Why does Lacy have a problem prosecuting baby killers? The Midyette Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 7, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

After all the "hair curtain" jokes, every woman on this forum is scared to death of ever getting another haircut. :D

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I didn't know it, Cherokee. Thanks, because I was wondering and didn't take the time to look it up.

See, that makes me think: if one of the parents was using this drug as an ANTI-PSYCHOTIC, then that could be the DEFENSE that the lawyers are using: he/she isn't legally responsible.

Since no arrest has happened, no questioning of the parents...have I heard this somewhere before...? I'm going to make a wild guess: Lacy feels so sowwy for da pawents, poor deahs, who are suffewing so mush...because one of dem is sooooo mentally iwl, and poooppooocoooo is not wesponsible for dis poor baby's misfortunes...gahgahgoogoosmoochiecooochiecoooo.... :violin:

You know, I think we're missing a very progressive development in being a prosecutor in this country. I think maybe Lacy is pioneering THE ANSWER TO OUR OVER-CROWDED COURTS AND PRISONS! DAs simply become ADVOCATES for THE SUSPECTS, and PROBLEMS SOLVED!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice