Why does Lacy have a problem prosecuting baby killers? The Midyette Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Greta just emailed me that they are covering the case tonight. Please keep up an email campaign to Greta, Nancy Grace and O'Reilly to get this case (and Lacy's incompetence) exposed.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Good, going to watch Greta.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Greta gave Lacy a "pass" by assuming they are doing something about it "behind the scenes" and not releasing any information.

4. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

5. Show Me

As in...so many suspects, so few documentaries?

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know how the citizens of Boulder live with THEMSELVES. They might as well have a billboard erected:

WELCOME TO BOULDER

WE KILL CHILDREN

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Ya got that right Koldkase.
    :thumbsup:

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The person who erects that sign is my hero for life.

9. Spade

Spade Member

Post #41

I posted this earlier on this thread but it is worth a re-read:

Proving once again that you can't be too cynical, Louisville was named one of the top places in the nation to raise a family.

Louisville No. 1 for families May 10, 2006

'BEST PLACES TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY' Louisville Gaithersburg, Md.Roswell, Ga. Lakeville, Minn.Fort Collins Cary, N.C.Columbia, Md. Noblesville, Ind.Sugar Land, TexasFlower Mound, Texas LOUISVILLE - Already on a roll from one national ranking, the city is gaining more exposure from a new book proclaiming it the best place in America to raise a family. Louisville placed fifth in Money magazine`s top 100 towns issue last summer.

Too bad Jason Midyette was murdered when he was 11 weeks old. Louisville being such a good place to be raised and all.

Maybe if they keep Keenan/Lacy then elect "Trip" to succeed her they can become the best place in the U.S.A. to kill your kid and get away with it.

10. Show Me

Diane Downs and Susan Smith wished they'd been rich and in Boulder! Free pass to murder your children!

Mary Lacy doesn't give a rat's behind (sorry RR) about these children...after all they can't VOTE.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The Lineup featured this again tonight. The reporter who wrote the story for Crime Library was on as well as Dr. Baden. They said no one will give any information and Lacy refuses to comment. Dr. Baden is appalled that no action has been taken, he said after reviewing the autopsy there is no question what happened.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Mary Lacey needs to get her azz out of this business and go to hell. Now I'm mad. I couldn't stand this woman from the beginning and the sheeple of Boulder elected her azz. I'm :(:(:(:(ed.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Boulder County

boulder county voters need to demand something be done about this. She says "No comment"? That is pretty bold for someone who owes their position and paycheck to the people who voted her in. How about a simple "we're investigating it"? Is that too hard for her to say? Maybe she can't say it because it is a lie.
    Is there any one out there in Boulder who could start a phone campaign where a lot of people call the DA's office to demand a statement from the DA? Or a petition? A sit in? (that should please some old hippies that may reside there)
    :wood: :viking: :rs:

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I don't get it

This happened in February. They have ruled out the rare bone disease.

Doctors and nurses are wondering what's going on as they KNOW this was abuse.

Who is the prosecutor? Oh yeh, I remember now.

15. Spade

Spade Member

6 years ago

I recently came across this article from Westword written during Keenan/Lacy's campaign for office, here are some excerpts:

Office Politics
    The race is on for Boulder County District Attorney.
    By Juliet Wittman
    Article Published Oct 19, 2000

"The race for Boulder County District Attorney is taking place under the shadow of Alex Hunter, who has held the job for 28 years. For the past four of those years, Hunter and his previously off-the-radar office have come under glaring public scrutiny for the DA's handling of the murder of JonBenét Ramsey.

"That office is a national disgrace," says one former Boulder cop, who's now living in California but still hears all the jokes about justice, Boulder style.
    Mary Keenan, the Democratic candidate for DA, has worked for Hunter for fifteen years and spent the last ten prosecuting sexual assaults. "She had been raised professionally by Alex Hunter," says her opponent, Dave Sanderson. "She was hired by him in 1985, and she's been trained by him ever since -- and in a very closed, narrow, single-focus atmosphere. She has practiced only in Boulder courts, only in front of Boulder judges, only with fellow Boulder district attorneys, only against Boulder criminal defense attorneys. She knows no other system. She knows no other way."
    Many of the criticisms leveled against Hunter have involved his office's unwillingness or inability to prosecute crimes; the Ramsey murder is just the most visible in a long string of such cases

Nonetheless, Keenan has the support of most of the attorneys in the office, several of whom have contributed to her campaign. One of Hunter's oldest and closest colleagues, Bill Wise, gave $800; Pete Hofstrom coughed up $400. (Another contributor, to the tune of $250, is defense attorney Craig Truman, currently representing a man whom Keenan will prosecute for sexual assault against several young girls.) Keenan is endorsed by former Boulder police chief Tom Koby, who resigned after a no-confidence vote by fellow officers; current police chief Mark Beckner; Adams County District Attorney Bob Grant, a member of Hunter's Ramsey team, and -- Ramsey-watchers will be interested to note -- Francesco Beuf, JonBenét's pediatrician and a staunch defender of her parents."

Craig Truman is currently representing Molly Midyette, the un-interviewed, un-charged, lawyer/mother of a murdered baby.

16. heymom

heymom Member

So Alex Hunter is still running the DA's office, only he's now the puppeteer. Absolutely sickening.

Hey

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Isn't this an interesting find?

18. heymom

heymom Member

Also interesting is how little money the attorneys actually contributed to the campaign...

Nonetheless, Keenan has the support of most of the attorneys in the office, several of whom have contributed to her campaign. One of Hunter's oldest and closest colleagues, Bill Wise, gave $800; Pete Hofstrom coughed up $400. (Another contributor, to the tune of $250, is defense attorney Craig Truman, currently representing a man whom Keenan will prosecute for sexual assault against several young girls.) Keenan is endorsed by former Boulder police chief Tom Koby, who resigned after a no-confidence vote by fellow officers; current police chief Mark Beckner; Adams County District Attorney Bob Grant, a member of Hunter's Ramsey team, and -- Ramsey-watchers will be interested to note -- Francesco Beuf, JonBenét's pediatrician and a staunch defender of her parents."

Wow, these guys are BIG spenders, aren't they??? That's the cost of a nice lunch for attorneys. Can't even fill up the Hummer for $150 these days, shoot, but you can buy a DA for $400 and pocket change. I wonder where the REAL money came from...

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wouldn't you love to know the outcome of Craig Truman's client?!

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Prayers going out for John Mark Karr to confess to this baby's homicide so that this case will receive the attention it deserves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice