Who Ordered an American Girl Doll, in the Name of JonBenet, on January 1st 1997?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 7, 2005.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Nothing the Boulder DA's office doesn't do shocks me anymore Tricia. I've come to the conclusion that one must own ruby slippers (or at least blinders) to live in Boulder.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you JR for posting this thread. I remember Jahazafat's attempts, through Peggy Lakin (Little). It must have been very frustrating for Jahazafat, considering her father was a lawyer, and being guided what to do.

Does anyone know whatever happened to the doll which arrived at Access Graphics?

3. Angelwngs

Angelwngs Member

As a consideration, premeditation in this crime would make when the doll was ordered a 'supporting fact' of premeditation, according to the calculations in the post above.

-To investigate the hardware store purchase of items in price consistent with/duct tape and cord being bought prior to Dec 25, opens up the "possibility" of premeditation.

-To investigate the timing of the order and delivery of the replacement doll must also open up the "possibility" of premeditation.

-McReynolds was a journalism professor, his wife wrote the play "Hey Rube". They has a Dec 26 connection with a very similar crime. They had a standing 3 year history with PR, who signed her Christmas letters "PPRBSJ", to stand for Patsy P. Ramsey, Bachelor of Science In Journalism, a small but obvious sign of an insecurity large enough to suggest as a 'mental issue'.

I find it highly unlikely that PR was unaware of the McReynold's 'history'. If she knew the Dec 26 connection prior to Dec 26, 1996, and I believe that she did, the coincidence with this date would simply be one more fact which a psychopathic mind could factor into a premeditated crime in order to create the "perfect murder".

Obviously, PR needed a 'work of greatness' by which to be remembered.

For what is PR remembered?

The TV interviews, the tabloid interviews, her paintings and a book-

If the My Twinn's eyes indeed remained open when lying down, PR used flamboyant, journalistic embellishment to add 'colorful' details creating an impossible premonition of JBR's death.

On her deathbed she completed the painting "Beach Buddies", the copy of Betty Hammond's painting "Pals". PR's version is said to depict BR with his arm around the neck of JBR. Would a sane mother, whose daughter had been strangled to death be able to detach from that fact long enough to paint anything around her dead daughter's neck? I don't think so. In this painting, was PR writing the last line of her 'greatest work' and throwing her last 'suspect-victim', BR, under the bus?

PR is remembered by the masses ONLY because her daughter, JBR was murdered. PR threw herself into the spotlight.

I see her as a probable psychopathic journalism major who authored what she saw as the legacy of a perfect real life crime novel. (IMO)

Was it calculated and premeditated or subconsciously acted out following a rage induced conflict?

Premeditation becomes much more of a possibility when you factor in a terribly unstable mind and trying to 'get into this mind' is for me, a very scary place to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice