Who is/was Jameson?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by DocG, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Welcome Queen of Wands. Regarding hir's & Patsy's age, hir is in hir early 50s. Hir is older than me, I do know that, but not by a whole lot. I'm almost 49. Patsy is around 46. Didn't she turn 40 in 1996, the year JB died? That would mean Patsy was born in 1956, so Patsy is close, but not that close in age to Toejam.

2. So sorry, DocG. I guess i "opened my mouth and inserted my foot". I just realized it was Bob that responded, and not you! :eek: :coffeeup:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Doc, like BobC

I don't hate anyone, either. I've learned on this vast journey toward elderliness that hate destroys the hater, not the one hated. I hate some of the things I see and hear and I get disgusted sick of the bullsmit, but disgust is a long way from hate.

Anyway, okay. I think there is a lot that's been going on with jameson, the Stine woman, and a few more that I'm not going to mention here. I think there has been an organized effort to undermine the investigation into JBR's murder. The trouble is, I can't prove it, it's only a gut instinct. Unlike some, I'm not into snooping into the private lives of posters, although I'm sure some of them would be very revealing if one goes by their posts, LOL. The ones who should be looking into jameson's private dealings in the JBR case are the BPD.

Jann Scott says the BPD is investigating Susan Bennett/aka jameson for posting his ISP numbers on her forum. He says he filed a formal complaint against her. Bennett says she has done nothing illegal and nobody is investigating her. I suspect she's done plenty illegal, but I can't prove it. I do she has lied some things. What I know about jameson is only what I've witnessed on the forums and what my gut tells me. Neither is pretty, but it's only my opinion.

I know of no way any of us can actually find anything out about the truth about jameson without violating her privacy, not that she has ever been concerned about that with others. She doesn't interest me that much, actually. There are a couple of posters, I think Jeanilou and maybe Misty, who may know quite a bit about Bennett. All I know is she makes me gag.

4. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

DocG

I would have respect for Jameson if she hadn't set out to deceive Foster intentionally -- and I do believe she did. He came to his conclusion based on tainted 'raw data'.

I believe Foster generally succeeds at what he does because the samples of writing he analyzes typically aren't prepared for him <i>with the subject aware of who his/her audience is</i>. It was a trap from the get go and Foster should have seen it coming.

JMH&CPO, as JR would say. :)

Ayeka

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Foster screwed up

there's no doubt in my mind about that, but it wasn't the jameson thing that he screwed up on, IMO. It was writing Patsy Ramsey that ridiculous letter saying he believed she was innocent. Now, that was plain stupid.

I agree with Ayeka about how jameson set out to discredit Foster by pretending to be someone she wasn't on the forum. OTOH, Foster should have known better. People can be anyone they want to be on the forums. An accomplished liar like jameson could probably fool most people. Sociopaths are skilled at deception.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I don't think Jameson tricked him either..how hard would it be for jams to cut and paste emails from JA and send it as her own?

These people have been playing games on line from the start.....Patsy.....Stine....Jams....... and I would have no problem believing any other Rams connected person like sisters, sons,or daughter played peek-a-boo hide and seek right along with them also.

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay - what does "JMH&CPO" mean?? I'm lost on this one!

"Just My Humble & C.... P.... Opinion" ?? anyone that knows?? :-(

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Just my honest and constitutionally protected opinion.

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

THANK YOU!! JR!! ;) excellent! I'll have to use that.... if you don't mind! :cool:

off to enjoy summer - starts in about a minute!! :aprop:

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

DocG

Regardless of everything, Jameson is a nobody...just an internet nut who runs a biased forum for a fee.

But this "nobody" has obstructed a homicide investigation, tampering with witnesses, going to police with stories of this person did it or that person.

Perhaps what needs to be looked into is the people who worked with this 'outsider' on an official investigation. People like Lou Smit, Doberson, Wood, etc. Doberson still works for the ? (sheriff's?)..anyway, he's got no business sitting with Jameson and opening the books and discussing evidence. Ditto with Smit and Wood.

Perhaps the real angle here isn't to get Jameson herself, but to go after those persons who Jameson "worked" with, allowing her to influence the investigation.

And influence she did. Foster, the Patricia letters, the dirty underwear....she obstructed the investigation.

If anything, the hammer should fall on the people who "worked" with her.

IOW, she discredited a witness (Foster)...and now the state may not be able to use him.

I should think that all the people who worked with her like Smit, Wood and Doberson should also be discredited and any and all of their work product should be nulled and voided just as Foster's.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, if you get my drift!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2003
  11. Tez

Tez Member

I love that idea!

Ginja! There goes the intruder theory! I see it going in the trash with Loose Mitt's other so-called work he has done in this investigation. What happened to Foster should not have happened. And the things that hir has done to influence this investigation should not have happened.

I remember reading a book, I believe it was ST's where he asked LS about Jameson. And I believe Smit's reply was, "She has good information." I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor after reading that. First off, the only information she has is heresay. It cannot be used in a trial. Second, any DNA she sent in to be tested would be tainted, because there wouldn't be a chain of custody coming from her and wherever she happened to get the DNA sample. Third, Jameson is out to get her 15 minutes of fame, which by my count expired almost seven years ago!!!!

Any information gleaned from the likes of Susan Stine, Jameson, and/or Smit should be tossed. It cannot be trusted!

I am sure hir has violated many laws pertaining to a murder investigation as well as laws governing the internet. It would be interesting to see exactly what laws she has broken and see her prosecuted. One that comes to mind is, "Obstruction of justice in an open murder investigation." Another, tampering with evidence. Gee, I wouldn't even want to think about the possible laws she has broken pertaining to the interent. That makes me think of what Susan Stine has done. I think that should be fully investigated and prosecuted. I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. Stine had an accomplice or two!

(I just noticed my number of posts, 666, how fitting! LOL)

12. Ginja

Ginja Member

Possible charges

Don't forget tampering with witnesses. Foster was an expert witness until hir got him disqualified with hir dirty underhanded tricks.

Same could hold true with influencing the investigation via Lou Smit, Doberson and anyone else she contacted.

What about filing false police reports? When she brought in the dirty underwear, she was, in fact, alleging that they belonged to the murderer. What proof did she have? What evidence? She saw nothing...she simply heard thru a drunken girlfriend that the guy was "suspicious". Jameson has no police/investigation background, skills, training or experience. She's just made herself an "investigator"...so could this be considered impersonating a law enforcement official? Stine signs her emails "beckner" and Jameson "investigates" and submits evidence for testing. You know what they say: birds of a feather!

Don't forget she's now labelling herself as a "consultant" on the case! And she's been paid $40K for that "consultation"...what she did, in fact, is hand over police evidence...but not before she edited it!

Also, I want to correct my post above...too much time elapsed and I can't fix it. It should have read internet nut, not net. Duh.

13. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Hey c'mon

I'll hazard a guess and say, some transvestite hooker hired by Jeff Shapiro, but who was cheating on him with Alex Hunter?

14. Prairie

Prairie Member

Whore sounds about right to me.

15. Prairie

Prairie Member

Whore sounds about right to me.

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

ROTFL........ Your one of those people who say few words, but the ones they say pack a punch! :D

17. Prairie

Prairie Member

Hey, at 50K a tabloid pop she's expensive, but a whore nonetheless.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Is that you, PG?!

Can you tell us how you really feel about the :skank:
    laughing all the way to the Bank!

:head:
    RR

19. Prairie

Prairie Member

Yeah, it's me.

And I'd tell you how I REALLY feel about the skank, but I'd get banned and my mouth washed out, fer sure.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Take it Inside then!

We can get away with all kinds of stuff in there. Good to see you around!

:wave:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice