked him/westerns/army shows/something like that.

Anyhow, weird website, betting on death, that's for sure.

11. koldkase

Well, another "Patsy sighting," from the swampster B. Apparently, Patsy looked great a month ago.

Other news B has: Patsy really is "gone" from Charlevoix...so I guess she is either in Atlanta, as once was reported a few months ago, or she's in a hospital, or back and forth.

At any rate, between jams--Patsy needs prayers and now--and B--Patsy looks great--somebody is missing a link....

Oh, yeah...and once again...they've moved on.... JonBenet WHO?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    11-07-05, 09:20 PM (EST)

35. "RE: Patsy's health"
    In response to message #0

For B,
    How is Patsy's health?

B
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-08-05, 00:24 AM (EST)

37. "RE: Welcome back B...."
    In response to message #36

HI
    Candy- last time I saw her about a onth ago she looked awesome!
    No news on incidences here, no one thinks about it much anymore.
    This case will be solved by DNA some day in the future.

DonBradley
    Member since 9-10-02
    11-08-05, 01:00 AM (EST)

38. "Dna"
    In response to message #37

>This case will be solved by DNA some day in the future.
    IF the murder is indeed a sex crime then some day the killer might indeed be sampled due to some future arrest or conviction.
    IF this was an otherwise law abiding person who settled a long simmering grudge and has fully satiated his anger, how will his dna ever be tested?

Ashley
    Member since 7-4-03
    11-08-05, 12:58 PM (EST)

40. "RE: Questions for B"
    In response to message #39

So, B, does this mean there is no suspect on the horizon? They've gotten absolutely nowhere in all these years? I hate this!

B
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-09-05, 09:39 PM (EST)

41. "RE: Questions for B"
    In response to message #40

Good question DonBradley- I have no idea. I hope he screws up and we get a DNA hit. Otherwise, life has moved on. Healing has taken place.
    I don't see them that much with Patsy gone.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/791.html

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Koldkase; Anyone?

What's the latest word on Patsy's condition? Will she make it to Christmas?

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What year Lurker? ;)

14. koldkase

Good question, Moab.

I don't know, Lurker, I'm not psychic. But I would say...if the universe and Patsy are in sync...Dec. 25th would be her optimum dramatic exit date....

If she can broker that deal, she'll go down in true crime history in a blaze of infamy that will be talked about for centuries.

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I am a firm believer in the strength of the "will to live" ever since a friend of mine, dying of cancer, lingered in a coma for several weeks until the day her son's exam results were due. On receiving his results, he went to the hospital and told his Mum (the staff had explained about hearing being the last sense to go). My friend's eyes flickered, she squeezed his hand and died soon afterwards. We all believe she clung on for that moment.

I think Patsy must have a very strong will to live to have battled through this advanced cancer for so long.

16. Elle

Elle Member

That was sad, Jay. So sorry you lost your friend. Yes, I believe some people do hang on for a purpose. However, Patsy Ramsey has been seen again, according to KK, and if she's still up and walking, she is fully alert and should deal with her conscience if she has any (?).

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Elle1

Elle, you wrote:

"However, Patsy Ramsey has been seen again, according to KK, and if she's still up and walking, she is fully alert and should deal with her conscience if she has any (?)."

Patsy used to have a conscience, but, IMHO, she lost it along the way. I believe that she is in denial and has developed a strong "defense mechanism," which masks reality. I believe that she has come to terms with her involvement with JBR's death; otherwise, she would not be able to be up and about in public. (i.e., her recent outing at Burke's school.) A strong, viable conscience would usually prevent a guilty party from showing his/her face in public. Consciousness is awareness and Patsy is not aware. Her terminal illness looms large and that is on her front burner; However her guilt (IMHO) is buried so deeply within her that she lives only for the moment and is probably content, because she has resigned herself to her impending death.

Patsy will be studied by the experts long after her demise.

Greenleaf

18. Elle

Elle Member

You're probably right, Greenleaf. You've read her very well. Patsy is in denial, and has come to terms with it all. It's almost as if she just doesn't care what happens to her now.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Patsy long ago rationalized the "accident" of JonBenet's death as God's will, and the cover-up as necessary to her survival and that of her family. In her mind, what's done is done, and it had to be done. Her state of denial tells her she had no other choice.

As foreign as it may seem to us, Patsy doesn't dwell on JonBenet's death or the subsequent cover-up. As stated publicly, Patsy feels JonBenet had fulfilled her time on earth. Therefore, Patsy is absolved of her part in JonBenet's death. According to Patsy's rationalization, it was all part of a "higher plan," and Patsy can't worry about the mechanics of that plan now.

Patsy is convinced that she has been the recipient of special miracles in regards to her cancer. She takes this as a sign that she is not only forgiven by God of her involvement in JonBenet's death, but that she is actually favored by God.

The only time Patsy has even felt a twinge of conscience is when investigators got too close with their questioning, or someone like Steve Thomas publicly declared the truth. The "twinge" made Patsy respond in anger as it threatened to release emotion buried deep within her. But each time, Patsy was able to push the guilt back down and assume her public face.

Patsy and John have both made a transference of guilt onto other people ... witness the anger directed at the Whites and others. John wasn't kidding when he said he wanted everyone to remember what "the world" did to JonBenet. The Ramseys have successfully misdirected their guilt and anger at everyone else. They cannot specifically point to any one person other than themselves, so they point in the opposite direction towards the entire world. They do not hold themselves responsible for JonBenet death and resent the fact that other people do.

As Patsy and John see it ... it is "the world's" fault that they won't believe the Ramsey story, so therefore, "the world" must be punished by being named as JonBenet's killer. Anyone who won't believe in their rationalization must pay a price for their disbelief. Such is the cost of denial.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee

WOW! Your analysis is excellent, Cherokee.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy all your remarkable posts. What a mind!

GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice