Where's Johnny?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know, really, what the hell is wrong with John Ramsey that he can't keep his tongue in his mouth? I don't believe I've ever witnessed such a phenomenon in anyone before. Yes, I know these are still frames of a film, but I still have to ask the question - what the hell is wrong with him?

dltd = deleted

Okay.

2. wombat

wombat Member

OK, we went over this when the Hawaii tapes came out. SCREEN CAPTURES OF JOHN RAMSEY'S TONGUE GROSS ME OUT!!!!

Please stop posting them.

Off to the bathroom now.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Where's Johnny

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He can rot, for all I care.

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

He is in Charlevoix today, but that is a variable which is constantly changing.

And what do you know, it just has! I was going to say that John is in Charlevoix now, after having spend a day in Lansing, Michigan three days ago, but at the very moment I am typing this, John is now on his way to Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Ever since Patsy's death, John has made it clear through his flight patterns that he has no liking for staying in Charlevoix. In fact, my rough analysis of his flight history shows that there may have been only two two-week periods when he spend that much time in Charlevoix. Most of the time he lands at "home" only a couple of days before taking off for some other destination. He has spent a great deal of time at various places in Georgia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Tennessee, Iowa, and Michigan.

From other information I have gleaned, it is pretty clear that ever since he started college, Burke has no interest in treating Charlevoix as "home", either. In his case, his preferred place to stay is in Georgia, putting the lie to John's statement that the family moved to Charlevoix in 2004 because Burke insisted on moving there.

Edited to add: According to the updated flight log, John has scheduled his trip to stay in Grand Rapids for just about an hour, after which he then leaves for Cleveland, Ohio. So he should be in Cleveland around 3:30 this afternoon.

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Jeezus, he gets around, doesn't he?

7. Spade

Spade Member

Why Nut

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  8. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree with this one.

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My opinion has been that it was a pretty transparent last grab at power and employment for someone who felt he had no other real opportunities. I bet that John was told by his Michigan friends, "There's an election coming up, nobody has a real shot at it, you can walk right into that political office and start collecting paychecks again, no problem." So John moved in time to establish a fairly minimal residential presence before he had to begin campaigning in earnest. Burke and Patsy had to go along; after all, John was Patsy's sole meal ticket, Burke had no say in the matter, and the option of Burke and Patsy staying in Georgia was nil given the inevitable media stories about "John and Patsy's separation, marriage in trouble," plus the campaign would be a bomb from the start if John had to claim that he loved Michigan very much and wanted the voters to elect him for his devotion but his wife and son could not be bothered to live there.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Can someone help me? I went to the page where the Ramseys appeared at the New Hope Christian Fellowship, and the links to the appearance are there, but when I click on them, I get the Quicktime logo and then nothing happens. I have Adobe Flashplayer installed and have disabled Quicktime for media but I still can't get the movies to play. Even with Quicktime enabled it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help? Edit: I do get the little window "Click here to run an ActiveX control on this page," but it has no effect if I click it or not. Nothing happens. I HATE QUICKTIME!!!

http://www.enewhope.org/video/

Thanks!

Heymom

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Somewhere in the threads, maybe on that same one later down, Why_Nut was able to convert the files into something we could all watch. A lot of us had trouble with those two videos ... for some reason, our QuickTime wouldn't run them. I'll see if I can find the links, or maybe Why_Nut has them bookmarked somewhere.

12. Cherokee

13. Cherokee

And watching him flick his tongue in and out on the video is even MORE gross than just seeing it in still photos. Like WY said, I've never seen anything like it in my life. It's so much more than just a normal dry-mouth licking of the lips. It's actually distracting from the conversation. After awhile, I wanted to grab John's mouth, pull his lips together and wrap a roll of tape around them!

At one point, Patsy is looking at John like "Can't you keep that thing in your HEAD!" I cannot imagine living with that constantly. And watching him wiggle his bottom back and forth on the seat (while he rubbed his hands together) as he started to answer a question made me want to puke.

14. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

First off, I only have one.

Secondly, dltd means the beer buzz wore off.

Thirdish, now there's a tone I can respect.

15. heymom

heymom Member

What a complete liar. Well, a pair of them, but John is positively gleeful on this show. They both make me sick. John is just glowing with joy. And it's not the joy of Jesus Christ. What scum. All these people are eating all of their crap under the guise of the truth. Worse than pathetic. :banghead:

Heymom

BTW, the first part still wont' play for me.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Patsy compared herself to Jesus, when she said she watched Geraldo's audience on the Mock Trial show and imagined them to be saying, "Crucify him!" That was blasphemy. Did anyone catch this??

Almost every word out of their mouths was a lie. John said that there was no case file and no neighbors were interviewed for 4 years. And then finally some detectives were assigned who knew what they were doing (Smit I suppose) and suddenly things moved in the right direction. And the direction was AWAY FROM JOHN AND PATSY.

The lip-licking looks like nervousness - his mouth is dry because what is coming out of it is pure horse apples. This is sick, sick, sick.

I hate them now more than ever. I think they believe their own lies by now.

Heymom

17. Cherokee

I had trouble with it, too, for awhile, but then it finally worked for me. I tried it again a little while ago, and it doesn't work now. Maybe Why_Nut can help you. I don't know why that link won't work, but the second one does.

18. heymom

heymom Member

I watched the second half, and wanted to vomit the entire time. The host is so nicey-nice, too. I'm sorry, I still can't believe people with half a brain can believe the Ramsey's bull-dookey!!!! It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my almost-50 years of living.

I'll try to scare up WhyNut to see what's going on. Funny how these particular videos are troublesome.

The devil deserves these two.

Heymom

19. heymom

heymom Member

Why Nut, can you get the first half of the interview working again? It just says "Loading" but never does. I can watch the first half fine. Maybe one half of that Lizard Lipped Liar is all I can handle, but I like to push myself over the line sometimes.... :rage: Thank you so much!!

Heymom

20. Elle

Elle Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice