Why didn't the intruder...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Charlie, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahaaaa!

Yeah Levi it's amazing what a good public relations firm can do for you! Ramseys spent more money on PR's and lawyers for themselves than finding the super 'truder.

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

hahaha!

You people crack me up!

Koldkase: "The intruder speaks and writes Patsyese."
    hahahaha

Cherokee: "The foreign fashion must have hailed from Patsyganistan."
    hahaha

Show Me: "The suspicious vehicle must have had a bumper sticker that read 'No foreign faction on board!!'"
    hahahaha....hahaha....

See, Charlie, what you started? haha.

gl

3. heymom

heymom Member

This, dear Cherokee, is a masterpiece! Laughing my butt off....you're a genius! How about running for office, 'cause the idiots up in Washington need some real help right now...

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

No, Smit has no need to talk about the evidence that is actually critical to the case. He has packing peanuts and basement mold to track! There are Mexican foreign factions he must hunt, so he can use his "fox" skills to pin them down and get them to swear to god they did it!

The duct tape was nothing but staging. ANYONE can figure that out, and LE did--long time ago. (Except Smit, of course.) As for the stun gun, if it had been used on her, she would have screamed bloody murder...and rightly so. But the duct tape was not used to keep her from screaming...or eating pineapple with the intruder(s). At least, not according to Smit and the RST. They haven't really explained why the killer(s) used it. The closest thing I've seen to an explanation they offer is it was some sadistic pedophile's fantasy to use duct tape after the child was already unconscious/dead. That makes sense! Only...not really.

Don't bother people with facts of evidence! They can't imagine their young children would really harm each other, either! All evidence to the contrary....

5. koldkase

Ah, yes, I have spent years in Patsyganistan. It's no place for rational people. :banghead:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Loving this thread! But uhhhh - wasn't the "Intruder" busy Listening Carefully as the Ransom Not(e) was dictated to Her?!

That's what I've always thought!

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

There were neighborhood people up and about late that night. It wasn't THAT late when the scream was heard. I routinely go to bed at midnight, and on a holiday like Christmas, I'd be up even later straightening up. Someone saw "strange, moving lights" in the Ramsey home (a person walking around with a flashlight, of course). Someone noticed that the sunporch light, which was ALWAYS on, was off that night. Yet John alone saw the "strange van".

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Heymom, but I couldn't get elected. I don't take illegal kick-backs, cheat on my spouse with interns, or proposition people in public toilets. AND I pay my taxes. I'm not corrupt enough to last one week in DC. And that's the sad truth.

9. Show Me

Yep! The intruder was well rested and on the look out for cops.....good thing the Ramseys just called over friends, some more friends, the pastor etc. This allowed the cops to hide behind the cover of all those automobiles as they were not to talk to the police or their daugh ter would be beheaded.

I don't remember the Ramseys calling over any stray dogs that morning....mayber John was checking out the strange van for stray dogs?

Maybe bumper sticker on strange van said, "No police, foreign faction or stray talking dogs on board."

But then again it's not of my bussiness.

10. AMES

AMES Member

LOL!

I had never seen that before, thanks for posting the link to it.
    You did a good job drawing that non-existant intruder. Maybe the non-existant intruder that killed JB, should hook up with the non-existant nanny that killed Caylee Anthony, and they could have a non-existant life, with some non-existant children.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Me too!

Don't ya know that when John read that RN, after he dictated it to Patsy...and saw..."Listen Carefully"....he probably said..."You dumb a$$, I didn't mean for you to WRITE that, I was talking to YOU". But, they didn't have time for her to re-write it...they had a staging to do, and staging an intruder/kidnapper/killer/molester attack on their daughter, took alot of time, ya know.

12. koldkase

Oh, you're a matchmaker, you are! They would be the PERFECT couple of non-existent child killers!

13. Elle

Elle Member

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ac0f][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=#000080]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][B][COLOR=navy]Bolding mine.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=black]
    [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=black]<o:p></o:p>[/COLOR]<o:p></o:p>[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=navy]Having problems with my editing this morning (?).[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]

14. koldkase

Makes you just want to scream and pull your hair out, doesn't it, Elle? :scream:

15. Elle

Elle Member

Yes KK!:scream:

16. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks! I am a good matchmaker. I think that they would be very happy together.

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The 'intruder' speaks...

The "Intruder" Speaks:

I is for the Idiots who believe in me
    N is for the nymphs’ in the cemetery tree
    T is for “turtle-justice” that creeps along
    R is for the Riddler who sings the Ram song
    U is for undies that provided a clue
    D is for the dunces who didn’t know what to do
    E is for the elephant in the pineapple bowl
    R is for Ram-Justice which could be bought and sold
    Put them all together and you will find smoke and mirrors galore
    The intruder is a fairy and the Smitty is a bore

gl

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  18. AMES

AMES Member

:clap: Bravo! Bravo!

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Once again, EXCELLENT Greenie!

I am seriously beginning to believe you are aging backwards. My mind gets fuzzier with every passing day and yours is getting sharper and sharper :heart:

What's your secret? :)

20. Show Me

hahahaaa....ode to the intruder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice