Why am I not surprised?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 6, 2005.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wasn't talkin' about on the boards, tho. You don't have to go very far here to find the old hanging trees. But I've lived closer to those trees than I do now. :bowdown:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Jerry Springer

I'd like to post a link to the BB forum - which currently looks like a Jerry Springer type forum. Interested parties should ask themselves WHY jameson would give free membership to someone like Keona (whose internet behaviour is well known)... and then disappear leaving her paying members to cry in dismay at the spamming of threads with racist comments, threads about bestiality and vile personal attacks on every other member.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/626.html
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...w_thread&om=99&forum=DCForumID64&viewmode=all
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...w_thread&om=98&forum=DCForumID64&viewmode=all

Less than a month ago she was appealing for good posters to keep the forum going ... and then she does this.

Keona obviously has some pretty serious mental issues - or she is a fake.

Is jameson watching this quietly from the wings? Is she watching on quietly as Ashley (apparently) had a vile rape wished upon her. watching as Justice-Seeker, OEJ and Evening2 are verbally assaulted post after post, thread after thread.

What are her intentions? These gullible souls who pay her membership fees have been suckered time and time again. Suckered when they believed she was a loyal Ramsey friend - only to find out she was actually a tabloid informer. Suckered when she claimed all the threads had been lost when the forum had "crashed" when in fact she had changed the links so that they wouldn't work.

When are they going to wake up and smell the coffee?

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I LOVE It!

Well, since the ninth anniversary of JonBenet's death is rapidly approaching, I'd say that jameson's membership doesn't mind distracting us from REALITY.

RR

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:code6:

It's embarassing that I used to pay her. Even Ashley doesn't pay her.

THE MILKING THE OLD JERSEY FOR WHAT SHE'S WORTH AWARD goes to Jameson. Citizens Journal Jan 2004

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:moron: pays her. Yikes, in my past I have something in common with him.

I'll tell you, tho, Jayelles - it's Keona I see getting attacked big time, not Keona doing the attacking.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She's been given the old boot.

Why am I not surprised?

I'd put the IRS Criminal Investigation tipline number out here again, but I don't think more than two or three people send her money these days, anyway.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

JC - Keona is banned from here and she is banned from Websleuths - for the same behaviour as she has exhibited over yonder. She may be young, but she doesn't seem to be learning that attacking people will not warm them to her cause.

What I find astonishing is that having given Keona free membership after the last time she disrupted her forums and then going AWOL whilst Keona did what Keona does, jameson has now rebanned Keona. Instead of smelling a rat and asking her what she is playing at, jameson's followers are making worshipful posts of gratitude to jameson.

Could this have been an attention-seeking gimmick? Let us not forget that only 5 months ago, jameson was calling Keona a troll, posting her IP number and saying that she had reported her to her College/ISP.

Who in their right minds would pay $50 to join a forum which is run by someone whose behaviour proves that she could not give one hoot about her members?

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm just saying from what I read, I like her honesty. I thought her recent posts were quite pleasant and that there was a sincere effort to please. If she is somewhere calling jameson and some of her members dirty dogs now, more power to her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice