Who will stand in the Ramseys' shoes?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Scarifier, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Morning time crunch

In the first 1997 interview PR said she initially was headed downstairs (after waking up, washing up, brush teeth, get hair done, make up on, dressed, fussing with the stained jumpsuit) oh yeah, to make coffee and get a little breakfast ready. At 5:50 am she was completely ready for the day before she ever hit that next to last step - hey, I wonder if she had her SHOES on too?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think to be absolutely factual, Patsy never said anything about going to the bathroom when she got up, washing up or brushing her teeth. We assume she did those things, because that's what most people would do if they didn't jump in the shower. What she did say was that she put the same clothes on she had on the night before, did her hair and makeup. She never mentioned washing up at all. Skank.

Now that I think about it, she didn't mention putting on clean underwear, either. One would hope she washed up and put on clean underwear and brushed her teeth, but that kind of detail wasn't elicited from her. It should have been.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Make a little breakfast? Who was going to have time to eat any? They were supposed to be at the airport at 6:00 a.m.

It was going to be a miracle if they could get JonBenet and Burke out of bed, into the car with their bags and get to the airport by 6:00 a.m. WITHOUT any freakin' breakfast.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, but all she would have said was "I don't remember."

5. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

yes, you're absolutely right Watching You, it's the stinking truth.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

True, that. There were a lot of instances in the interviewing of the Ramseys where the detectives should have gotten into fine detail, because it's in those details that guilty people slip up. It may not have seemed important whether Patsy washed herself before slipping into clean underwear and dressing, but those details are extremely important in the time line and in keeping stories straight.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

There was plenty of that, wasn't there? I always say, a good liar needs a good memory.

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

The problems

The problem with the police not getting into the finer details was because members of the Bynum gang were either in the room "monitoring" the questioning or watching from outside. Add to that the fact that Lou Smit was in charge of questioning one of the Ramseys himself!

Then you've got the problem with the Ramsey answers: I don't know; I don't recall; I didn't know that, etc.

You can't get into the finer points if the suspects refuse to even admit the major points!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice