Where is Michael Tracey? Where is Lou Smit?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ!

Thanks for letting us know about the show. That's interesting to hear about Lou Smit's demeanor. You'd think he'd be ringing the bells now that the infamous "intruder" has confessed and been arrested. Heh.

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles

Your rat silhouette was hilarious!

When I magically made it turn around, this is what I saw:

Attached Files:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh Greenie - it isn't a rat, it's a beaver (remember - the beaver hair?)

4. It was the "Geraldo At Large" show, and they have a video archive here (but they don't have last night's show up yet, and no telling if these videos show the whole segment or not...
    http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/video-archive.php
    I'll keep an eye on it though because I'd really like to see that bit with Smit again.

The best way I can describe the part with Smit is that it seemed like one of those situations where a cameraman is trotting alongside someone who only happens to be walking somewhere while the reporter is asking questions, and the person only responds just to be polite, but you can tell they wish the camera and the reporter would go the heck away. Know what I mean?

There was one point where the cameraman must have tried to get in front of Smit to get a full-face shot, and Smit seemed to manuever a bit away from that... and he definitely shifted his eyes so he could continue NOT looking at the camera. It was really pretty strange... I would have expected he would have been gleefully sticking his face in the camera for however long they could keep it rolling. The best way I can describe his demeaner and tone of voice is "disappointed"... or maybe even a wee bit "defeated". I can just picture Geraldo thinking "Come on, you killjoy, you're messing up my whole segment here! Get with it or I'll have to go with more of the 'Mickey Rooney guy' junk!"

There's no doubt in my mind that there is something about this Karr situation that Smit isn't happy about... which under the circumstances, makes no sense at all. But then, JR's behavior since this Karr situation came up is really peculiar as well.

And thanks for the welcome!

:wave:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice