Where's Johnny?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Elle1. Some of my most brilliant posts are inspired by the drink. Later, when the buzz wears off, I think OMG what have I done. I'd like to delete some posts but I can't find the delete button, if there is one. And the edit requires something in the field, so I put dltd for deleted.

Sleep well.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Help me Jezuz! Do you have a GPS tracker stuck on JR's butt?

:floor:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha Where do you think you are? This is THE GUTTAH! We are CELEBRATED for our superiorist, immature, mocking tone! It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, and we do it SOOOO well.

Hear, hear, Judge RiverRat! :yay:

Now, I understand you truly have so much serious stuff to teach us, Paradox, psychology stuff that will open our eyes to the truth and bring us to the light. Why, you may save our souls before it's over.

While he's at it, however, will you crack ho's quick hogging the pipe and kick Yum Yum so he'll quit snoring so loud we can't hear Zotto singing about the vegemite sandwich she won't share?

4. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha...believe me...you'd all prefer Yum Yum's snoring to my singing any day LOL!....

5. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! I was right the first time! It was deleted. btw I hit the "edit" button a lot these days, and change mine, and then just submit it again.

Nothing wrong with a lovely light headed feeling sitting here. I like Lindeman's White wine with my dinner. Depending on the mood, maybe another one with coffee sitting down here. LUVLY! You're not alone! I believe they say more than 12 a week, you're in trouble! :) I'm careful!

6. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    He is in Charlevoix today, but that is a variable which is constantly changing.

And what do you know, it just has! I was going to say that John is in Charlevoix now, after having spend a day in Lansing, Michigan three days ago, but at the very moment I am typing this, John is now on his way to Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Ever since Patsy's death, John has made it clear through his flight patterns that he has no liking for staying in Charlevoix. In fact, my rough analysis of his flight history shows that there may have been only two two-week periods when he spend that much time in Charlevoix. Most of the time he lands at "home" only a couple of days before taking off for some other destination. He has spent a great deal of time at various places in Georgia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Tennessee, Iowa, and Michigan.

From other information I have gleaned, it is pretty clear that ever since he started college, Burke has no interest in treating Charlevoix as "home", either. In his case, his preferred place to stay is in Georgia, putting the lie to John's statement that the family moved to Charlevoix in 2004 because Burke insisted on moving there.

Edited to add: According to the updated flight log, John has scheduled his trip to stay in Grand Rapids for just about an hour, after which he then leaves for Cleveland, Ohio. So he should be in Cleveland around 3:30 this afternoon.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Incredible tracking Why_Nut! I'm impressed. It seems John is keeping busy flying his own plane.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Hawaii interview Part 2

Who wrote that BS poem that was read on the second part of the Hawaii interview?

Does anyone believe that when John found out Beth had been killed, his first words were, "There is no God! There is no God!" I think that is a lie made up specifically for the audience and the interviewer.

Sorry, Patsy said, "Crucify them!" but she was still comparing herself and John to Jesus Christ before he was crucifed. Jesus was however sinless.

Johnny boy said "The system DID work," yet his daughter's killer is still loose. Hmmmmm...maybe he meant the system worked because it kept them out of prison?

Heymom

8. heymom

heymom Member

More ramblings on this subject

I could say so much about John's body language during this interview. He is shaking his head while making an affirmative statement. That is a big clue from his inner mind. The "minister" too has his hand in front of his mouth some of the time, which can mean that he is trying to keep from saying something he really wants to say but is afraid to. There's much much more but I have to watch this tape many times to see it all.

Patsy definitely meant to convey that JonBenet lived so she could die and be a catalyst for people to come to Jesus. How freakin' wrong of her to say such a thing! I would have been incredulous that the "minister" allowed her to complete that little diatribe. JonBenet was not a Christian missionary when she was alive, and her death meant only that a little girl of 6 had been murdered inside her own house.

John said he wanted the case to be moved to the Sheriff's Office. Oh, really???? Hmmmmm....Then later Patsy thinks that the next bus victim might be already in prison?

When Patsy says, "Like the Miss America pageant" she means the silent booth they used to put the contestants in while the one in front of the judges was asked the final question.

JR says he was full of rage at the perpetrator. We didn't seem to see any of this. He says he can't forgive the perp either, it's between the perp and God. "I cannot forgive that person for murdering my daughter," he says.

When Patsy is asked about forgiveness, "...when the perp stands before you, and he is convicted...," her face is tremendously sad. She looks on the verge of breaking down.

Sorry if I am boring all of you who have been through this before, but I am sort of talking my way through this. If I stay rational I can watch them perform without putting my foot through the monitor and ripping my hair out.

Heymom

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You don't need a mind reader to know that's what he meant.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Darn, and I thought it was a natural for an episode of "The Medium."

Heymom

11. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

The bizarre poem is in DOI in its excruciating entirety, credited to Susan Merriman, wife of Access VP Gary Merriman, page 256.

12. heymom

heymom Member

I couldn't read that book. I really couldn't. I've read excerpts and that's all I could stomach. Thanks for letting me know. It's horrible.

Heymom

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I guess "penniless" (per Lin Wood) or "impoverished" (per Michael Tracey) people own airplanes........what's a plane worth anyway?

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Not only that, Mr. Penniless & Impoverished can afford the airplane fuel to fly around at whim all over the country! And we all know that gas isn't cheap right now and was even more expensive a month ago. Besides the costs of plane and fuel, you've also got maintenance, registration, insurance and hangar rent.

When the pastor in Hawaii asked John was he was doing for a living now ... John tried to make a joke about being a real estate magnate, the truth being that he was remodelling a house. I got the idea it was probably HIS house, not someone elses. Apparently the house is done because John has hardly spent enough time in Charlevoix to drive a nail these past few months.

And while I'm on the subject ...

I think the move to Charlevoix was made so John could run for office, have a title, and get paid for basically doing nothing. He could be a big fish in a small pond, and Patsy would have loved being known as a State Representative's wife. It was her kind of social circle. I think Patsy getting the skate park for Charlevoix was their way of trying to placate Burke since they'd uprooted him from Atlanta.

There may also have been some kind of trouble at Burke's school, but it might have just been the Ramseys trying to separate him from his girlfriend if they thought they were getting too serious. Since Burke went back to Atlanta and took her to the high school prom, and since he claims the Atlanta school as his alma mater when he actually graduated from Charlevoix, it's obvious where his heart really is.

The small Christian school Burke attended in Charlevoix was the closest thing to a private school the Ramseys could find in that area, but it didn't capture Burke's loyalty.

As someone said, it was speculated when the Ramsey moved that it was to establish residency so Burke could go to college in Michigan, probably at his dad's university. Obviously, that theory was wrong since Burke ended up at Purdue in Indiana. He is paying out-of-state tuition which is quite expensive. In state residents pay appoximately $17,000 per school year, but non-residents pay over $31,000 in tuition, books, fees, room & board, supplies, etc.

I'm sure the Ramsey lawsuits are paying for Burke's college and for John's free-wheeling lifestyle. John has refused to work at anything less than a CEO-type job in the last ten years. That's why getting elected to office looked so appealing. It would give him the prestige he feels he deserves and provide a little income to supplement the lawsuit savings. Not winning that election was a major blow to John's plans, and I'm sure he thought he was a shoe-in. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future. I predict he'll re-marry sometime in 2008.

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This is kind of O/T but at the same time, it's a grasshopper thought from Chero's post.

Last evening, I watched the news about the Amish school shooting which was absolutely tragic and brought back memories of Dunblane for me. What really made me weep though was the fact that a group of representatives from the Amish community went to the killer's family's home to offer forgiveness and condolences. They say thay must forgive this man so that God will forgive them. They were also reported as saying that they felt it was better that this happened to them (Amish COmmunity) because they were already prepared to meet God. I just find that so terribly moving in these litigious times It has made me wonder how other Christians reconcile their litigiousness with their Christianity.

My father died of asbestosis but he wouldn't sue his employer because they had provided him with employment for 40+ years. He was a leading elder in the Church of Scotland and a devout Christian.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, like the two missionary men who did not defend themselves against the natives who attacked them. They knew that the natives would not go to Heaven and they themselves were saved, so they consciously decided not to fight back. They were killed, but at least one of the natives (South American rainforest Indians, I believe) came to God because of that event. There was a movie made about that "The End of the Spear," I think.

My heart aches for these families. But they hold fast to their faith and their belief system, with no compromise. They truly believe in the Word of God.

And you must be proud of your dad.

Heymom

17. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry about your father, Jay. I'll pass on commenting on the rest. I am not religious any more. Haven't been for years.

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Unlike the Ramseys, the Amish practice what they preach. You wouldn't see them yucking it up with their friends on the balcony of their vacation home, drinking wine and holding weapons in jest, mocking the media. You would never see the Amish act in revenge by calling the wife of a member of the media and pretending to be her husband's girlfriend. When the Amish say they must forgive, they mean it, and they are not a vengeful people. While I don't agree with all of their beliefs, they are good people whose children don't grow up to be criminals. They live simple lives, raise their children to be respectful, and they don't bother anyone. They don't curse, they don't drink, they do not throw their friends under the bus.

When they say they forgive the killer of their children, I know they do. That doesn't mean they are not heartbroken and in terrible grief. We could all learn a lot from the Amish people.

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles, my dad was like that, too. We're living in a different society, today - a very litigious society, and I think we can thank greedy lawyers who desire a new Mercedes and brag about it (like Lin Wood) for a lot of that. When I was young, people didn't sue each other for every supposed insult or accident that happened.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There's a lot to be said for a simple life. Do the Amish accept conscripts? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice