Wood talks through his arse

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Nope, not yet. Hang tight.

2. agentx

agentx Member

What do you mean he was easy on the eye? Did they say if he's a lawyer now or what he's doing?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wood had better be careful of whom he sues....so much of what the internet posters question is based on the Ramsey's own self incriminating words!

I knew John couldn't keep earning a living by working and has to rely on lawsuits to pay the bills....which makes me think Wood's going to go for the BIG money not my measley income.

Wonder why Wood never sued Hodges who wrote TWO books on the guilt of the Ramseys?....oh yeah...something about...'Duh! We forgot to sue Hodges, can you believe this, BOTH times before the legal limit was up. Darn it.'

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Omg, Will Woody Sue Me?

My sketch of the WDWSBRM was a joke son. Please don't sue me.

The Well-Dressed-Well-Spoken Black Robber Man.

Attached Files:

5. Greenleaf

Please Add

Please add:

His (the robber’s) peculiar M.O. is to lock his victim in a room (preferably a bath room) and secure the door with the sleeve of an in-house jacket; tieing one end of the sleeve to the knob of the bathroom door and the other end to a secure piece of furniture, such as a grandfather clock.

Now, you can’t sue me for that, Woody, as I am merely reporting the published rendition, given by your most peculiar client, John Ramsey.

And, my sketch above was drawn from the information given to the police by your sorry client. So, I don’t think you will have any grounds to sue me for that either.

I am thinking of sketching you, dear Woody, and you should be flattered. LOL.

:leaf:

6. Greenleaf

Yo!

Is anybody home?
    :leaf:

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Greenie, I would LOVE to see you sketch Limp!!! Please do! I have always enjoyed what you come up with. The one-legged inturder is still on the loose, Lizard Tongue better watch out, now that he's in the news again.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Why Woody and not Steve Thomas, KIm and Greenleaf? :) I would rather see a lovely portrait of this very dedicated young man. One of the best detectives to work on the case, in spite of all the insulting remarks from the Ramseys.

9. Elle

Elle Member

The Well-Dressed-Well-Spoken Black Robber Man.

Great sketch.

I liked his earrings! Of course I've seen him! He was up here on Canada Day, 1 July selling earrings at the Festival. He'll probably return to the U.S. after Independence Day. Here at the Borders, we celebrate Canada and Independece Day by having a Festival that lasts a week. If I see him GL I'll direct him to this caricature. :)

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I still say Woody's a chicken$h!t!

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sorry I missed this, agentx. I meant Shapiro was nice looking and pleasant on the show, imho. If he is arrogant, it doesn't (didn't) show on the camera like it does Lin Wood.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Someone posted the Shapirio transcript at the swamp; they said Candy sent it to them.

Shapirio said: "The only thing that I think raised suspicion on part of the public and even the police department were the strange* pageants that she had entered JonBenet in, but you have to remember that that was normal in her family. They were from West Virginia. And Patsy herself and her sister Pam were also beauty queens."

*What I remember hearing was "stage" pageants, not "strange" pageants.

But this is soooooooooooo funny, a post to Candy from the skank.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-04-06, 02:07 PM (EST)

8. "RE: Shapiro on O'Reilly"
    In response to message #6

As a member here, I would hope you would share everything, as I do.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't think I'd want her to share with me!

But Shapiro said a lot on that program that was pretty damning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice