Why am I not surprised?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 6, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, you know the swamp has a long history of "mirror the perp" behaviors. DonBradley has done his share of confessing to being the killer. They love to mimic the ransom note. In all fairness, so do we...but we do it tongue-in-cheek, whereas the main swampsters love to do it as some kind of homage...or to simply confuse the littleheads, which is not hard to do.

Another great RST tradition is faking identities, particularly specializing in switching sexes: jams started the tradition, with Susan Stine as her inspirational coach, I believe; Stine, maybe jealous that jams got 15 minutes of fame and made lots of money off of what started as a simple online scam to aid the Rams/killers, decided to get her own name in the papers by impersonating Mark Beckner...a police chief...to get personal information from unsuspecting people so the RST could keep shilling their spin. (Beckner did what Boulder always does when a crime has been committed by the affluent--impersonation of a police officer, not to mention a police chief: nothing.)

Then there are the minor shills: Ellique, who jumped genders and lied about it to the bitter end, in the face of direct evidence (they have no shame); other "confessors," like Jazzy, who created enough of a stir with her false confession that jams' online business records got subpoenaed by Boulder LE...which resulted in the aforementioned cracker jack Boulder LE response: nothing.

Should I even go into the Krebbies? All the online scamming and conning and BS connected with that gang? Nah. You know.

Well, it's clear that the Ramson Note writer knew of what she spoke when she said "It's up to you, John." John pulled it off. Good lateral toss, Patsy. It worked. Hope you enjoy hell.

JMO, of course. *grin*

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I love it when you talk dirty, KK.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, it's amazing how low I have managed to go in a short 5 years online, isn't it? I actually used to be a nice person who wouldn't dare speak truth to power. Guess this is what hanging out in the Guttah can do for you! :banme:

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My website, bobcooksey.com, costs approximately 10 million dollars a year to run. I am graciously accepting all donations.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bob,

Do you take Mexican pesos?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  6. BobC

Yes. Graciously.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You slut...I suppose you want 118,000 pesos too, right?

Sheesh...and I always said YOU were the one with class!

:duped:

8. BobC

OMIGOD I'VE BEEN LINKED TO THE CRIME SCENE!! Jameson's forum will be buzzing with excitment Oh wait--that buzzing was just Jameson droning on with her crackpot theories.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:clap::clap::clap:

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I have to wonder, when posters who have been "members" there since '02, are asking how much the dues are and where to send them.

Mikie
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-10-05, 03:45 PM (EST)

6. "RE: Membership"
    In response to message #5

By the way, how much is the "dues", anyway? It's difficult to write a check without knowing that.

Sunshine
    Member since 1-18-03
    11-07-05, 10:49 AM (EST)

2. "RE: Membership"
    In response to message #1

Jameson, where can I find your address to send my dues?

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Man Does Not Live By Bread Alone.

It's been three years since Susan Bennett made her big killing off of the Ramseys. The poor breadbaking housewife from Hickory has to find some way to survive. Let us not berate her for extorting money from her followers. She's just trying to make an honest living. :curses:

Article from Longmont paper:

11/29/02
    Ramsey friend says she sold information to tabloid

BOULDER — A confidant of John and Patsy Ramsey said she sold handwriting samples and interrogation transcripts from their daughter’s murder investigation to a supermarket tabloid for $40,000.

Susan Bennett, 51, of Hickory, N.C., told the Rocky Mountain News she sold the material to the National Enquirer because she believed that its publication would prove the Ramseys ’ innocence.

It was used in the tabloid’s Dec. 3 edition in a 31-page story headlined: “JonBenet Secret Video Evidence: New Clues Expose Mom & Dad!,†on newsstands today.

Ramsey attorney L. Lin Wood said the couple feels betrayed that a friend would sell information. Wood said tabloids have cast suspicion on the parents throughout the six years of reporting on the unsolved case.

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Lazy Sunday Observation...

I'm not a psychologist but over the past week, I have observed a few fascinating posts made by followers of Ms Susan Bennett. At WS, Maikai responded to a post of mine about rich people acting as though they are above the Law. We were discussing the fact that the Ramseys were laying down conditions for police interviews and I referred to a problem here in the UK with Madonna who keeps parking her car on a double yellow line to go to her fitness club. In the UK, our roads are a lot narrower than yours in the US and double yellow lines are placed where parked cars would be a danger or major inconvenience to others. You cannot even stop on a double yellow line and traffic wardens often patrol them deliberately to catch offenders. It could be that a parked car would cause traffic to congest pretty quickly thus holding up emergency services. Madonna has no respect for this and just keeps parking where she pleases and paying the parking fines. To my surprise, Maikai said if she had Madonna's money, she would do the same.

So fascinating discovery #1 is that avid Ramsey supporters think there is nothing wrong in flouting the Law if you have money.

Then I read a thread at the Sometimes Public forum (actually "Carrot Time Forum" would be more apt :)) . In this thread, Evening2 described how her son was scammed into sending off a cheque for an engagement ring to an Ebay jewellery business which then disappeared (no ring received). I think this will happen one day to jameson's forums. Her website will simple vanish into cyberspace AND I think she will collect cheques shortly before doing so.

So fascinating discovery #2 is that Webbsleuths members are easily scammed. BECAUSE....

It transpires that the dealer in question had PRIVATE feedback with NEGATIVE feedback most recently. Now this may not have been the case when Evening2's son bought his ring (and he sounds like a delightful young man I hasten to add). However, OneEyedJack's observation on the PRIVATE feedback is that "Making it private like that could indicate they do have intentions on straightening things out with Ebay and their customers. Otherwise, why would they care what anyone thought?".

Umm. Ebay traders can respond to negative feedback by way of explaining themselves. Surely, someone with honourable intentions would want everyone to see their explanations? I have observed that those who choose to make their feedback private often do so because they have something to hide. Many Ebay NARUs (No longer a Registered User) had private feedback before they were kicked off.

So there we have it. As a fascinated observer of Internet Subculture, I see a little pattern going on here. Don't you think?

13. BobC

My helpful suggestion

Jameson should sell her head to Exxon. She'd make a huge profit.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know, Bob. I don't think they can refine 20 year old gunk.

15. BobC

I just pray no helpless sea birds are trapped therein.

16. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

bobc

You are hilarious! :yay:

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

Laughing my big fat buttocks off!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

18. BobC

Don't Stand There Yapping--free The Birds!!!

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Has it Dawned on you...........

That we will need amunition?!

Attached Files:

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

If the skank swims in a local pool, does it make the pool an enviromental hazard?

I think Jams' forum will disappear one day. After all the cash cow has dried up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice