Where's Johnny?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

2. heymom

heymom Member

JOHN RAMSEY: His biggest issue was that we
    18 retained attorneys. And he hated that. I don't
    19 know why.

Maybe his biggest issue was that he knew something that you didn't want him to know, JR, old buddy, old pal. What a scum-sucking maggot.

Heymom

3. Paradox

dltd

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Lin Wood said this on TV, probably on LKL, but I can't remember now exactly when. I know it was after the Karr fiasco. Maybe it was a print article/interview with Wood. Wood said John came to Wood's house or office, wherever they were, to listen to Keenan's press conference after she'd dropped the charges against Karr. Wood said that John left about half way through. I believe that is when he said that John was back in Charlevoix.

If I remember where that article is or find it, I'll post it. Sorry, Spade, so much was going on, it's hard to remember off the top of my head.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha Why don't you just take out your tape measure and get it over with.

John Ramsey is the biggest coward and wimp I've ever seen. He cheated on his FIRST WIFE AND FAMILY for years, resulting in D I V O R C E. His CHILDREN suffered for that WEAKNESS, and that's a FACT. His daughter was brutally murdered and all he can say is he was so weak he had to let lawyers and friends do everything but wipe his butt.

Pathetic. I live with a REAL man. He takes RESPONSIBILITY for his life and family. He's sweated more in one year to provide than John Ramsey has in his whole life. The difference is that my husband won't STEP ON PEOPLE to get rich. And you better believe if someone killed any of us, my husband wouldn't be waiting for no CORRUPT LAWYERS to tell him when to speak to LE and help find that killer.

MONEY IS NOT THE ONLY MEASURE OF SUCCESS. NEITHER IS FATHERING CHILDREN. I see men with many children who aren't worth the sweat on my husband's forehead. They're just good con artists.

JMO, of course.

6. Spade

Spade Member

Paradox

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Well gee, I thought "Johnny" was refering to "Uncle Johnny"--as in the stage play written, coreagraphed, and performed by Nancy Krebs... :curtsey:

8. Spade

Spade Member

koldkase

deleted by spade

9. Spade

Spade Member

deleted by spade

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Paradox,
    I love reading your post but I gotta tell ya, I have no respect for John 'the fatcat' Ramsey. He IMO aided in the coverup of his daughter's murder, bought a keep outta jail card for Patsy and himself and ruined the lives of more than 1 or 2 of his friends. His lies, deception and money earn him nothing in my book.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Spade posted on who decided to go on CNN.

LOU SMIT: Who actually made the arrangements for that?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Well, I think I decided to do it.

Oooooo...in his book John said Fleet told him to go on CNN 'cause people had a negative view of the Ramseys!

Just like the energizer bunny...he keeps on lying and lying and lying.

12. Paradox

I'm not lobbying for respect for John Ramsey. I'm lobbying for less of a superiorist, immature, mocking tone.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh please........

Motion Denied.

:gavel: :gavel: :gavel:

14. wombat

wombat Member

Come on, John can take it.

I'd agree if John hadn't manipulated this case to such an extent, AND if he hadn't hired Lin Wood and started suing when he ran out of cash of his own, and couldn't get a job. His "job" since the murder has been to make $$$$$ off of it. I don't care how big Access Graphics got, in light of that.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Parodox, what does dltd mean?

Oh, and BTW, John Ramsey is a conniving, low-down cut throat.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Since he's not here at the moment to answer your question ... it means "deleted."

17. Elle

Elle Member

dltd - Deleted, maybe, WY (?)

18. Cherokee

Yeah, and he can't control his tongue. (pun intended)

Attached Files:

19. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: :laughup: :floor: :floor:

Great pictures! Were they in Hawaii or something? :laughup:

Heymom

20. Cherokee

Yes. I guess you weren't here when all that happened. Patsy and John taped a live interview at Easter time with a pastor in Hawaii. There are threads here you can find that give links to the interviews. Patsy and John tried a career as inspirational Christian speakers. They were listed for several years with some agency we found. As far as we know, they only spoke at one church in Tennessee and the church in Hawaii. Actually, John is the only one who spoke at the Easter service, but both Patsy and John did the "special" interview with the pastor. The whole thing was supposed to be about how, with their gigantic faith, they overcame suspicion in JonBenet's death to be totally cleared of the charges. It was such a crock of lies and self-serving tripe, I still get disgusted thinking about it.

And Lizard Lips stuck his tongue out so many times, I finally lost count. I've never seen anything like it in my life. He also does this little sideways body wiggle while rubbing his hands together as he starts to talk. It's very pervy looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice