Yes, Jameson, it IS too bad the internet doesn't have an eraser!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Okay OKay, Cherokee (luv that name!) I hear you loud and clear. I was too generous. Pardon your French? CYA as in "See ya" ? Or is it rude! :) I want it to be rude! I don't like her face! I could slap it!

Let's do the penguin clip. :rs:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

CoverYourA$$ - Keenan's well known for that.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! . OKaaaaay! :) Got it. I looked up the abbreviations, and all that was there was See Ya! (?) It just didn't fit. :-( Then I was thinking it should have been KYA with Lin Wood, as in kiss. :)

Thank you WY

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Susan Bennet says she, "jameson has the respect of LE - - - BORG....
    doesn't."

She claims she has enemies and she claims that people hate her, words of a paranoid self-proclaimed junkie involved in an illegal activity.

I hope law enforcement respects her enough to audit her junkie internet income for personal profit.

JonBenet's hero? I laugh. That's sort of like when Saluda/LP/whoev posted jameson has done more for 'that child' for free than anyone. :bsflag:

It's not that any wounded posters, self included, who paid her hard to come by money hate her; it is that she hates them.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Her definition of "law enforcement" includes the likes of Lou Smit and the Ramseys' group of "investigators" who were paid to get the Ramseys off.
    Those idiots are not the references I would want on my resume. Well-respected members of law enforcement I've talked to think Susan Bennet is a lunatic, if they think about her at all. They also think Lou Smit is a joke.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You got that right WY.

A couple of years ago I had to verify that an F.B.I. agent got in contact with an admin at another forum. Loooooong story but I ended up talking to an agent who knew Susan Bennet. "Code Six Wing Nut" is a polite way of putting into words how the F.B.I. feels about Susan Bennet.

Susan Bennet interfers with LE and their investigations. She gives all of us such a bad name I can't even tell you. Because she is a "stalker" type many in LE know who she is. So when they hear the term "Internet poster" they think of Susan Bennet. That is a bad thing as Martha would say.

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I've always though

that Patsy's reaction to the prior molestation was so Not like a mom...her basic reaction was "where did you read that?"...my GOT! You'd think I mother would be mortified by hearing that..and coming from an officer why would you question THAT point...

Patsy reactions to most questions or statements made to her are more questions, not surprise or grief.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep, Elle, I'm afraid it WAS rude as WY explained. LOL

Go ahead and slap her! I'd like to smack Keenan with a caber for what she's done to the JBR investigation.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Okay, Cherokee! I do the penguin slap and you toss the caber. Make sure your aim is good! :)

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Well well, if it's not my diva KK...haven't you been banned yet????

So the diva has landed huh? Well...you're a little too late pet...we scratched your name off the door and Moab gave me your locker....and as for Chero and Jay trying to curry your favour...well..I hope you will see through their sycophantic shallowness...

Anyway, I think I've carked it in the great Aussie bird flu epidemic (or is that chook flu?)...well whatever, I'm simply not up to any histrionics, or noise from tap shoes, so be a good pet till I'm up to scratch.

Just want to say hi to Pook too...long time no see!

I too want to pass on my sympathy to Maxi's family.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Keep the old locker, I have a sky box, thank you very much. Moab said I could use it until I get banned. So there. I got friends in low places, too, you know.

You carked it? Is that like how you looked after your last blow out with that young rodeo stud back in Texas last winter? I told you, Zotto, WATCH THE SPURS!

Chero and Jay wave to you from their comfy seats in the sky box. They'd say hi in person, but they're still a bit miffed on account of you carked that rodeo boy out from under their saddles. I told them you'd give him back when you were done with him, but they said they'd been there, done that, and you'd leave him in traction for a year. Bulls got nothing on you, Zot!

Hello to Pook, as well.

Well, I've been setting tile all weekend in my new sun room. I think I found a patch of me that doesn't hurt right now--two square inches on top of my head. So I'm just kinda' in and out, and if our Red Cross chapter opens a shelter this week for the Hurricane Katrina survivors, I'll be busy helping with that, so don't give me up for going underground again if I disappear a bit.

And for god's sake, Moab, DON'T give away my sky box seat yet! :gottarun:

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Psssssttttt ZOTTOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo....ssssshhhhhhhh.... c'mere....I think I can wrangle another skybox seat....you want it?

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Say it ain't so Moab.......

Is this true!!!!!????...I get a USED locker and KK gets a SKYBOX????? (which she is apparently sharing around willy nilly like she owns the thing..swanning around...probably handing out eclairs and club sandwiches and charging it to the forum I bet)

I should have known something was hinky when Jay offered to decorate my locker in tartan swags for free.....

:duped:

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha!

LOL Moab...got called away just as I'd finished writing my post, came back and hit send and then saw you had replied.

Well...OK then...sniff....I am SOMEWHAT mollified....but I expect more than just a seat....I feel at the very least I deserve a whole box...and of course I'll need measurements of course to make sure our box is bigger....

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well, the only box I have right now is a small one, but it is yours...let's see how it fits, shall we? (It does have a private bathroom and wet bar!)

:box:

16. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I'm cut to the heart.......

Oh puleeze...has a bathroom??????... my foot!!!....by the looks of things it IS the bathroom....and don't give me the wet bar spiel....the "wet bar" is obviously the elderly grasp railing inside....

I'm retreating to my tartan locker to consider my options.....

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

LMAO...Give it a chance...it is two-story! If the bathroom and wet bar were up top, EVERYONE would want to use the facilities...think about it...do the math!

18. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I see........

Well...never let it be said that I'm not fair.....I'm willing to make sacrifices for the minnie....BUT....I want a security guard posted at the door and only our invited guests can use the facilities. KK, Chero and Jay can just cross their legs....

Anyway, the good news is that now that Ms Diva is such a tiling expert, she can lay the new terracotta flooring in our box. :justice:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2005
  19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK that sounds great, thanks for your patience Zotto, I think you will find the box superior to anything else you have been exposed to...you may want to be sure to pick the tile color yourself though, I don't know about you, but I am not partial to turquoise.

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

uhhh....what do I get?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice