Why does Lacy have a problem prosecuting baby killers? The Midyette Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cheap whore.....then again you gets what you pay for.

2. heymom

heymom Member

(Snorting in derision) Too right...

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, this certainly doesn't look good for Boulder County, but then again - I do not know - besides Fleet & Priscilla - what does......

9News report puts coroner under fire
    Camera staff
    Originally published 12:00 a.m., October 31, 2006
    Updated 01:15 a.m., October 31, 2006

Boulder County Coroner Tom Faure was the subject of a Denver television news investigation that claims he spends hours away from work and has a backlog of incomplete cases.

Paula Woodward, 9News investigative reporter, followed Faure with hidden cameras for four days in August and September, and reported Sunday that Faure shopped, spent time at his home and at a female friend`s house for nearly 15 hours during those four workdays.

STORY TOOLS
    E-mail story
    Comments
    iPod friendly
    Printer friendly
    More County News
    New look for DailyCamera.com
    Riot victim sues Boulder police
    County GOP sues elections officials
    She also reported that Faure took more than nine years to finish the death report of a 19-year-old Longmont man, and that he has been to only two crime scenes over the past six months.

The coroner`s office is responsible for investigating all sudden and unattended deaths, and determining a cause and manner of death.

The television report said that Faure`s office has 12 incomplete cases, as opposed to two each in Denver and Arapahoe counties during the same time period.

The Daily Camera has twice this month made open records requests to determine the number of open cases the coroner`s office has. Faure responded that a death report completed by his office detailing findings is not required by law and is only generated when requested.

Faure said he will have a comment about the television report, but not on Monday.

"We`re working on these cases right now," he said.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2006/oct/31/9news-report-puts-coroner-under-fire/

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Too bad Woodward never thought of following DA Lacy and/or her super defective Bennett around. She might uncover evidence in the JonBenet murder inside the donut shop.

5. Show Me

River posted in the article

Paula Woodward, 9News investigative reporter, followed Faure with hidden cameras for four days in August and September, and reported Sunday that Faure shopped, spent time at his home and at a female friend`s house for nearly 15 hours during those four workdays.

Perhaps this is why Lacy isn't doing anything to solve crimes....

KK wrote:Too bad Woodward never thought of following DA Lacy and/or her super defective Bennett around. She might uncover evidence in the JonBenet murder inside the donut shop.

Or the pub...Tracey's favorite spot for hunting down new 'leads'.

6. Spade

Spade Member

Eight Months

Eight months ago today Jason Midyette was beaten to death. His parents still haven't been interviewed. Why does Keenan/Lacy have a problem prosecuting baby killers?

7. heymom

heymom Member

Because Alex Hunter had a problem prosecuting baby killers. Miss Hair Curtains is only doing the bidding of her Master.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They don't do law in Boulder, doncha' know?

9. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

Spade

These 2 :
    Keenan/Lacy were on your list of:
    ABK
    Right?
    If not, add them.
    Jason and JBR may be only two we know of, maybe other children in Boulderland had deaths that the parents were involved or on "Under the Umbrella"
    IMO

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm so sick I could vomit.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Futher proof that Lacy is an idiot. :yes:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/1106/0303_mydette_death.html

Experts Say Boulder D.A. Mary Lacy Not Doing Enough in Death Of Jason Midyette :yay: :gavel:

By Chuck Hustmyre
    November 3, 2006

BOULDER, Colo. (Crime Library) — Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy is dragging her feet in the case of the brutal beating death of 10-week-old Jason Midyette, and, worse still, her hesitation may make any future prosecution of the case more difficult, according to two experts.

THE MEDICAL CASE

"This case falls into the typical battered child syndrome," said Dr. Michael Baden, considered by many to be one of the top forensic pathologists in the country. "Why the district attorney doesn't do anything about it is of concern because she did so much with nothing on (John Mark) Karr, and now she has so much and she's doing nothing on this child."

Dr. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for New York City and now the chief of forensic pathology for the New York State Police, has performed more than 20,000 forensic autopsies. He has consulted on many high-profile cases, including the examination of the medical evidence in the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, the re-examination of the remains of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, the O.J. Simpson case, the Lindbergh kidnapping, TWA flight 800, and the Claus von Bulow murder case.

In an exclusive interview, Crime Library spoke with Dr. Baden after he had a chance to review the Boulder County coroner's autopsy report on the death of Jason Midyette and the findings of the four outside medical experts with whom the coroner consulted.

"I was very impressed with the material I reviewed," Baden said. "They had a lot of different laboratories test DNA and test the bone microscopically and chemically to be certain as to whether or not there was going to be any genetic or non-traumatic reason for the injuries."

The results of those tests were clear, according to Baden's review. "Multiple blunt-force trauma with fractures of 27 bones, skull fractures, and subdural hemorrhage — they all added together to cause the baby's death," he said.

entire article at above link.

12. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

I Hate This

I cannot believe another case is stalling out Because of ! HER/HIM/ THEM/COUSIN IT/WHAT IF / WHERE/WHY ARE THEY HERE, LETS PUT THEM IN THE TRASH!........................
    WHY don't some people love their children. WHY do they place them in garbage cans, but take their used clothing to the goodwill? Why do they starve them, strangle them, Locked in closets or rooms, molested, leave them hungrey, watch them crying. SO many people _uck, they are nobody's with noth'in to give. They are selfish, self centered, BLIND. WHY. God, this hurts so much. That baby needed a mother, and I am HERE, I would have taken him in a heart beat. but no, use them as a weapon. Get back at the partner by using a child as a tool. Did you ever write where you cound not find any words to discribe you pain, and you are a writer? I do it alot, I write alot. It's the Innocent, Children and Animals. If you CAN'T love them, give them to some one who can. THEY cannot tell you this, they are just angels. Forgive me, I just had to share this with you. INSIGHT

13. Show Me

Dr. Michael Baden, considered by many to be one of the top forensic pathologists in the country. "Why the district attorney doesn't do anything about it is of concern because she did so much with nothing on (John Mark) Karr, and now she has so much and she's doing nothing on this child."

Cause Lacy is convinced she doing an excellent job Insight......an excellent job at dragging her lazy azzed feet IMO.

Guess Lacy is waiting for the mighty professor's trip to the pub....you never know who might confess after a few brewskis.

Lacy is a gutless, heartless, mindless idiot and in my city she'd be run out of town very quickly....guess Boulderites love their childhating DA.

14. Spade

Spade Member

Tylin

Thank you for bringing that article to the forum. However, this is not: "further proof that Lacy is an idiot." It is affirmation that Keenan/Lacy is a serial ABK (assistant baby killer).

15. Show Me

You got that right Spade...a serial assistant baby killer.

I'd not be surprise if Lacy was on the take...you know Ramsey sneaks her money, Midyette's sneak her money....it's the only excuse I can think of for her gross incompetence.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Apparently there is a blog on this at Crime rant and someone started a thread with the link to it on Webbsleuths.

Jameson has gone on and on why it's the Boulder police department's fault.

THIS WAS NOT INVESTIGATED BY BPD. THE BOULDER POLICE HAVE NOTHIGN TO DO WITH THIS CASE. THE PARENTS LIVED IN LOUISVILLE. IT WAS INVESTIGATED BY THE LOUISVILLE POLICE WHICH ARE IN BOULDER COUNTY AND FALL UNDER MACY LACY'S JURISDICTION.

There are posters there that know better and never corrected hir.

17. Amber

Amber Member

Nonetheless, Keenan has the support of most of the attorneys in the office, several of whom have contributed to her campaign. One of Hunter's oldest and closest colleagues, Bill Wise, gave $800; Pete Hofstrom coughed up $400. (Another contributor, to the tune of $250, is defense attorney Craig Truman, currently representing a man whom Keenan will prosecute for sexual assault against several young girls.) Keenan is endorsed by former Boulder police chief Tom Koby, who resigned after a no-confidence vote by fellow officers; current police chief Mark Beckner; Adams County District Attorney Bob Grant, a member of Hunter's Ramsey team, and -- Ramsey-watchers will be interested to note -- Francesco Beuf, JonBenét's pediatrician and a staunch defender of her parents."

Craig Truman is currently representing Molly Midyette, the un-interviewed, un-charged, lawyer/mother of a murdered baby.

I'm sorry, but as a UK citizen this stinks. I have never been OK with an election system choosing DA's..etc. Ability should be the key reason for promoting people to such positions. In the UK the fact that LAWYERS give money to elect a DA would be seen as a BRIBE for future favours...It's at least a CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! I am shocked and in despair that in this day and age such nepotism allows child killers to get off Scot free.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

19. heymom

heymom Member

Look, he had benzodiazepines in his system. And look at all these injuries.

Attached Files:

20. heymom

heymom Member

and from the search warrant, second page...Lots of dope-smoking going on in that house. "What To Expect in the First Year" doesn't include baby murder and how to get away with it.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice