Who is "Holly?"

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Tricia, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is an interesting tidbit from the 2000 Atlanta interviews of John and Patsy Ramsey. I will type word for word from the transcript. However the BOLD is mine. The text is as how it appears in the transcript.

Male Voice: Do you have a reward outstanding now?

Male Voice: Yeah. (CLEARS THROAT) Far as I'm concerned, we do.

Male Voice: I'm sorry?

John Ramsey: As far as I'm concerned, we do, yeah.

Male Voice: Alright. Is it--publicized anywhere?

John Ramsey: It's publicized in our internet site, I believe.

Male Voice: Who maintains that?

John Ramsey: HOLLY--and--I guess I don't know if you do that yourself, or has a--internet service.

* * *END OF SIDE A* * *

* * * BEGIN SIDE B* * *

John Ramsey: Holly, and- -I guess- - I don't know if you do that yourself, or has a- - internet service, but yeah.

Male Voice: Alright.

OVERTALK

Male Voice: And it's your understanding that there's a reward that's listed on your internet site? And is that the Ramsey Family dotcom?

John Ramsey: It was originally. We changed the number I guess that's still how you access it. I think you access it both ways, don't you? Ramsey Family Dotcom. Yeah. And we also set up a JonBenet Info Dot - - AOL Dotcom.

Could Holly be the one and only Holly who lead the charge in this whole mess? Interesting.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Holly, Morgan and Susan Stein. sniff sniff snifff....

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

?

I thought Holly was anti-Rams until the get-to-gether out east when FW's name started getting smeared.

cough..cough..

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Morgan and Holly

are sisters, right? Morgan gets paid, and Holly?....

Interesting.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WY

Are you saying that Morgan is a paid spin doctor employed by the Ramseys, or by Lin Wood?

Do you have documentation?

6. Spade

Spade Member

Lurker

I think WY is referring to Holly/Reg****** being the "Holly" John Ramsey is referring to in the interviews conducted in lw's office in 2000. A cross reference address check of Holly/Reg******'s home reveals that an web hosting company rents space 2 doors away from the house.

7. Watching You

Lurker

I wish I did have proof. There are some posters who claim to know that Morgan is getting paid. I don't know any such thing, I was being facetious. It would explain a lot of things, though, don't you think?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2003
  8. Watching You

Here's Holly

Interesting, Holly was looking into JR’s involvement as early as April 2000. Although Holly hasn’t denied knowing JR was named in the Krebs interviews, it’s also true that Holly hasn’t posted on any of the public forums under the hat of “Holly†for years. She apparently posts under “Wiseacre,†a hat who posted slams against most of JW posters who questioned Krebs’ story on the infamous FS forum. Only recently has Wiseacre surfaced again at Purgatory. I understand Holly had a private forum that she has only recently closed – a forum dedicated solely to the ongoing Fleet bashing and Nancy love-in, and probably a whole lot more..

Sometimes I think Holly’s heart was in the right place. She was just subject to wild speculation and into far out theories – like space cadets and such. Okay, look, I’m not so sure that flying saucers and space aliens don’t exist, either. It’s a possibility, after all, there are untold galaxies out there in space of which we on earth have no knowledge. Who’s to say there isn’t a far superior race (for lack of a better word) in some of these galaxies – humanoids of sorts who have developed space travel beyond our wildest dreams? The difference between Holly and me is, I don’t dwell on the far out. It’s a possibility. It doesn’t make it a given. Mame’s bots got carried away with the Krebs BS. It’s that simple. They were prone to believing in far-spread conspiracies and wouldn’t hear anything that their MW might be full of it.

As much as mameslug wants to deny she communicated back and forth with her mamebots, she can’t deny what Holly says. Holly lived on the east coast. Mame lived in Colorado. Think they called long-distance every day? Nah. I’d say it was e-mail. And, oh my, to whom is Holly referring by the “Garroters�

9. Watching You

More Holly

Holly made some pretty strong statements about law enforcement being involved with sex rings:

Here is what Holly got out of the mameslug’s first interview with Krebs:

Holly joined the JBR forums in March 1999. Mame first posted in April, ’99, I think.

10. Watching You

It gets worse, folks

Holly was quite vocal in her condemnation of Fleet White:
    A nice message for Nancy’s mother on Mother’s Day:

Holly makes statements of fact. Wonder if she can back them up.

Holly on Mary Keenan:

11. Watching You

The continuing assault on FW:

Holly throws more digs at FW:

Strong accusations, here, Holly:

The get-together at Holly’s house:

Holly jumps to a conclusion that was proved to be wrong. The Krebs file showed Trujillo was not lying about anything. Holly makes a statement about the “one critical element of MW’s claims. If it was critical, and if Holly has since learned that one critical element of MW’s claims were absolutely untrue, then why hasn’t Holly admitted her conclusions were based on lies?

Holly says:
    Huh? Does anyone else see anything there that says the Whites were in a sex ring? Holly’s logic is to use a negative - the non-existence of a statement to prove a statement that is totally illogical. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way, but they keep trying.

12. Watching You

And more Holly

According to Holly, everything was Fleet White’s fault:

Holly on a roll:
    Mame drops the bombshell at Holly’s get-together. They suck it up like good little bots.

Holly on the “truth†and what the BPD knew:

13. Watching You

Holly warns FW.

Holly’s warning to FW et al:

Holly on Lee Hill:

14. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Ramseyfamily.com is gone. Guess they no longer have the reward.

I don't think John spelled out the Aol site correctly. Does anyone know how those AOL member sites type out?

If anyone is paying them, they are getting ripped off.

15. Watching You

mamebot reasoning

Think mame didn’t have influence over her mamebots? Read on:

mame erroneously stated there was “defensive flesh,†(whatever defensive flesh is – does that mean the flesh defended itself?) under JBR’s fingernail. This was false. There was no flesh under JB’s nails. Yet, Holly bought it, lock, stock, and barrel. She carried on about that defensive flesh for several posts afterward.

More communication between the FW researchers:

Holly on Hunter and the FBI:

Holly on WY, blowing the other mamebots’ lies that WY was the bad guy out of the water:

Thanks, Holly, but I wish you hadn’t taken your spite to FS with the rest of the as$holes and flamed the chit out of me and everyone else. I don’t easily forget that kind of back-stabbing behavior.

After several long and tedious posts regarding what the mamebots called 60 Minutes fraud, and after Holly’s making gross speculations about who the “producer†was who allegedly made some kind of arrangements with Krebs and mame re 60 Minutes, there came a time when AK became the target of the bots – to this day they refer to AK as being that “producer†when they have no prove whatsoever of the veracity of that claim. Not that anything such as proof ever stopped them before. Of course, OTOH, all we have is Krebs’ and Suma’s word that this actually even occurred, and both have played a little loose with the truth.

16. Watching You

Holly backs off – temporarily.

More proof that mame fed the propaganda to the mamebots, piece by piece. Two things I notice here – the words “sex ring†are clearly mentioned, and Nancy Krebs’ name is used.

Give Holly “E†for effort, LOL. Nice try, Holly.

How have I smeared thee, let me count the ways.

Weird Holly reasoning:

There are tons of Holly posts I have skipped, because they are long and basically all say much the same thing.

Holly’s post spinning mame’s post about FW’s past:

I have to admit I think Holly tried to be fair most of the time at JW. I just don’t know why she went to such extremes in trying to hang FW. She knew none of the players. She only “knew†mamesuma, and that wasn’t a long-standing friendship by any means. She trusted the mameslug, and that, along with her own hinky feelings about FW was enough for her to play a role in this farce.

I think Holly is the one person who disappointed me the most, in the end. I trusted her for a while, until she betrayed that trust by flaying me and other posters I respect at FS under a fake hat.

Darby had the decency to be upfront about her feelings; she didn’t act as if she had a personal stake in FW’s demise, and I have no bad feelings toward Darby. I saw no reason for anyone to be fronting on the forums – I don’t like liars, and I can't stand fakes. Be real or don’t bother me.

17. Watching You

Mary99

I've saved mary99 for last, unless I decide to ferret out some of the others, which I might, simply because her posts are in the hundreds and almost all of them are three pages long.

But, not tonight. Mangled is a full-time project in herself. Besides, I've wallowed in enough filth the past couple of days. I need a break.

Carrion.

18. BobC

I forgive everybody who isn't currently still trying to promote this crap. Anybody can get conned. Darby is nice and so is Cassandra and Chris W. I don't know most of what went on after I left JW and don't want to know, but I remember sitting with Miss Darby in 100 degree heat, trying to enjoy the Mary Wilson concert in Dallas! We had fun, despite the hellish heat! And I recall one time when Cassandra disappeared from the forum for a few days, and people asked about her, and I said "Cassandra is wisely keeping her own counsel." She just thought that was the funniest thing.

To be honest I have great memories of JW. I tend to remember the good, though. It disappoints me to see people dogging AK because she is somebody you all oughtta listen to--she knows her chit. But a producer on 60 Minutes? I still don't understand where that came from but it's false.

19. AK

AK Member

Thanks, BobC

That 60 Minutes accusation was one of the most amusing and bizarro things I've ever encountered. The way I see it, California has 34 million residents. Since they've claimed I am 500,000 of them, they still have 33.5 million left. Keep Googling, Girlz!

WY, thank you for this absolute treasure trove of material. It's like reading a Time-Life book on the decades. Your clips are well-chosen and your lead-ins perfect.

I don't think Holly tried to be fair. She certainly wasn't fair in her treatment of the Whites, or me, for that matter. She and mame inspired a legion of meeker yet vicious posters --Morgan, Mary99, Edie Pratt, Darby, Cassandra, MsRac, Mee Too, Chris and others-- to conduct a reign of terror that will never be forgotten or forgiven. They put innocent people's lives at risk; Edie Pratt (now "Ivory Tower" on delphi.com) did some very serious overt damage. And, despite the proof the Krebs' files have uncovered, these cowardly creeps have not yet admitted they were led down "the wrong path (pal!)" or apologized for the posters they targeted.

BobC, I think you must have missed the real nasty business with Darby and Cassandra. Darby played both sides of the fence as a pretense; in reality, she was plenty evil. And if you think Cassandra is your friend, you're mistaken. But it speaks well for you that you choose to remember the good things.

Holly's statement "in order for a decades old sex ring to be successful, it needs to find offender friendly local law enforcement" sets the tone for why she and others went so wrong. They wanted quick arrests and fast answers, without any appreciation for what a complicated case this is or understanding of how the legal system works. So they created a fantasy to fill the vacuum. Not one of them had the brains to realize this was science fiction, not science. They let their imaginations run rampant, right over the reputations of good people who were dedicated to seeking justice for JonBenet. People, I might add, who still have that dedication, despite all the attempts to push them off course. In the great scheme of challenges this case presents, the Google Girlz don't much matter.

Still, I howled when Holly ordered Fleet's legal team not to use her Internet postings in their official filing. Sounds to me JudgeMental must have feared for something... like her job!

We must ask all of the Krebs' supporters: Why didn't Nancy keep her appointment with the psychiatrist who was flown in at BPD expense from out of state to meet with her? Maybe mame's
    "credible investigative reporter" can answer that for us!

20. BobC

I have 500,000 personalities as well, but they all inhabit the same body.

I never did or said one bad word about Chris, Darby, Cassandra or Holly. Ever. OMIGOD I'm far less popular than I ever dreamed possible! Why would Cassandra say something mean about me?!!! Wait don't tell me. My feelings would get hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice