Why does Lacy have a problem prosecuting baby killers? The Midyette Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Spade

Spade Member

Best to raise a family

Proving once again that you can't be too cynical, Louisville was named one of the top places in the nation to raise a family.

Louisville No. 1 for families May 10, 2006

'BEST PLACES TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY' Louisville Gaithersburg, Md.Roswell, Ga. Lakeville, Minn.Fort Collins Cary, N.C.Columbia, Md. Noblesville, Ind.Sugar Land, TexasFlower Mound, Texas LOUISVILLE - Already on a roll from one national ranking, the city is gaining more exposure from a new book proclaiming it the best place in America to raise a family. Louisville placed fifth in Money magazine`s top 100 towns issue last summer.

Too bad Jason Midyette was murdered when he was 11 weeks old. Louisville being such a good place to be raised and all.

Maybe if they keep Keenan/Lacy then elect "Trip" to succeed her they can become the best place in the U.S.A. to kill your kid and get away with it.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Spade,
    From your mouth to God's ears.
    If only the people in Colorado would get a clue.

3. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

How horrible

This is totally disgusting!! :steamed:

These facts should be spread across all the news shows.

It appears greed truly rules the USA now.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You said it Tylin! Of course the DA's office will ignore any attempt to blame the parents! Must have been that darned elusive intruder....you know the one who killed JonBenet, and heck upper class people never abuse their children so it couldn't possibly be the parents!

I think the DA's office is smoking funny cigarettes....especially Lacy.

Children are NOT safe in Boulder!!!!

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

NO ONE's safe as long as people like that are allowed to hold office!

6. Spade

Spade Member

Trip

In 1976, a few months before Alex Hunter took office, Time magazine had a picture of Boulder on the cover. The caption read: "Boulder: Where the Hip Meet to Trip" The story was about the heavy use of hallucinogens in Boulder, particularly LSD. Now, I wonder how Trip DeMuth got his nickname.

7. heymom

heymom Member

All I can say is that the drug use was serious, and caused a lot of brain damage. Maybe once these insane asylum escapees all retire or die, there will be some common sense allowed into Boulder. But I doubt it. It's a town with a serious Mental Disorder.

Heymom

8. tylin

tylin Banned

:laffbig: :rotfl: :jester:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Most of them are the right age to be ex-hippies, aren't they?

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, and they are giving us old time drug users/hippies a really bad name!

:nsf: :scream:

pass the bong please!

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Looks like The Lineup at 9pm eastern FoxNews is going to feature this case today:

Boulder Deja Vu? High-profile parents are in the spotlight in another child death in Boulder, Colo. But after blundering the John Mark Karr case, is the D.A. now moving too slowly in this probe? Watch Sunday as "The Lineup Investigates" the tragic death of baby Jason Midyette.

12. Spade

Spade Member

Sabrina

Thanks for the heads up. It's about time the media picked up on this latest example of why Keenan/Lacy should be removed from office.

13. Carol

Carol Member

Thanks, Sabrina. I just watched the re-run of "The Lineup" on Fox.

Dr. Michael Baden was a guest for this segment. He said it was absolutely "bizarre" that Boulder authorities have not made an arrest because it was such an obvious case of child abuse. I believe the host, Kimberly Guilfoyle, mentioned that the baby, Jason, had no nanny so that the parents are the only suspects.

14. Spade

Spade Member

The Lineup

I think the Lineup did a good job in introducing this travesty of justice to a national audience. Keenan/Lacy is being exposed as a disgrace to the American system of justice.

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

They could have done better. I don't think Guilfoyle is very good and she did not mention that the parents have never been interviewed.

Wish O'Reilly would take it on.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Boulder DA-pack of pinheads, the whole lot of 'em.

O'Reilly just needs the right push.

17. Carol

Carol Member

Why isn't this case getting more national publicity? I haven't heard about this poor baby except for this forum and on "The Lineup" over the weekend. Being that this crime took place in Boulder, you would think that the media would be all over it.

18. Show Me

I missed it! Doesn't surprise me Lacy isn't pressing charges....she probably expects the same 'intruder' who killed JonBenet to appear...cough, cough...as soon as Tracey finds a new victim to make money off of.

Sheesh! NO child is safe in Boulder...murder is acceptable to Lacy...if it is a child...after all a child can't vote.

If Boulder doesn't get rid of this heartless cow then I'm apt to believe the people of Boulder are indifferent to murdered children!

19. Show Me

Where's the Rocky Mountain news? The Denver Post?

If the baby doesn't have brittle bone disease or a nanny...then one of the parents beat the baby.

Lacy probably too busy listening to Tracey discribe his latest suspect and future book/documentary victim.

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I am emailing O'Reilly now asking them to cover this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice