When Patsy Dies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you KK and Why_Nut for the video and transcript of this Larry King Live clip of Tricia asking the Ramseys a question.

This is the first time I have seen this, Tricia. Nice to hear your voice for the first time. :) You spoke well, and your voice is very clear. John Ramsey heard your second question all right. He didn't want to answer it. Patsy Ramsey jumped in to save his skin by talking about the donation to the camp.

You were very brave, Tricia. You didn't sound nervous or anything, of course, with you being involved in radio, you're a pro. :) Good for you having the courage to do this!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I LOVE Why-Nut!

I just knew that someone captured the moment for eternity! Regardless of John's lack of hearing the first question, we all know the answer. Hats off to My Girl again!

RR

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think this is another JR lie - i.e. that he didn't hear the second part of the question. There was no sign that he was struggling to hear or having trouble with the sudio. I think he didn't want to "go there". Patsy sat and nodded throughout - no sign of hearing difficulties there either.

Then of course, there is the fact that the cheque for $1000 that they claimed to have already given the camp didn't materialise until AFTER a journalist chased it up a week or so later.

How anyone can take the word of this pair as gospel defeats me.

4. Elle

Elle Member

To save us all from backtracking:

You're a fantastic, wonderful, terrific girl, Tricia! :rose:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You're too kind Ella. Thank you.

I get so pi$$ed whenever I watch that video. What a couple of liars. Just how scummy is it to pretend to do good using your dead daughter's name. Good God.

6. Tricia

Hats off to the journalist who made the Ramseys pony up the money they said they already paid. I believe that reporter has left the newspaper that broke the Ramsey's lie. She was a very cool lady. Nancy. Can't think of her last name. Finally, a part time paper with a part time reporter NAILED the Ramseys.

It's not brain surgery that's for sure.

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

Ohhhh.... Tricia, ya should have stayed on the line!! and give them some h*ll!!! LOL!!

8. Tricia

Niner...I know. There are about a million things I would have done differently looking back on it now.

I was so stunned when I got past the screener I couldn't believe it.

I have a feeling Larry wasn't going to go back to me for a followup even if I had been on the line but you never know.

That's why for Christmas, I would like one thing. To be able to ask a few questions of the Ramseys. To their face. Is that too much to ask?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice