Why_Nut, ACR, and everyone...Need help with a Lou Smit situation.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

2. Amber

Amber Member

If all documents/copies were returned or destroyed by Smit and he only kept his powerpoint...why did Trip Demuth go out of his way to say he didn't provide the 'DNA/Parachute' document in the 48 hrs croc...as if he was shocked they had it? Did this come from Smit via Tracey? Did he perhaps not give all copies back as agreed in the court order?

Documents prepared by former assistant D.A. Trip Demuth years ago show what he called, the other side of the story. He believed that there were serious flaws in the case against the Ramseys.

Demuth was very surprised that 48 Hours had obtained the documents. "I’m actually, I’m shocked. I’m just shocked," he told Moriarty.

It was a lot of evidence that the public was never aware of.

"I really would appreciate it if you would mention that you came into this information from some other source than myself," Demuth said.

That’s true: 48 Hours obtained the documents from another source. They include crime scene evidence, police reports, and laboratory analysis of DNA.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KK wrote:
    YES...Please send them to me..May I pass them along to others as long as I black out your name?

4. Tez

Tez Member

Obviously Lou had something really good on Alex Hunter. I mean, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg as to what really went on in that office. Shapiro and The Globe, and God only knows who else Alex Hunter talked to and gave information about the case to also. I am sure if the truth came out we all would be beyond horrified that a child's murder has been treated like this.

I was horrified by his relationship with Jeff Shapiro.

All I have to say is Lou must have seen and heard something really bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice