Who can be excluded for sure?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JoeJame, Sep 12, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

I'll do the collection for the big bouquet of flowers for KOLDKASE!!!

2. heymom

heymom Member

Should we send you the money in a plain wrapper with no return address???

Heymom

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh oh.

See, that's what happens when you get me started....

Thanks for your kind words, but honestly, if I'd known anyone was going to actually read my diatribe, I'd have done a spell check. I figured y'all had gotten tired of my rants long ago. Ooops. :blush:

4. koldkase

Aw, y'all are so sweet, but if anyone here deserves flowers, IT'S TRICIA.

I almost sent her some when she first appeared on TV. But I don't know her address.

Really, she's the one putting herself out there with action. She's getting results. And she's taking the heat, too. Words are cheap, after all. Otherwise, I'd have been under the bridge long ago.

5. koldkase

What story did JonBenet have? Just a kid?

Oh, Paradox, have you truly gone through life without ever having the enlightenment of being in the presence of a child?

Then you have my sympathy. All the psychopathological knowledge in the world is sheer ignorance in comparison to the godhead of a child's consciousness. Children remind us what we truly are, before and after we are adult creatures of the material world. They are still in the Garden of Eden.

Yes, JonBenet has a story. And yes, it's one which has much to teach us. How many people have you known who lived her life and died her death? The FBI knows of none that is even close. That it encompassed a mere six years in no way diminishes that story. On the contrary, her life and death have impacted our lives so much, that we are all...here.

And yes, Patsy's story deseves to be told, too. She deserves to have her every lie, deceit, and action against her own child, our laws, and our citizens exposed for the crime it is. Otherwise, she did get away with it.

Should we quit because Patsy's dead? We didn't quit because JonBenet is dead. Nor should we. Because their stories have NOT been told in full. Only in part. And the negative energy that surrounds them has not been neutralized, but goes on as long as the lies and deceit go on.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway.

6. Daniel XVI

Daniel XVI Member

Dear Bob:

The problem with your stated sentiments is that they seem to assume that one of the three surviving Ramseys in the house that night committed the crime. The search for truth--of and in itself--is always a noble pursuit and may never be adjudged a waste of time.

And who knows, perhaps there is still time for justice in this system of things. Remember John List? If not, finally and permanently vindicating the reputation of innocent people is no "mere" runner-up. It too is justice.

7. koldkase

Ah, even better. Thank you, Daniel.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Don't worry, KK, Patsy didn't get away with it. Whatever she did, God knew and God called her to judgement. Of that at least, you can be certain.

Heymom :yes: :yes: :yes:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

From koldkase's above post:
    Da*n, you're good. :toast: :gift: :curtsey: :yay: :gavel: :takeabow: :rose:

10. JustBob

JustBob Member

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to air my views.

I hope you get the special prosecutor you want and that the SP uncovers this whole bed of snakes. We may be surprised at what they find. I, too think Patsy was the culprit but she's dead now and John will continue to pay for the rest of his life for his part in the affair and I have no problem with that. Life goes on.

In the meantime, if you want to bump somebody off, drive them to Boulder and do the dirty deed there; your chances of getting away with it improve immeasurably.

I'll check in from time to time.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"In the meantime, if you want to bump somebody off, drive them to Boulder and do the dirty deed there; your chances of getting away with it improve immeasurably"

Doesn't that say it all?! I had no clue how to pull a murder off successfully ten years ago and I am afraid to say that I am probably far from alone in having that knowledge now. Not that I would so no one freak out or twist my words......... :elfroll:

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Boulder is an astroid that hit the earth several years ago. Most residents of Boulder are Astroidians. When they multiply, you get people like Mary Suma aka mame, Mary Lacy, and Trip DeMuth. They are the Others. Whatever you do, never have sex with an Astroidian. Your offspring will be all mucked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice