Why am I not surprised?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 6, 2005.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I don't know who KEKE is,

...but that is a very sad list. God bless all those children.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Seems JonBenet Ramsey is missing from her list.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

To be fair, WY, thousands of children are missing from her list.

-Tea

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What's not fair is she was "given" a password imho. There is nothing fair about the swamp.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The forum owner did suggest inviting some posters whmo she considered to be "good" to lead discussions and liven things up a bit. She says she likes Keona's "passion".

If she ran a decent forum with fair moderation, her forum wouldn't have gone into such a decline.

There isn't a Ramsey forum over there now. 99% of the discussion is non-Ramsey.

6. Watching You

I know that, icedtea4me. I only pointed it out because Susan Bennett's forum was first and foremost a JonBenet forum, and it seemed odd to me that Bennett didn't question why JB wasn't on that list. I see a few posts down there is another list. This one has JB's name.

Here's another puzzle - Bennett states on that same thread:

There are those who believe Bennett and Ramsey are related in a shirt-tail kind of way. Kind of makes one wonder...

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Soooooooo.........is there any interest in her new Pillar saga?!

No?

:floor:
    RR

8. Jayelles

It's a red herring.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh No!

Not again! :duped: If it is fake, how will she be able to make a Buck or Forty Thousand off it?

RR

10. Watching You

I heard she was offered 30 pieces of silver.

11. Jayelles

I didn't say it was fake. Just that IMO, it's a red herring. I've observed over the years that Ms Bennett has a habit of producing stuff from her "files" when there's something else going on.

12. Watching You

Just another pathetic grab for attention by the one who lies. It says something about the non-fulfilling life one must have to have nothing else to do except collect "files" and pretend/believe one is an important part of investigating the murder of a little girl one never knew. Sort of makes me want to puke.

13. Jayelles

The Proof

I have sometimes wondered how convinced Susan Bennett (aka jameson) is of the RST theory. Does she *really* believe it all? Let's face it, she was a lone voice at the start and because of that she got "in" with the Ramseys for a bit. However, she used her contact with them to obtain information which she then sold to the tabloids and she got caught - so they dumped her. Also, over the years, she has charged for membership to her forum claiming that her husband shouldn't have to pay for everyone else's addiction - but let's face it, it was really her own addiction that everyone else was paying for.

I have often wondered - did jameson/Susan bennett see a money-making opportunity in being pro-Ramsey or does she really believe in what she is doing?

Now I rather suspect the former because if she *really* believed in what she was doing, she would have nothing to fear from opposition - especially opposition that she claims is ridiculous and made up. Yet jameson repeatedly censors links to other forums which she claims are "BORG". She quotes from these forums (often out of context) and fails to support the quote with a link to source. Now she has blatantly told her latest member Keona:-

I think the real reason that she does not want URLs posted is because she is deliberately censoring strong opposing arguments and proof of her own lies and made up crap.

If she was so confident, she would show the other side in its entirety if for no other reason than to prove the strength of her own arguments.

14. Elle

Elle Member

You could be right Jay. Years ago, when I first heard of Jameson, I thought she was a concerned citizen for the Justice for JonBenét Ramsey. As the years have passed, I'm more convinced than ever, Susan Stine played a very big part in Jam's involvement in this case, Jay. There is still a missing piece of this puzzle. I feel the Ramseys saw a good opportunity to have their lies backed up by Jameson's web site, but as we all know, this scheme seems to have backfired lately. She has been side swiped. If Jams was still in favour with the Ramseys, I think they would have helped her with her expense account. jmo

Too many Susan's here! :) My older sister is called Susan, but she's a nice person. :)

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

The allusion to relationship is probably Jams' misunderstanding of the term, well, about having your housewife hands on the kneading board (it means that you're "In Bread" in Hickory, NC?).
    As for KK talking "dirty", it must not be dirty enough for my smut filter to discern the difference, as this is not a banned website from the server (yet).
    This Jeff character must be a girl, if following in the true tradition of gender cloaking which takes place on the BB website. Other than that, the term "dikkweed" just comes to mind with she/it.
    BobC, why in any name would someone want to pay you that kind of money when the entertainment value is not there? I mean, you're lucid and you know how to spell correctly, no fun to jerk around like the double B crowd. Besides, you might even have an EDUCATION (and be doing something with it).
    :headbang:

16. Jayelles

BB Suicide?

jameson gave Keona free membership KNOWING that she is a racist and a troublemaker and that the last time she posted at the BB, she greatly upset the existing members.

Why would she do that at a time when her forum is already dying?

Could it be that jameson is using Keona to close her own forum? Right now her thread list reads like the headlines on the Daily Star newspaper.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I like Keona's honesty. She was upfront with her hat and that she got a free password, and I think she's doing a good thing using Susan Bennett. I surely can understand Susan Bennett's paying posters, what few there are, not liking her being there, but they never said much about Candy getting a free password. Those two are not the only ones who have free passwords. There are several from this area.

She may have made some tacky posts, but I cannot say that I haven't also. Sometimes my feelings come out my fingers. But yall let me hang around anyway, and I don't have to pay one cent, the moderators here are the best, and for those reasons and more I shall ever be grateful.

jameson has already said should her forum go down, it will be the members fault. Should that happen, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she/they use Keona for a scapegoat.

I am glad she has received some publicity there for kids who are not white.

18. Jayelles

I absolutely agree that *in principle* what Keona is doing is admirable and I said so when she first made her appearance on the forums - but she won't achieve her goal by insulting the very people she is trying to win over. I'm sorry, but that approach just turns me cold. I object to being accused of racism because I follow the Ramsey case rather than the case of a murdered black child that I've never heard of. The Ramsey case was covered by British television and that was how I heard of it. I'm not a racist - quite the opposite. I love living in a multicultural society and I have friends of all races and creeds. Keona was vicious in her personal attacks against people she knew nothing about. Her posts were more than just "tacky". Many people agreed that they were downright offensive.

However, I think there is something a little odd about Keona posting over yonder right now. Something seems not quite right. We all know jameson plays games and tells lies. For starters, I don't believe for one minute that a former "BORG" wrote to jameson asking for the Ramsey's forgiveness.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Where I live here in the States, it's not quite like that, Jayelles. Not all here celebrate our different races, cultures, etc. We are evolving, have evolved in my lifetime.

The farther away from a big city or college/university town, I've found, the worse it is.

I don't mind being called a rascist. Lol. I would like to think that I am not, and I don't recall being accused of it. But it is in my roots, and I know that. I am from the United States, after all, moreover from the South. I have been called names like n***** lover. I guess I'm saying to a certain degree, I know where she's coming from.

What she won't get there is the attention the subject needs. I visited her two websites. She's 18 years young, or was when one of the sites was made.

www.geocities.com/sweetykeke or
    http://www.geocities.com/sweetykeke

www.geocities.com/murderedbabies or
    http://www.geocities.com/murderedbabies/

From this one post, I'd think Keona will get more visits to her sites than she'd ever get from the swamp. I think most of jameson's visitors are just :bee: :bee: who sort of keep an eye on some subjects there.

We all know jameson plays games and tells lies.

I know I know it. And it seems like most posters here know it. And that she plays games and tells lies is the truth.

For starters, I don't believe for one minute that a former "BORG" wrote to jameson asking for the Ramsey's forgiveness.

She plays games and tells lies.

And collects :snake: money.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2005
  20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Same here JC. I've been called a white racist nazi AND a N-word loving Mult-culti liberal both on the same thread on the CTV website! Good thing for me I know exactly who I am so I find that kind of brain dead race-baiting comical. I'm an American political moderate and a free thinker and anybody who doesn't like it can move on as far as I'm concerned. I'm far too fabulous a creature for the dim and sausage-like minds of race baiters to ever fathom. But they are kind of fun to antagonize.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice