Why is Wood wanting more air time for a "Patsy Story"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 27, 2002.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jeani,

The only new news worthy of coverage about Patsy Ramsey would be her confession to the murder of her daughter, JonBenet.

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Gut Instinct

My gut instinct tells me the Ramsey's are going to hoist themselves on the President's conference and parents of missing children like the Smarts to convince folks once and for all that an intruder silently came into their home and killed JonBenét.

Reminder to the Ramseys. None of these other families have had a dead child in their basement and the mother of all ransom notes left behind.

You have a very hard sell in front of you.

3. zapata

zapata Senior Member

48-Hours

I encourage all posters that are in agreement about not wanting to hear any more Ramsey Propaganda to email them tonight or tomorrow morning and let your voices be heard.

CBS) 48 Hours

ADDRESS:
    48 Hours
    524 West 57th St.
    New York, NY 10019

E-MAIL: 48hours@cbsnews.com.

PHONE: (212) 975-3247

Your can go to this url to read about the show that will air tomorrow night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

It looks like I was wrong, the Ramseys will appear on the show and so will Loose Mitt. I think I am right about the interview tapes that will be shown. They will be the ones that were done by Hunter and Lou Smit, the tapes that were kept secret from the BPD for over a year.

Please email them with your opinions of their show, and if you agree, please remind them that JonBenet lays molting in her grave and that justice has been too elusive for this child.

zap

4. zapata

zapata Senior Member

I have sent my email

But I forgot to ask them to ask John why he and Patsy had discussed his leaving the company, (Access Graphics) in May of 97. (See DOI, Back To Work chapter, last few pages in that section.) I also forgot to ask them to ask John if he did not know that as early as October 96 that he would be leaving Access Graphics.

I did ask them to do their own investigation and told them I was not going to fall for their ratings gimic and would not be watching 48-Hours kisses up to the Ramseys.

zap

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

JR

word has it this interview was done months ago. That would elliminate their riding in on the Presidential conference coat tails. Of course, I don't know how reliable the source(s) are.

6. Shyshi5

Shyshi5 Member

Another 48 hours!!!!!!!!

This 48 hours just reminds me of the parady from the show with Bruce Willis...Jeeez..
    I think tonights show will definitely be the taped police interviews...behind closed doors...but why bring them to light now...I don't particularly care what the Rams have to say or their attorney unless it tells us that the Rams are responsible for JBR's death and they did do a cover up. Their possible excuse for doing it is irrelevant to me...then again PR could be so close to checking out of Life's hotel she may just give a confession to the Murder of JBR, but then again I'm sure to Save JR (the other one) the embarrassment of his reputation this wll al be a surprise to him. Just speculating here.

I said I wasn't going to watch, BUT...... would hate to miss the much sought after confession...if there is one ... Just sayin.

7. Tez

Tez Member

That witch...

Will never confesss. She makes me sick. She also makes a joke out of being religious. If she had a dang once of decency she would have done the honorable thing years ago and came clean about what really happened. Whether it was an accident or whatever the facts may be.

The only thing I see this 48 hours thing is to gain sympathy for Ratsy, and she has none coming from this direction.

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree Tez. I don't think she'll confess to any involvement she had in this crime (whether she just staged or did it), even if she was told she's dying within a week. And I agree this is all for pitypatting Patsy. I do question the timing, tho. Next couple of weeks, huh? We'll see.

9. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Thor

I agree. Patsy will never confess to murdering her daughter. Her pride is too great.

Patsy thinks she can confess to God, not pay man's penalty under the law here on earth and still go to Heaven. God would forgive her if she did whole hearted confess and pay the penalty here on earth, but when a mother goes to the extremes Patsy did to cover her crime, raping her daughter with a broken artist paint brush handle, tyiing a garrote around her child's neck and squeezing the balance of life out of her is so cold blooded. No, she will never confess.

Remember, pride cometh before a fall.

In my opinion Lin Wood is telling the stations to reserve air time for Patsy because he wants to put all the propaganda out before he goes to trial with NYTimes, Court TV, and NYLawyer.

I guess we know now why CBS subpeaoned Steve Thomas' testimony in one of NY Lawyer's cases. What do you want to bet if the court releases Steve's testimony it will be cut and pasted to fit what they want us to hear?

zap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice