Where's Johnny?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 3, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That was some full Moon this weekend, Brother....

Thank you Why-Nut - confirmation of John getting on with his life helps fed the motivation bear!

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The only time the full moon isn't spectacular is when it is hiding behind the clouds. Good thing it comes out from time to time, lest we suffer from lack of light in the dark night. Who would ban the moon to the dark?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Humans used to hunt by the moon. Seems we humans were nocturnal hunters before we were farmers.

Did someone start a "ban the moon" petition? I must have missed that. :tsmile:

4. goddess

goddess Member

I have a fifteen year old. PWN3D is indeedy the fun word to use when you verbally best someone!! I love teens, they are really cool. Never thought I would see the term on these forums though, rofl!!!

5. goddess

goddess Member

Found this while aimlessly surfing:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt...."burke+ramsey"&rnum=10&hl=en#6f043d28fc7b5d4d

"NATIONAL ENQUIRER...

Band practice at the exclusive Lovett School in Atlanta came to a sudden halt
    recently when an 11-year-old trombone player threw a fit.

The youngster was Burke Ramsey.

Sadly, the murder of his sister, JonBenet, seems to have turned him into an
    angry and sometimes strange boy. The boy's classmates were stunned by a recent
    outburst.

"Burke tossed his instrument to the floor with a thud and screamed that he
    hated the trombone and didn't want to play it anymore," said a source.

"All the kids in the band got real quiet and some of them were frightened.

"Burke kept screaming and practice was canceled while teachers quieted him
    down. Burke is now playing saxophone."

On another occasion, Burke was on an amusement park outing when he got freaked
    out by a girl who looked like JonBenet, said the source.

"He went white and turned away from her. He kept yelling he didn't want to go
    on a ride with HER!"

One of Burke's home room classmates told the source: "He talks to himself in
    the corner a lot. Everybody thinks he's talking to his sister."

-- DON GENTILE "

6. heymom

heymom Member

Throw Patsy under the bus?

If John Ramsey decided to "come clean" and tell how the accident happened, now that Patsy is gone and can't contradict him, would he be prosecutable? Would LE demand that JBR's body be exhumed? Would there be any ramifications other than bad PR for Patsy's family and Burke? I think this man has no conscience whatsoever and has a reservoir of ice inside him. He gives me more creeps than John Karr. I think he is a narcissist and feels nothing for anyone. It's all a show, whatever he needs to do to get his way, he will do. I think he's a lot scarier than Patsy.

I guess he has no reason to throw Patsy under the bus since 50% of the team that carried out the staging has passed on. The only other person who can tell what happened (besides JonBenet) can no longer talk.

We absolutely have no reason to believe anything will happen until and unless Burke is free to talk. Assuming he ever wants to talk. Maybe when he's 40, as John suggested. John won't be around to control him then.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I've heard that story. Sad for the kid.

Reminds me of the "Star Wars" Emperor.

8. Spade

Spade Member

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  9. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, Grand Moff Tarkin...exactly.

Heymom

10. Tril

Tril Member

Burke's a member of a small foreign faction? :winko:

11. heymom

heymom Member

:rotfl: :spit: :laughup: :laughup: Too funny!!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa Now that's funny! :yes: :floor: :floor: :cheerful: :toast:

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

^^^:floor: of the day!

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's Deep.

15. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

"Steamy slab of dysfunctional people"? Quite the allusion, that. This gives me hope. He sounds a bit misanthropic. I hope it's not just the typical adolescent raging against the machine. What better Karma for John than to have a malformed, maladapted child with impulse control problems coming into his own? I can now look forward to seeing Burke on LKL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice